Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Letter To My Father! By Refiner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter To My Father! By Refiner (9093 Views)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by EazyMoh(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2016
Madam please go back to your miss NL contest you got no writing skills, no offense.
Though am a mommas boy, dad is awesome as well. I give him credit for my education.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by olatunjithomas(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
tollyboy5:
@olatunjithomas I feel 4 u & almost shed tears I pray u receive family love from every close 2 u. Ma prayer goes 2 all dat has lost their parent be it father or mother
I'm proud of you friend, thanks so much.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by McAustin92(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
Do u guyz want me to thank a father that had not been supportive frm day one? a father that left an huzzling mum wit five children.. me inclusive.... he cares not both emotionally,financially and physically.....he got my nimber he won't holla,he knew i was in schl he won't help. he's d greatest womanizer i ever known cos i knew some of his Holes....
But i promised my unborn kids noy to ever b like Him....
All thanks to d woman i will never place any other woman Above..........and i envy yuh guys that got supportive Daddies
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
All these because of Miss Nairaland?

Okay!

So because there is a miss Nairaland and refiner is one of the contestants she can't create a thread again?

Please say something better, bro.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by ROYH(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
To Be Candid, My FATHER Is Just The Opposite Of This While My MOTHER Is Da Best....

May She Reap D Fruit Of Her Labour (ME)
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by ROYH(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2016
To Be Candid, My FATHER Is Just The Opposite Of This While My MOTHER Is Da Best....

May She Reap D Fruit Of Her Labour (ME)
McAustin92:
Do u guyz want me to thank a father that had not been supportive frm day one? a father that left an huzzling mum wit five children.. me inclusive.... he cares not both emotionally,financially and physically.....he got my nimber he won't holla,he knew i was in schl he won't help. he's d greatest womanizer i ever known cos i knew some of his Holes....
But i promised my unborn kids noy to ever b like Him....
All thanks to d woman i will never place any other woman Above..........and i envy yuh guys that got supportive Daddies
Meanwhile, My Father Is Just A Living GHOST
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by mozele(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:
even though I have not for once, call anybody father or daddy. I know the immeasurable importance of a father in child's life.though I am well trained guy,I still feel the Pain of not having a dad.so I celebrate every quality dad in the world, I swear you're all wonderful. and to every mum likewise cos I don't have one too. you are all awesome. shout out to every mum and dad out there.

gee you strong o...
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by olatunjithomas(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
mozele:

gee you strong o...
naso now brotherly. I have to keep strong,painstakingly pursuing what they would have wanted me to be if they were alive.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by naijaboiy: 12:12am On May 29, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

So because there is a miss Nairaland and refiner is one of the contestants she can't create a thread again?

Please say something better, bro.
LOL! I just knew somebody would quote me! grin
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 12:51am On May 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! I just knew somebody would quote me! grin

Hahahaha, thank God you have seen she has hefty soldiers on her back.

Hope we re good bro?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by naijaboiy: 7:18am On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahaha, thank God you have seen she has hefty soldiers on her back.

Hope we re good bro?

Lol...nor be only hefty soldiers. I know what I said and why I'm saying it so you countering me doesn't amount to anything.

I've once been in this contest and I know how everything goes. Contestant create threads as a way of spreading awareness for their campaign. It's part of the strategy and so I won't be arguing with you whether it's wrong or right.

We've never had a problem before, except you want to create one from no where. smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2016
refiner:

.....lol...

ain't you my sweety again?...propose?...with a basket of tomatoes right?cheesycheesy
chisos dnt worry lets marry and travel out to a place where it aint scarce cheesy . happi sundae
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by darlenese(f): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
50% dey lie.....

Continue

Who is the owner of that papa that gives "hot monk instead of correction?
Who is the owner of that papa that will threaten to send u out of his house in the name of discipline ?
Who is the owner of that papa that doesn't flogs u with Cain in the presence of your friend , even when u are 18?
Who is the owner of that papa that shouts at the slightest provocation ?
Who is the owner of that papa that claims he always takes first when he was ur age?
Who is the owner of that papa that compares you with other kids instead of motivating u to success
And who is that papa that will say u don't know "A" even when u are a S/secondary student .

My point is, most Nigerian Father's contribute only 20% in the proper unbringing of a child , some think their duty is just to pay school fees and put food on the table !
A good number of them are responsible for the physical ,emotional and psychological abuse a child.

Nigerian Fathers needs

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by haryomikun(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2016
GloriaNinja:
yes that's me. ok no problem.
You never put am oo undecided
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 10:56am On May 29, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
chisos dnt worry lets marry and travel out to a place where it aint scarce cheesy . happi sundae

....lol!grin...funny u!

wishing u the best,hope u went to church tho?wink
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2016
refiner:

....lol!grin...funny u!

wishing u the best,hope u went to church tho?wink
i didnt, wah bout yu??
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 12:42pm On May 29, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
i didnt, wah bout yu??
...why didn't u?...I'm not happy with u osad
and yea I did!smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2016
refiner:
...why didn't u?...I'm not happy with u osad
and yea I did!smiley
i over clocked myself durin d week nd kinda ill
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
i over clocked myself durin d week nd kinda ill
....am so sorry abt that...may God be your strength...

thank God tomorrow is public holiday...so you'll have to take lota rest tomorrow!smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
refiner:

....am so sorry abt that...may God be your strength...

thank God tomorrow is public holiday...so you'll have to take lota rest tomorrow!smiley

yea absolutely, ..... thanks for the care
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
...cc kenonze..
please may I have a little of your time...since your pm ain't working!...

Good evening dear...smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
refiner:
...cc kenonze..

please may I have a little of your time...since your pm ain't working!...

Good evening dear...smiley

Ok
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:

Ok
... thanks dear!
I just wish to solicits for ur support in this miss nairaland contest dear...
your presence sweety, will be greatly appreciated!...smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
refiner:

thanks dear!

I just wish to solicits for ur support in this miss nairaland contest dear...

your presence sweety, will be greatly appreciated!...smiley

One dude messaged me about the stuff as regards to voting for u.
I have no qualms but in honesty i have never participated before and i Don't know the how Its done.
If my "Presence" will be needed or if Its something that is done online?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:

I have no qualms but in honesty i have never participated before and i Don't know the how Its done.

...oh!...

nop,not your presence dear...it's something done online sweety..smiley

besides,are u on bbm?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
kenonze:

cheesygringrin; your "Presence will be needed" cheesygringrin
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Simpletoby(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
This is the best write up about father ve ever read. My father, my hero. It's been a pleasure having you daddy. In the next world, I will still choose you.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by IamLukas(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
I must commend fathers who give their all to their families though I lost my father 10yrs ago when I was in Pry4,He was the best he could be while he was alive.
I celebrate you even in death.
I also celebrate my mother who has been a father,mother,friend and all she there is to be all this while.
#GodBlessUMummy#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband / If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. / My Husband Or My Figure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.