Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos (17220 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates / High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by obaival(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2016
tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks tricks

Buhari- Hello Ambo, I no fit go lagos oh.
Ambo- Why?
Buhari- My ear don spoil
Ambo - But u can hear me..
Buhari- This is not my real ear.
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by macaranta(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2016
terrible..they burn animals too.
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by chibaik(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2016
These people just dey spoil Buhari one year anniversary claims speech.

With all these happening just before May 29th I know they are busy now editing their speech.

As for the victims I am sorry for you people. The man you people tagged Messiah has no interest in your affair. He is busy looking for how to synchronize Chibok girls to his achievement. If you people like you can die 100 times. He is more interested in securing oil wells for certain people up there and not you so I say una die for nothing.

The whole of the North supported Boko Haram just to undermine Goodluck. But it is one thing to give monkey water and another thing to collect cup from monkey after e drink finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I thought they have been technically defeated as said by this man
They are winning the war,yesterday night after two years in sambisa my army friend communicated me live from Gwoza, according to him they are winning the battle, it's just remaining some places, they have blocked all their source of arms and food.

1 Like

Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by experimentist: 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
bright007:
So according to Minister of propaganda and false information, Mr lai Mohammed, boko haram that has been technikwaly defeated can also technikwaly carry out an unstructured attack on soft targets.

if I call you imbeccile now people will say I'm wicked
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Gboliwe: 1:30pm On May 26, 2016
Have the emirs and/or village grassing those communities been arrested? Abi it's only southern chiefs that get arrested
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by bright007(f): 2:11pm On May 26, 2016
experimentist:
if I call you imbeccile now people will say I'm wicked

and don't let me abuse that your epileptic mother or your albino father... they didn't do me any wrong.
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Epukaa: 5:09pm On May 26, 2016
dainformant:
Not less than five communities of Ladin Buta near Khaddamari village of Jere Local Government Area of Borno state were attacked by suspected members of dreaded Boko Haram sect who meted horror on the villagers.

Where are the communities?

North and exaggeration. Once they gather 3 huts together including their fowls, goats and cows, they call it a community. Then 3 communities (9 huts) make up a village and possibly 3 villages (27 huts) make up a LGA. This is how they have been deceiving other Nigerians since independence.
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
Babacele:
yes u re right , it happened few days ago. We just don't want demonization of PMB by those who sustain Boko haram in thoughts n in deeds.

Beht I thought BH nominated PMB as their spokesperson angry
Must have been a dream.
"Demonization" kó demolition ní
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Babacele: 10:44pm On May 26, 2016
mykl01:

Beht I thought BH nominated PMB as their spokesperson angry
Must have been a dream.
"Demonization" kó demolition ní
God ll continue to dey disgrace all you Dasuki n Alimod followers! hypocrites!
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On May 27, 2016
Babacele:
God ll continue to dey disgrace all you Dasuki n Alimod followers! hypocrites!

Lol grin grin grin grin
Na Christ I dey follow o!
Sha!!!!! That Spokesman something pain you o. Take Paracetamol 2 tablets, 3 times daily for 3 years because the pains will always come back till the dullqrd goes home tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Babacele: 11:25am On May 27, 2016
mykl01:

Lol grin grin grin grin
Na Christ I dey follow o!
Sha!!!!! That Spokesman something pain you o. Take Paracetamol 2 tablets, 3 times daily for 3 years because the pains will always come back till the dullqrd goes home tongue tongue tongue tongue
follower of Christ wey dey support boko haram? by their fruits ye shall know them.....GEJ ,Alimod, Dasuki ,Igbos etc sustain BH.....PMB is wiping out BH. who is the real follower of Christ?
Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2016
Babacele:
follower of Christ wey dey support boko haram? by their fruits ye shall know them.....GEJ ,Alimod, Dasuki ,Igbos etc sustain BH.....PMB is wiping out BH. who is the real follower of Christ?

No Time to Waste on a Z*#£13....... Talk to yassef and Ansa yassef embarassed tongue tongue tongue

Re: State Delegates Visit Scene Of Boko Haram Attack At Jere L.G In Borno. Photos by Babacele: 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
mykl01:

No Time to Waste on a Z*#£13....... Talk to yassef and Anna yassef embarassed tongue tongue tongue
ain't u an ipob? mtcheeeww!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Oil Reserve To Dry Up In 30 Years ― Ibe Kachikwu / Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ / Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.