Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant (3818 Views)

Willco Property Management Vacancy For An Administrative Officer / Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant / Administrative Assistant Needed At Jarushub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2016
Jarus:

Telll me how many jobs (even in top companies) pay more than 20k to ND hoders?
shocked SSCE dat I was paid 25k.. look at this one.. u seem like u are gona be a stingy boss.. abeg no make me list 100 companies for u nw ooo.. Pls take that job and give it to an IT student. He/she will respect and hold the job very well.. trust me, unless u wish to employ again within a space of a month
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Jarushub, I must commend you for your vacancy ad

Buh u see, Such jobs are meant for IT (SSCE) students, and not OND. Ok..

It's an abuse of qualifications..
Exactly, pple abuse qualifications
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Jarus(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked SSCE dat I was paid 25k.. look at this one.. u seem like u are gona be a stingy boss.. abeg no make me list 100 companies for u nw ooo.. Pls take that job and give it to an IT student. He/she will respect and hold the job very well.. trust me, unless u wish to employ again within a space of a month

It's not a new position. 2 people have done it in the past, lasting a year. They ended up better for it and the experience they gained from us aided their crossing to better places, which we encourage. One quit because he was going for NYS9n the other because he got Access Bank job which we encouraged her on.

By the way, we have more than 20 applications already - all graduates, contray to the ND that we requested.

It's not a matter of stingy boss by the way. No business pays more than it can afford or more than it makes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
madepearl:
Exactly, pple abuse qualifications
of course. And he began to write crap asking me how many companies pay OND more than 20k. Can u just imagine the nonsense question. Wen I read it, I wept for the Nigerian people at heart.

That is how one other employer came on nairaland and needed an expert. If u see the way he made his specifications, I was like woow, this person that will apply must really be an expert befor tendering his cv, and funny enough the role was an ICT role. As soon as I got to the end part, I wept bitterly.

Remuneration: 50k. Reason( Startup company (companies use this hogwash excuse to play with the minds of jobseekers who will hope that as soon as they get the job and business booms, their salary will increase and they will end up and be like, ok leme just apply, instead of having nothing))

My sister.. it's really terrible. May God save us on the Judgement day.
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Jarus(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2016
eBillionaire:
Must you hire someone ? My domestic cleaner earns 40K and works from 8AM to 12NOON Monday to Friday and I still offer her transportation allowance of 2K a week excluding the salary and you want to hire someone to run a blog for 15k. Nawa o

My driver earned more than that. And it's because I, Jarus, can afford it.

JarusHub as a distinct entity, different from its owners, cannot afford more than 15k for an office assistant. I cannot use my personal salary to pay business expense. The business has to finance its expense.

Someone will also consider your 40k too small for a cleaner.

7 Likes

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
Jarus:

It's not aew position. 2 people have done it in the last, lasting a year. They ended up better for it and the experience they gained from us aided their crossing to better places, which we encourage.

By the way, we have more than 20 applications already - all graduates, contray to the ND that we requested.

It's not a matter of stingy boss by the way. No business pays more than it can afford or more than it makes.
all i'm trying to advice u is not to abuse t qualification. Dats all.. people just don't wana be corrected.. You are a boss, I respect that.. buh please, I wont hide the truth from you. If no business do not pay more than it can afford then such busines should employ qualifications dat will suit their pay grade. Simple.

U can't tell me u wish for a BSc holder and because u can't afford to pay above 15k, u expect the BSc holder to "manage"

Well, half bread they say is better than none, and an ant is better than a lazy man.

Peace
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Jarus(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2016
We stated who we want: ND holders.

If any graduate applies, then that's not our problem. Or is it?
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 26, 2016
All these hate comments are expected oga jarus from individuals that lack foresight. A sagacious person would place emphasis on tapping into your wealth of experience and networks than the cash.

This is a life time opportunity to gain priceless knowledge and expand network base but unfortunately our location differ.

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Nobody: 12:09am On May 27, 2016
Jarus:

JarusHub as a distinct entity, different from its owners, cannot afford more than 15k for an office assistant. I cannot use my personal salary to pay business expense. The business has to finance its expense.

You are actually taking an internet troll seriously?
By now you should know that any joker using billionaire monikers is just a small boy forming on the Internet.

You do not owe anyone any justification for the salary you are paying.
It is not by force to apply.

So many of these youths with their typically Nigerian sense of entitlement will not add a kobo in value to your business.

You've placed your ad. Your contact is available.
Unfollow the thread and stop wasting your time debating with these noisemakers.

Your candidates will call.

Announcing the salary beforehand is debatable, but I guess you want to manage expectations of potential hires.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by edi287: 12:49am On May 27, 2016
Jarus:

It's not a new position. 2 people have done it in the past, lasting a year. They ended up better for it and the experience they gained from us aided their crossing to better places, which we encourage. One quit because he was going for NYS9n the other because he got Access Bank job which we encouraged her on.

Oga Jarus, you are one patient man. I wonder why you're wasting your time explaining anything to these guys sha.

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by eBillionaire: 2:02am On May 27, 2016
Jarus:

My domestic cleaner earns 40k basic, with 2k per week for transportation. That is about 50k plus other incentives, and she works from 8AM to 12NOON, that is 4hrs on Monday to Friday. The 15k you are offering is below minimum wage, in a sane country, you should have been arrested for such offer. Like I said, you dont need to hire someone if you can not afford to pay. Businesses are considered de-risked after 2yrs of breaking even, if you do not have the finances to run a business and pay basic minimum wage, do not start it. I just thought you should know there is a minimum wage.
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Nobody: 5:57am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
of course. And he began to write crap asking me how many companies pay OND more than 20k. Can u just imagine the nonsense question. Wen I read it, I wept for the Nigerian people at heart.

That is how one other employer came on nairaland and needed an expert. If u see the way he made his specifications, I was like woow, this person that will apply must really be an expert befor tendering his cv, and funny enough the role was an ICT role. As soon as I got to the end part, I wept bitterly.

Remuneration: 50k. Reason( Startup company (companies use this hogwash excuse to play with the minds of jobseekers who will hope that as soon as they get the job and business booms, their salary will increase and they will end up and be like, ok leme just apply, instead of having nothing))

The way these employers treat job seekers this day's it requires them collecting Knock from God every minute

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by overtlyderanged: 7:02am On May 27, 2016
Baba Jarus, if you no offer substantial salary, at least offer equity na?

1 Like

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by Brunel(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2016
Jarus:

If any graduate applies, then that's not our problem. Or is it?

I feel you are giving too much attention to the destructive criticisms, in my opinion.
I once worked for 15k as a graduate that was because I needed to gain the experience.
I am MUCH better for it now as the network, contacts and technical skills gained brought me to one of the top schools in the world for my MSc.
Those who value experience will apply.
There are those who you can never convince or explain your 'whys' and 'hows' to satisfactorily.

2 Likes

Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by futurewise11(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2016
Jarus:

If any graduate apdplies, then that's not our problem. Or is it?

Its not your fault, you are just capitalizing on the unemployment rate in the country.

Nice try Mr enterpreneur.
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by KELVIN086: 9:47am On May 27, 2016
Sir 15k is not fair at all for any nigerian. The only advantage is the exposure the employee would get from you.
Re: Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant by ilori1930(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:

Oga, you need not describe his comments as "nonsense question". He had openly declared how much he offers for the role so it is left for whoever is interested to apply. I have seen some multinational firms make offer to employees, disclosing the annual gross pay only to discover later that your net pay is a just a little over half of what you have in the offer letter.
Having said that, I have seen people work for free just so they can have something to put on their CVs as experience. Jarus is offering 15k and I don't think you should condemn him for that. At least he's not misleading applicants with a fictitious offer like some coys do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. / Oyo Tescom Cbt Result Is Out[check] / Ecobank Experience Hire Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.