Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' (27537 Views)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Priscy01(f): 5:34am On Jan 23, 2018
What you guys think? Does it really matter?

See more of his tweets below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/if-my-father-in-law-buy-my-wife-new.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2018
So because his daughter is married to you..

A proud father can't buy gifts for his daughter again...

The husband should know that the Father inlaw is rich Even before he got married to the girl.. A real husband should be happy for his wife..

He will have to deal with it for the rest of his life, the best he can do is man up and be richer than the Father inlaw, so next time, the father inlaw will have no need to buy a car for his daughter because the husband can do all that..

I have two younger sisters that I love More than life itself and nothing will stop me from buying the whole world for them Even if they are already married or not..

Family over everything...

no woman on earth can take the place of my sisters.. and i mean it..

Not after everything we have been through..

modified and Note: if you are a lady reading this and will probably be my future wife tomorrow, don't be scared, my sisters are good and God fearing ladies..

I will love you as I love them..

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Shitface(m): 5:58am On Jan 23, 2018
I won't feel disrespected or insulted.
He becomes my Dad when I marry his daughter and his gift is to the family through his daughter.
As long as his daughter has sense shaa coz some women will even be the ones to disrespect you and insult you all the days of your life with that one gift and how u can't get something that worth for them.

I only date and will get married to a woman who is way above the average female both intellectually and in finance.

Successful, confident and intelligent women never get unattractive

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by 9jayes: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2018
I won't feel disrespectful only if I have my own car otherwise I won't accept that. Women have tendency to be disrespectful if they have financial advantage over their husband. One day she will just chase u out of the car in the middle of the road at night over a little misunderstanding.

After women fear devil.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by 9jayes: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:

The husband should know that the Father inlaw is rich Even before he got married to the girl.. A real husband should be happy for his wife..

He will have to deal with it for the rest of his life, the best he can do is man up and be richer than the Father inlaw, so next time, the father inlaw will have no need to buy a car for his daughter because the husband can do all that..

I have two younger sisters that I love More than life itself and nothing will stop me from buying the whole world for them Even if they are already married or not..

modified and Note: if you are a lady reading this and will probably be my future wife tomorrow, don't be scared, my sisters are good and God fearing ladies..

You will end up marrying your sisters if care is not taken.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by littlewonders: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2018
I thought the question is for my type. Cos I won't marry over-pampered child who at the end of the day must have lost domestic respect.

Always had to coup in marriage with such people.

Cockroach run pass the door; they call daddy.

Ordinary cough; they call daddy.

Even ten minutes depression they forget the husband and call daddy.

That's when you know she's a representative and not wife.

I won't be annoyed seeing those gift flock in cos the question will be: Watin carry me go big man house?! Anything I see I take

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by obaataaokpaewu: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2018
After the wedding? There is nothing wrong with that. Traditionally, the girl's family usually buys gift items for her during her wedding, so I will consider the vehicle as part of the gifts

7 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by lonelydora: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2018
It's a mark of disrespect. Gents, if you keep allowing stuffs like this...watch as you turn to house boy for your father inlaw. Every man has a little pride to protect.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Tolumiide: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2018
little thing means a lot to many. I would mind also. my response to that will be to buy myself a bigger Machine like the one autojosh do post on NL

3 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Afam4eva(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by emmie14: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2018
This is what you have to discuss in the heat of economic woes and fragile peace. The level of nonchalance and insensitivity existing in you is alarming. Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Marvyx(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2018
The father in law has to call. He should be considerate as a man too. But that's also the reason I must hammer well. Cheese before girls.

3 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by midolian(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Arrant Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by memeguy: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2018
I'm not really understanding. So because she's your wife now, she has stopped being the man's daughter? Better accept the car and go and thank the man. Ode.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Broke man mentality grin
What manner of bad belle is this? He simply doesn’t want his wife to drive a better car than him. That’s how most Nigerian men are, insecure pieces of shît. But I’m sure if they’d give him the car, he’ll accept it and even lick the father in law’s feet cheesy
He probably doesn’t even have any car of his own. I don’t know why men are sha intimidated by women who are better off than men. You only find this behavior among broke men sha cheesy A father cannot gift his precious daughter a nice car in peace again. Nawa oh cheesy

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by jkendy(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2018
That's how you guys missed your blessings as a result of pride, placing yourself where your balls ain't fit in.
Poverty is truly horning for you to turn and further embrace 'him' since you're not ready to let go

21 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by jidamsel43(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2018
now because she agrees to marry you, her father can not play fatherly role on her again. pls my future father in law please don't just buy a Range for her but add cool cash too. I know who owns a slave definitely owns slave property.

17 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Appliedmaths(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Some of us have principles, you get your money I get my money this is my marriage so before you even knock my door Mr father in law give me a courtesy call. Some of us aren't intimidated by status or whatever, this is my home and unlike relationship every little thing counts here...

11 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by EddieCAD(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:

5 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Never knew you love your sisters this much....undecided while you're here bashing other people's sisters cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2018
let d idot shut up, does he not know, he is marrying from a rich family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2018
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that..you should see him as your father too not just FIL..that way you cant feel offended.
But i think its disrespectful if the husband is not informed. Seriously people, it would be disrespectful.

3 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by ipobarecriminals: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2018
sad what's. bad there? Si the father in-law should watch u/ur wife jump from one keke maruwa to okada? kill dat proud b4 e kill u

1 Like

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by lonelydora: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:

As a mark of respect....he should call the hubby to inform him. We are not talking of buying gifts but informing the hubby first.

7 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2018
Don't forget u married from a rich family. Expect things like this to happen and also double ur hustle.

3 Likes

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by littlewonders: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2018
What about two years after marriage?
lonelydora:
It's a mark of disrespect. Gents, if you keep allowing stuffs like this...watch as you turn to house boy for your father inlaw. Every man has a little pride to protect.
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2018
But it would be wrong if the FIL doesn't inform the guy before making the purchase
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2018
For once in your life see how you made sense cheesy
DrinkLimca:

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by emmabest2000(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Everything depends on the type of girl you got married to ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders
Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2018
That guy is still a kid suffering from low self esteem he should stfu and grow up undecided.......

Can you imagine my dad bought me a gift and you feel disrespected as an enemy of progress "which he is" I'll just pull the wedding ring aside and beat every unfinished spirit of bachelor that's in him before he comes back to his senses........ wise girl wink cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' by yeyeboi(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2018
Una Don Start Again This Morning Abi It's too early for this crap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.