Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? (7946 Views)

Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State / BREAKING: NDA Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Tank Farm Main Electricity Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 26, 2016
Everyday on NL, I keep hearing talks of how the oil in the Niger delta is actually situated in the SE but piped down to the SS to make it look like it belongs to the Niger delta. I also hear talks of how the SS is also part of the 5% and belong to biafra.

Since the advent of the Niger delta avengers, pipeline vandalism by them has been confined to the SS alone. Their every act has been applauded by SE youths cos I see their comments on facebook and twitter a lot.

I ask, if the SE is truly the owner of all the oil the Niger deltans are claiming to have, how come the NDA is yet to blow up a single pipeline in the SE?

How come the NDA is only interested in destroying the land of the minority SS while championing a biafran course which is an igbo idea?

Will the igbos applaud them in the same manner they are doing if it was abia or anambra they were polluting?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Kondomatic(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
Which pipeline in SE do you want to blow?

11 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Totti9(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2016
Yoloba mumu ur evil wish upon East can't come to pass me curse tribe (spit out) after avenger are Tru they will rebuild their land with their God given wealth

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
Yoloba mumu ur evil wish upon East can't come to pass me curse tribe (spit out) after avenger are Tru they will rebuild their land with their God given wealth
you don't want such for SE, yet you keeping urging the NDA to blow up the SS. So, who is wishing evil between me and you?

Mind you, it is easier to destroy than to build. The SS will be so stupid to listen to your encouragement.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Progressive01(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
Exactly the same question I asked the other time since they seem to celebrate the most whenever those criminals carry out an attack. An iPod Yoot then replied me saying "there is nothing to bomb in the SE". cheesy

Then I replied saying "I thought the SE is the most developed region in Nigeria. How come they suddenly have nothing??" cheesy

Imagine the "Avengers" bombing the SE... grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Beremx(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
you pray for Avengers to keep blowing pipelines in their environment but you don't wish for the same in Igbo land?

Chai!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternLeopard: 11:44am On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Everyday on NL, I keep hearing talks of how the oil in the Niger delta is actually situated in the SE but piped down to the SS to make it look like it belongs to the Niger delta. I also hear talks of how the SS is also part of the 5% and belong to biafra.

Since the advent of the Niger delta avengers, pipeline vandalism by them has been confined to the SS alone. Their every act has been applauded by SE youths cos I see their comments on facebook and twitter a lot.

I ask, if the SE is truly the owner of all the oil the Niger deltans are claiming to have, how come the NDA is yet to blow up a single pipeline in the SE?

How come the NDA is only interested in destroying the land of the minority SS while championing a biafran course which is an igbo idea?

Will the igbos applaud them in the same manner they are doing if it was abia or anambra they were polluting?

You zombs were saying SE has no oil. Why the complain now.? grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by nadisms: 11:45am On May 26, 2016
This is for Anambrarians and other patriotic Nigerians irrespective of Political Affiliations; If you desire to get undiluted and unbiased information of happenings in Anambra State such as Polical news,Infrastructural developments,etc then this group is for you. Name of the Facebook group: "APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM". This is a forum where issues pertaining to Anambra State are tabled. Also, this forum x-rays the Adminstration of the incumbent Governor of Anambra State with much criticisms to keep him to his toes. Of course,the past actions of Apga interactive Forum have shaken Obiano's Adminstration to keep to his promises. Your contributions and criticisms are welcome.
In this forum ,you will get real facts of what is happening in Anambra State (that is what govt would never want to you to know)... You will not get enough good and bad info of this present Adminstration on Nairaland....... Call it opposition forum but they speak the voice of the masses. Almost all Gov.Obiano's aides and major stake holders in Anambra State and South East are members of the forum.

Full meaning of APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM:
ANYIAGABAPOLITICAL & GRASSROOTS ASSOCIATION INTERACTIVE FORUM

Now log in to your Facebook and search this group:::: "APGA INTERACTIVE FORUM"..

LINK.... https://m./539554826108956?refid=18&__tn__=C

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by globe16: 11:45am On May 26, 2016
I get irritated when I see people from SW pontificating over pollution caused by the blowing up of pipelines as if severe damages are not done to host communities during exploration of oil.. When will we see someone from the south west championing the cleanup of ogoniland and other Niger delta areas like they are now acting over NDA... Shebi FG Allocation this month was just 200 billion? una never see anything grin grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Money40: 11:46am On May 26, 2016
They are Niger delta avengers, and they are bombing and operating in Niger delta as there name implies not South East avengers, hope you get it now, the south east died in there millions fighting for them and the same course avengers are fighting for now, they are just reciprocating to show love and brother hood to there eastern brothers, we are one, our goal is simple, to destroy the Lugardian cage, hope you get it now,.?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternLeopard: 11:50am On May 26, 2016
People from some cursed regions said SE has no oil. Now they are asking for bombardment of pipelines which they bragged that SE doesn't have.

Op do you now agree that SE has oil and gas which will never be allowed to flow to the benefit of those cursed people. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 26, 2016
globe16:
I get irritated when I see people from SW pontificating over pollution caused by the blowing up of pipelines as if severe damages are not done to host communities during exploration of oil.. When will we see someone from the south west championing the cleanup of ogoniland and other Niger delta areas like they are now acting over NDA... Shebi FG Allocation this month was just 200 billion? una never see anything grin grin grin grin
the president and a SW man in person of the VP osinbajo are currently cleaning up ooni land, something a president from the SS couldn't do for 6yrs.

13 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2016
EasternLeopard:
People from some cursed regions said SE has no oil. Now they are asking for bombardment of pipelines which they bragged that SE doesn't have.

Op do you now agree that SE has oil and gas which will never be allowed to flow to the benefit of those cursed people. grin
stop being daft. Pipeline in a state doesn't equate to the state having oil. The pipelines that draw oil to the kaduna refineries passed through certain states. Does that mean those states have oil?

Tell the NDA to blow up the few pipelines in SE, cos it will help in destabilizing Buhari's government cos you hate him so much.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by modath(f): 11:55am On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
mumu ur evil wish upon East can't come to pass me curse tribe (spit out) after avenger are Tru they will rebuild their land with their God given wealth

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

After they are through with the degradation of their environment, the destruction of their lives and livelihood?nThe attendant humanitarian crisis that is inevitable when full military might is unleashed on the innocent amongst them?

Yoot of your type and mind set, are no lover or friend of the ND, they are just a means to an end to you lots, mere collateral damage!!!! so sad and pitiable!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternLeopard: 11:58am On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
stop being daft. Pipeline in a state doesn't equate to the state having oil. The pipelines that draw oil to the kaduna refineries passed through certain states. Does that mean those states have oil?

Tell the NDA to blow up the few pipelines in SE, cos it will help in destabilizing Buhari's government cos you hate him so much.

You see why you failed your logic examination.

Where is the best point to kill a tree.? Root or Stem or Branch.

If the NDA have blown up the root, why worry about the stem or branch. grin

Take school serious cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Iykopeeee: 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

u get sense @ all? undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
EasternLeopard:

You see why you failed your logic example.

Where is the best point to kill a tree.? Root or Stem or Branch.

If the NDA have blown up the root, why worry about the stem or branch. grin

Take school serious cool
look at the way you are laughing.

gringringrin

Will you also laugh in that manner if the NDA blow up a pipeline in SE or better yet the 2nd Niger bridge?

18 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Totti9(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you don't want such for SE, yet you keeping urging the NDA to blow up the SS. So, who is wishing evil between me and you?

Mind you, it is easier to destroy than to build. The SS will be so stupid to listen to your encouragement.
mister getaway like say u really care as u pretend to be why not allow them to control their God given wealth Instead u use to develop ur place and live them in ruin God is watching

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Alokendra(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
**** why not counter this points rather than show us how stewpid and clueless you are. When will bombings start in the SE?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EmeeNaka: 12:04pm On May 26, 2016
You have to understand the issue of the bombings very properly before you talk about it. But Op,why are you wishing evil to SE?
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
mister getaway like say u really care as u pretend to be why not allow them to control their God given wealth Instead u use to develop ur place and live them in ruin God is watching
Tell that to Nnamdi Azikiwe for conniving to allow the British lump us together.

And is that why they want to destroy their future for something they are not sure of?

5 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by EasternLeopard: 12:06pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
look at the way you are laughing.

gringringrin

Will you also laugh in that manner if the NDA blow up a pipeline in SE or better yet the 2nd Niger bridge?

2nd Niger bridge won't be as devastating as gas pipelines that light up Lagos and Abuja.

Simple logic. grin

Hope you are enjoying the darkness grin

12 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Totti9(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
you pray for Avengers to keep blowing pipelines in their environment but you don't wish for the same in Igbo land?

Chai!
U and i knows that if all the oil was to be found in igboland not a single kobo will go to ur tribalistic National purse nonsense

10 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
EmeeNaka:
You have to understand the issue of the bombings very properly before you talk about it. But Op,why are you wishing evil to SE?
What issue don't I know?

no one is wishing evil on the SE.

But why is the SE always rejoicing everytime a pipeline bomb blast occurs in the SS?

9 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Totti9(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2016
Alokendra:

F00l, why not counter this points rather than show us how stewpid and clueless you are. When will bombings start in the SE?
e bi like say u ate xpired ewudu dis morning ewu

5 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Beremx(f): 12:12pm On May 26, 2016
Totti9:
U and i knows that if all the oil was to be found in igboland not a single kobo will go to ur tribalistic National purse nonsense
see painment?
you're an enemy of the Niger Delta people if you keep supporting blowing of pipelines in their region and wishing such never happens in your region. blowing of pipelines is not a way to be grievous.

5 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 26, 2016
People trying very very hard in vain to cause misunderstanding between those of us from the ND and our brothers from the SE. Una don fail big time. Any NDeltans that fall for this trap is on his own. I will choose the SE anyday ahead of any region to live and do business with as one country. They are hard working,creative and the chinese of Africa.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Totti9(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
What issue don't I know?

no one is wishing evil on the SE.

But why is the SE always rejoicing everytime a pipeline bomb blast occurs in the SS?
SIMPLY because the government is not fair to all how can a president refer to a major tribe as a 5% and his own people as a 97% and that's how he want to run the country and u xpect the 5%ners to Cheer him up

9 Likes

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by ckmayoca: 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

A destroyer can only destroy his own fathers land not another. Just like boko haram didn't leaave the borno border line into SW or SE.
So if u plan insulting them, your thread is lane. SE can't destroy there infrastructure or what that fetches them money cos they don't play wit money.
Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by payosehtor(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
the difference is clear. Igbos are wiser, industrou, hard working, name it. they know how to take advantage of any mugu. while the ss ners 're some set of lazy fools. left for NDA 's, the iPob should 've Brown the Niger bridge in onitsha since pass massage to the fgn

1 Like

Re: When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
Ozin:
People trying very very hard in vain to cause misunderstanding between those of us from the ND and our brothers from the SE. Una don fail big time. Any NDeltans that fall for this trap is on his own. I will choose the SE anyday ahead of any region to live and do business with as one country. They are hard working,creative and the chinese of Africa.
look at this aba boy claiming Niger delta.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SERAP Drags Nigerian Officials To ICC ‘for Leaving 13.2m Children Out Of School / Take The Fight To Boko Haram Enclaves, Reps Tell Military / Nnamdi Kanu Files ₦‎20 Billion Suit Against AGF Malami Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.