Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? (416 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2016
Sincere and reasonable opinions/comments for respected individual
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by Raymondluv(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
Sincere and reasonable opinions/comments for respected individual
why did u dislike d person wat happen
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2016
Raymondluv:
why did u dislike d person wat happen
i mean u both share dislike for eachoda and lera on d pesin wanted to date ya sibling
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by Raymondluv(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
i mean u both share dislike for eachoda and lera on d pesin wanted to date ya sibling
i nor gree oooh
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2016
Yeah Why not.. If there is a good love chemistry between them then I will let them date. But still am not a type of person who hate rather I can dislike a person's character and not hate the person totally.
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
Raymondluv:
i nor gree oooh
xo on wat count would you be against it??
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2016
Omittesb:
Yeah Why not.. If there is a good love chemistry between them then I will let them date. But still am not a type of person who hate rather I can dislike a person's character and not hate the person totally.
nyc post tho
Re: Can You Allow Someone You both share hatred date your sibling?? by flokii: 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
There is no situation (hate) that cnt be resolved.. Especially when d other person is willing to make peace

I'd give 'em a chance.. Evrytin cnt be smooth in relationships all d time

(1) (Reply)

If You School Or Live In Enugu, Let Discuss / Ladies!!! She Said Her Boyfriend Purchased Android Car For Her / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.