Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline (1675 Views)

When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipel / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by TechRev: 6:47am On May 26, 2016
"The Niger Delta Avengers" today destroyed the main pipeline supplying gas that provides electricity to the Escravos tank farm in Delta state owned by Chevron.

In a tweet sent from its account on Twitter, the group said the latest action was carried out after Chevron ignored its May 12 warning not to fix a major crude pipeline blown up by the group early in the month. The group did not disclose if the latest attack led to human casualties.

http://www.otimestv.com/2016/05/breaking-niger-delta-avengers-blow-up.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by kodded(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2016

undecided undecided

the more the dulllard promise to 'crush' the boys, the more they 'crush' the economy cool

shit barbar
undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Pidggin(f): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
These Avengers mean business Sha, when will the old man start taking them more seriously? Is is after the economy is totally destroyed or what is the plan

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Eboski(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
this become on becoming......
NDA pls we the 5 percent are still pleading with you guys to give peace a chance.....

maybe with this PMB ear infection will clear/heal to listen to the voice of the masses...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by owanguy(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Is BABA BUHARI still in the country . pls someone should call him for me because i dont want to tell my children that there was once a country called NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by hucienda: 7:11am On May 26, 2016
f*ck...

sh*t just got real.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Lanceslot(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2016
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Thatitan234(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2016
Woes upon woes... Everything just keeps getting worse with no signs of turnaround in the clear future.
God help our nation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Kondomatic(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2016
Just checked their Twitter and saw how they're boldly announcing it.

They even tagged Nland.

@nairaland We Warned #Chevronbut they didn't Listen. @NDAvengersjust blow up the Escravos tank farm Main Electricity Feed PipeLine.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by UmuEri(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2016
When they were rejoicing yesterday over appeal court judgement against Kanu, i told them the pipelines still passes through our backyard, but they i was joking.

We shall see
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by double0seven(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2016
All these guys above, exactly what are you guys so exited and happy about is beyond me

okay I get it, you hate Buhari...Do you know how stupid and pathetic that is

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by mbaboy(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2016
He has ear infection so he won't hear ur calls unless he is called to travel to USA or France.
owanguy:
Is BABA BUHARI still in the country . pls someone should call him for me because i dont want to tell my children that there was once a country called NIGERIA
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:52am On May 26, 2016
Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants
Them never see any thing yet grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by mbaboy(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2016
No one is happy about the destruction by the avengers, Buhari is the one destroying this country and the economy by not suing for peaceful resolution of conflicts.
double0seven:
All these guys above, exactly what are you guys so exited and happy about is beyond me

okay I get it, you hate Buhari...Do you know how stupid and pathetic that is
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by otukpo(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2016
The minister of darkness should apologise to the boys.

The darkness in Nigeria now is enough to rubbish whatever he thinks he has made for himself.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Splashme: 7:58am On May 26, 2016
Buhari is Nigeria's most useless president since independence. Nigerias most ethno-religious president.

All appointments are channelled up north and you expect the region the resources are coming from to be happy?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by knightsTempler: 7:59am On May 26, 2016
Damn!!! This guys ain't joking, looks like they mean business.

The 5% are fighting back, they are saying you can't use our resources to feed the parasitic 97%.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by KINGwax007(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2016
Good news...more darkness for us all from the land of the children of hate grin grin grin

Any wailer wey come blame buhari or fashola, e no go batter for ooooo. cheesy cheesy

Aaameeennnnn!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Ojiofor: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
The Avengers are on a mission.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Almajiri1: 8:15am On May 26, 2016
These noble justice fighters will soon make the ultimate move and hostile takeover Aso Rock once they are done sniffing life out of buhari command and control economy.

A rogue government with a history of disconnect between it's words and actions vs Noble justice fighters that puts premiums on actions than words, who is bound for flawless victory?
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by rolchi(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2016
Once you loose out on the option of "dialogue", you loose out on DEMOCRACY!
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Progressive01(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2016
I thought the nest of killers said they have been bribed to stop the attacks. cheesy

Maybe the betrayed the government. grin
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by rayblast(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2016
hmm pdp blowing up pipelines. Make una continue o. Daris God
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Nobody: 8:29am On May 26, 2016
Nonsense
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by Allwility: 8:43am On May 26, 2016
Jeez.
It's on Sahara reporters too. Blowing up pipelines is not the way out o. Abeg make una take am easy o.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by zik4ever: 9:19am On May 26, 2016
Talk is cheap! I don't support criminality but tough talk and threats can not resolve this Niger Delta issue. Military might cannot secure our pipelines. Those who think otherwise are either naïve or "innocently ignorant" of the peculiarity of the creeks. These guys have noiselessly crippled over 50% of our production at this critical time when our economy is most precarious. Government needs to demonstrate greater political sagacity and dexterity in handling this volatile issue.
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by thegrinch(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2016
These Miscreants are getting bolder by the day. Something has to be done about them and fast too!!!
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2016
well done boys
Re: BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline by coolitempa1(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
A few massive bombs around the areas where the pipelines are located will be sufficient in deal with this issue once and for all...these criminals must not get away with their crimes against the Nigerian state...God bless our President... angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Woman Killed By Her Husband Who Slashed Her Throat / #edodecides: Uniben Students Locked Out Godwin Obaseki / Military Worries Over Release Of Five Boko Haram Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.