Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Our Inadequacies Are Not Our Deepest Fear- The Educational Revolution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Our Inadequacies Are Not Our Deepest Fear- The Educational Revolution (319 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Why Nigeria Suffers Brain Drain In The Educational Sector (photo)! / Check Out The Educational Qualifications Of All President Buhari’s Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Inadequacies Are Not Our Deepest Fear- The Educational Revolution by sukyno: 7:17am On May 26, 2016
Our world is dynamic and moving at an unimaginable speed in the area of information exchange and application. I believe in innovation. For the most part i feel its better than stagnation or worse still, retardation.
In the face of mediocrity and ersatz which prevails in our ecosystem, the only way to be guarded is to be armed with knowledge. So pick a pen and paper today, look arround you, identify a problem and put down a note of observation. Make a research. In this way will be able to emancipte ourselves from mental slavery and free our minds (Bob Marley), because research is what we do when we don`t know what to do (Wernher von Braun). Make a research today.
Visit us @ facebook.com/Readwritelearn

(1) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Made Use Of English General Study Desktop Application Tool / Business Intelligence Training Courses In Lagos & Abuja / Best Informatica Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.