Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting (21176 Views)

PDP: Sheriff, Makarfi Factions Reconcile / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by 1Bamcy1171: 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
Lol PDP Wahala
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by Akinaukwa: 5:54pm On May 26, 2016
For neutrality and peace sake, the two personalities should not be allowed to function. I am not a politician but i foresee APC having even a more greater problem come 2019.
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by 1Bandele1234: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
PDP wahala

1 Like

Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
babadee1:

Everything you're saying is conjecture. If, if, if. What if unlike PDP, APC stays united and there is no realignment before 2019 nko?
They are conjectures but they are probable conjectures. Your belief that the APC will stay united is also conjectural because I don't see that happening with the contending ambitions in the party.
A presidential election in a developing democracy like Nigeria's can never be devoid of political alignments. So quit hopping it won't happen in 2019.
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by origima: 6:40pm On May 26, 2016
Papa deceive pikin,this is good morning, not yet time. This is mere demonstration ,the real doom is coming to hit.PDP as popularly called will soon be known as Fools Depending on fools FDF
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by Onyemabright(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2016
That is good for them
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by bamikole07(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2016
Amin ati amin
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by babadee1(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
bejeiodus:
They are conjectures but they are probable conjectures. Your belief that the APC will stay united is also conjectural because I don't see that happening with the contending ambitions in the party.
A presidential election in a developing democracy like Nigeria's can never be devoid of political alignments. So quit hopping it won't happen in 2019.

It might, but it might not. That is my point. Personally I do not care either way. Nigerian politics is not worth the effort of any serious analysis.
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by hmuhammad(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
SamuelAnyawu:
Please we need Rabiu Kwankwaso in PDP that is Buhari's only challenge in the North cool cool cool
[/s]don't ever mention this to a northerner
Re: PDP Bot Sends Sheriff, Makarfi Out Of meeting by emi14: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2017
How old is the Youth Leader, BolajI Anani? If he is more than 40yrs he should resign immediately. Infact 35yrs limit. Let the real leaders of tomorrow be represented in our political affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RSS Storm Olusosun Dump Site To Evacuate Squatters / We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma / Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.