Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf (1262 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Enockia(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2009
i've have been thinking of the best gift to offer to my girlfriend considering the fact that its not a festive season.
Your candid opinion matters a lot
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Ben13: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2009
someone once said a packet of condom.
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by candylips(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2009
a pack of nice sexy panties
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Enockia(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
won't she feel embarassed?

plus i dont know her size
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by olaide3(f): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
A nice perfume.
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by sexyLeamon(f): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
Make a cute scrapbook of all your memories together and attach some photo of u both to it
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by candylips(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
that is childish my friend
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Ben13: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
nothing is childish my enemy
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by ikamefa(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2009
candylips:

that is childish my friend

grin

Ben20001:

nothing is childish my enemy

" grin "

@ topic  how nice a  "just because"  gift  grin how romantic! cheesy cheesy

find out what you boo likes ,what they cant do with out and simply present it . grin
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009

or

[img]http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/LamborghiniMurcielagoSV.jpg[/img]

or

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/vw9KsAuQbHFrV6FYrcJT1wfPDUbEJ0LUMbZx0T4fZb*GaZC6o6Q9YqBFBuudjonGwQM1IOvW8R-9sEvF4wgx3t6pQxJ94nlt/ttar_orange_01_h_launch.jpg[/img]

Depends on your taste, really. cheesy
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Magz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
Fresh cut flowers with a nice thoughtful card (if she isn't allergic)

A goofy or silly keychain that will remind your girl of you

A 100 pack of good-smelling incense

A good book if your love is an avid reader*

Whatever you decide to give, make it something thoughtful yet inexpensive. Also, be sure to give your gift at a random and unexpected time, and it will be appreciated and valued that much more. Don't tell her in advance and have her expecting your gift(s).

Most men don't realize it, but we score our points by small, unexpected measures. Cheap, seemingly insignificant gifts can go a long way with a woman, because it is the air of thoughtfulness and surprise that will make her feel happy and romantic with you.

It is also a good idea to wrap your present in a nice wrapping paper. This can give a relatively inexpensive gift more value and turns your gift-giving into a moment of fun for you and your girl when she opens up her present before you.

Good luck! smiley
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by spikedcylinder: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
Magz, you never re-visited that your thread about the girl you were somewhat involved with.
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Magz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
Please forgive me
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by hydee0k(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
Customer her/your favourite club/team jersey with her/your name twisted, culled or with the pet name you call her with number 7/ or better still call her on phone and ask her to choose a number btw 1 to 10, must girls like that number cos of the Ronaldo’s, Becham’s and co
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by platinumnk(f): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
a painting of her embarassed
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by spikedcylinder: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
Magz:

Please forgive me

Ah! cheesy
Was just wondering the status of that situation is all. . . . . smiley
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by ebila(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Poster,
Beliv me,u'll know by just listening! Stop lookin' at her boobs when she's talkin grin or imaginin' doin' those thins u do under the sheets! grin grin grin Seriously,listen!
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by abiri(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2009
anyway the best gift to give ur woman is UNDIES, bras,panties, and nightgown, wsp. transparent pretty ones. grin grin grin
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Fiona0007: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
His/her faurite CD?
Or something that reminds you of first date ? something not expensive but romantic. I think something very expensive kills the romance.
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

or

[img]http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/LamborghiniMurcielagoSV.jpg[/img]

or

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/vw9KsAuQbHFrV6FYrcJT1wfPDUbEJ0LUMbZx0T4fZb*GaZC6o6Q9YqBFBuudjonGwQM1IOvW8R-9sEvF4wgx3t6pQxJ94nlt/ttar_orange_01_h_launch.jpg[/img]

Depends on your taste, really. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Kelvinj(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2009
buy & kill 1 of dis on her bday

Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by candylips(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2009
bogof
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by sweetpie23: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2009
anything just add love to it cool
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Enockia(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2009
thanks 4 all ur wonderful advices

i can't afford a cow
Re: Wat' The Best Gift To Buy 4 Ur Bf/gf by Enockia(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2009
where do they sell love

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Babe Want? / How Many Ex Girlfriends/boyfriends Do You Have? / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.