Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast (28620 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah, In Beautiful Selfie / Seyi Shay Hangs Out With Omotola And Her Lovely Girls In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by tobex23(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
Nothing concern me much, the only part irritating me is that he said he is from "Africa" To be honest, this pink people are idi0ts!

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Barezzi(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
Who dem epp angry
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by RandomVic(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2016
African Americans are quite disrespectful towards us Africans that's for sure.

4 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Sugahylz(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2016
The comments....oh lawd!
Omosexy, worry not, ur people don fight your battle. If you get time, just read through the comments n appreciate your #TrueFans the more.

As for the blogger; you got the traffic u wanted *slow claps*

Biko ko nu ihe ozo!

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
I didn't read it all but I liked it.

No immunity, none.
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by ClintonDal(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
I will keep saying it, blacks will always remain the problem of blacks. Visit the US and 65% of the racism you'd encounter would come from black Americans. Very hateful lot, the few that manages to make it out the street are being tagged ass-lickers by their brothers in the street.
They make up 70% of the inmates across the nation.

4 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Jimijones(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2016
Things bloggers do to drive traffic sef. Na wa. Insensitivity and ignorance.
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Jimijones(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2016
ClintonDal:
I will keep saying it, blacks will always remain the problem of blacks. Visit the US and 65% of the racism you'd encounter would come from black Americans. Very hateful lot, the few that manages to make it out the street are being tagged ass-lickers by their brothers in the street.
They make up 70% of the inmates across the nation.
True to a large extent. But at some point we do need to rise above petty envy and self-hate. Education bro(not necessarily just formal), that's the answer to the elevation of the Black race. It's sad, the way we treat ourselves; always so willing to throw mud on the few people who struggle to give us positive global props. The thing dey tire person sometimes.

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by SirLewis(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2016
Now even Black Americans be dissing Africans. Chai!! I'm tired of this world mehn!

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Owliver(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2016
A hungry nation is an angry nation.

grin

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by ClintonDal(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
Jimijones:
True to a large extent. But at some point we do need to rise above petty envy and self-hate. Education bro(not necessarily just formal), that's the answer to the elevation of the Black race. It's sad, the way we treat ourselves; always so willing to throw mud on the few people who struggle to give us positive global props. The thing dey tire person sometimes.
Exactly, what we need is a total over haul of the mind set. An envious person will forever remain a hater. Self love is key. We need to push past the ideology of the white man being the devil and make a way for our self and race individually and collectively.

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by codemaniacs: 3:30pm On May 26, 2016
ClintonDal:
Exactly, what we need is a total over haul of the mind set. An envious person will forever remain a hater. Self love is key. We need to push past the ideology of the white man being the devil and make a way for our self and race individually and collectively.

what we need is 24 hours power supply and resource control..
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
Majority of blacks are envious and jealous creatures by nature. Even here on Nairaland, you see many NFA mofos sulking at the success of others when their best achievement is making FP or FTC.grin

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by pinkyliceous(f): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
Nigerians now sounding so hungry and frustrated.

I blame it on Bubu.
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Jimijones(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2016
@codemaniacs: LOL. Yes, we do need 24 hours electricity supply and resource control, and better roads(better general transportation systems actually), and better security of lives and property...so on and so forth. But above that, we as a people, need to rise above our CRAB IN THE BASKET mentality. All over Western Europe; US and Canada, there is 24 hours supply of electricity and all what not, but the Pull Him Down mentality's still there within Black folks. We always seem to be in some sort of needless competition and rivalry with ourselves. It's painful when one receives hostility from other races outside, and come back home to receive more hostility from his own race again. The thing get as e be. People wey other people dey oppress, wey suppose unite to make themselves a stronger collective, go instead dey concentrate on fighting and destroying themselves.

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by codemaniacs: 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
Jimijones:
@codemaniacs: LOL. Yes, we do need 24 hours electricity supply and resource control, and better roads(better general transportation systems actually), and better security of lives and property...so on and so forth. But above that, we as a people, need to rise above our CRAB IN THE BASKET mentality. All over Western Europe; US and Canada, there is 24 hours supply of electricity and all what not, but the Pull Him Down mentality's still there within Black folks. We always seem to be in some sort of needless competition and rivalry with ourselves. It's painful when one receives hostility from other races outside, and come back home to receive more hostility from his own race again. The thing get as e be. People wey other people dey oppress, wey suppose unite to make themselves a stronger collective, go instead dey concentrate on fighting and destroying themselves.

There are "PHD's" everywhere.. Here they fight in southern Nigeria they fight. In other countries, they shoot or stab people without warning like the herdsmen..
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Jimijones(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
Orikinla:
Majority of blacks are envious and jealous creatures by nature. Even here on Nairaland, you see many NFA mofos sulking at the success of others when their best achievement is making FP or FTC.grin
It's depressing really. Very depressing. Cos one expects that by now wey the internet dey make am much easier for people to see wetin dey happen all over the world, our people go suppose don realize say most of the other races in the world nor like us and consequently dey oppress us, we need to come together; unite and organize ourselves into a formidable force to be reckoned with. But instead what you see are shameful and retrogressive rivalries between us-the Black race. Not a day in Nairaland passes by without such immature quarrels; fights and insults between the Yorubas and Ibos; Hausas and Niger Deltans etc etc. Unnecessary self-destructive bickerings within the same very people who are collectively hated by the larger global society. And mostly these wranglings stem from issues that affect everyone o, regardless of their tribe or party affiliation o. Still they must fight themselves. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by adeleke12345(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
nigerians wont mind their business, people commenting , ask them when last they had light. they will wait till a barber puts on gen and run there to charge. nigerians should mind themselves. he has said his own na, make them leave am.
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by Jacko1(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
Omotola oya pay your nigerian defenders

Nigerians can form voltron... Lik domt come at us... We bla bla

The day yeyebrity wil pay me or giv a damn my opinion is the day i wil take panadol for their headache

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by PRXPERT: 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
deliveryboy:
Read the book titled "Capitalist Nigger" by Dr. Chika Onyeani and you'll understand why African Americans hate Nigerians and black Africans in general.
please where can I get it! I get so annoyed whenever I see them hate on Africa!!

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by sinceraconcept(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2016
mmsen:
It's throwing 'shade' not 'shades'.

Why do Nigerians add unnecessary letters to words?
but Nigerians speak better English than these black Americans

2 Likes

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by sinceraconcept(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2016
fireforfire:
Imagine d impetus.
Useless broke asse blogger.

But captain looks a bit old skool wit dis his afro.
No,naturally,he looks old school,then his Adolf Hitler moustache makes him look more old school

1 Like

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by mmsen: 5:53pm On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
but Nigerians speak better English than these black Americans

Not necessarily.

Also, this is a colloquial term borrowed from African American English so it's "shade", not "shades".
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by rhames(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
That is what you get when you play in a league you dont belong to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by junketer(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2016
deliveryboy:
Read the book titled "Capitalist Nigger" by Dr. Chika Onyeani and you'll understand why African Americans hate Nigerians and black Africans in general.
that book really changed my mindset about how i relate with the caucasians. An eye opener i must say. My dealings with the oyibo people is now fruitful to me more than it used to bcus after reading that book i learnt a lot.
Re: American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast by kaymart: 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Popular American blog, TheIndustryOnBlast decided to take shots at veteran nollywood star, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her husband in one of their post.

The post made their American audience throw japes at the Celebrity couple with many of them referring to Mr Ekeinde as gay. Nigerians didn't find this funny and immediately lashed out at the blog and ordered them to drop the post...

See comments below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/nigerians-blast-american-blogger-for.html?m=1

if u ask me, I 'll say d blogger r'lly knws what he wants from d outset. I'm sure he 'll be smiling in a corner while reading comments from Nigerians who try to unbolt d vile she created..............The blogger wanted ppl to comment nd they really r failing for it. Am sure he/she doesn't care abou ur opinion whether u r in support or against, instead ur comments means more.
so, keep failing for it....SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / How 9ice Escaped Robbery Attack In Lagos / Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.