Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (141570 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2011
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification while working with your budget.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.

It will be nice doing business with you .

thank you.

07063943373 ; youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
Make your inquiries and hit Cotonou as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

07063943373, youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
Make your inquiries and hit Cotonou as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2011
We do our best in getting you the best ride.Our job is to make sure we get you your desired ride at the best possible price with your specifications.Make your inquiries and get a reply on how we ll go about it, we fix an appointment to visit Cotonou to settle for your desired car.Your ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Your satisfaction is our target and of it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business without much ado.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Najm(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2011
please how much can i get a very clean 2000/2001 isuzu rodeo(preferrably black) from cotonou to lagos. thanks
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2011
Make your inquiries and lets hit Cotonou as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
Make your inquiries and lets hit Cotonou to check and settle for your taste as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Ebenezerk2: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
How much can I get 2002 or 2003 Volkwagen Bug from cotonou?, thanks
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2011
How much can I get 2002 or 2003 Volkwagen Bug from cotonou?, thanks

Budget 1.3m for a clean and neat 2003 VW Bug from Cotonou,landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive wit ur specification and a low mileage.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Najm(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2011
Oga, i didnt get a response to my request o>>>>should i look else where?i even sent an email to your box, cheers!!
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2011
Oga, i didnt get a response to my request o>>>>should i look else where?i even sent an email to your box, cheers!!

I just replied my mails now, check if i did reply yours and if i did not, please re-send ur inquiry and i will respond immediately.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Najm(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2011
i have resent the mail.
thanks
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by yomomen: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2011
Pls I need a car of toyota camry or honda baby boy between the range of 600k to 800k u can call me on 08038467353
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
i have resent the mail.
thanks

, and I have replied you.

Pls I need a car of toyota camry or honda baby boy between the range of 600k to 800k u can call me on 08038467353

Your budget is a little low for either the Camry or the Babyboy,increase ur budget to abt 900k for a neat ride with custom duty inclusive.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification while working with your budget.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.

It will be nice doing business with you .

thank you.

07063943373 ; youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2011
Do you need to get a car from Cotonou with your specification and @ d best bet?

It will be nice doing business with you.

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Do you need to get a car from
Cotonou with your specification
and @ d best bet?
It will be nice doing business
with you.
youngholf@yahoo.com
Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by dhakisalaf: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
HOW MUCH CAN I GET A VERY CLEAN 1997 OROBO TOYOTA CAMRY AND 1997 HONDA ACCORD WITH FULL OPTIONS (LEATHER INTERIOR, LOW MILEAGE, FACTORY AC, AIR BAGS ETC.)
PLS SEND RESPONSE TO woleworld2@gmail.cm
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2011
HOW MUCH CAN I GET A VERY CLEAN 1997 OROBO TOYOTA CAMRY AND 1997 HONDA ACCORD WITH FULL OPTIONS (LEATHER INTERIOR, LOW MILEAGE, FACTORY AC, AIR BAGS ETC.)
PLS SEND RESPONSE TO woleworld2@gmail.cm

You got mail.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by bodeface: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
Bros,

Please, how much will land Toyota Camry 2008 XLE V4 and V6, full option, leather interior, Navigation with milleage less than 50, 000 miles to Lagos.
Please, provide your quote using this categories:r service

Cost of the car V6 and V4 in (CFA)
Cost of clearing within Cotonou (CFA)
Cost of Clearing from Nigerian Government (Naira)
Cost of your service (Naira)
Delivery time to Lagos.

Thanking for providing realistic values and treating this with urgency

bodeface@yahoo.com
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by dhakisalaf: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2011
no. am still expecting ur response.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2011
Bros,

Please, how much will land Toyota Camry 2008 XLE V4 and V6, full option, leather interior, Navigation with milleage less than 50, 000 miles to Lagos.
Please, provide your quote using this categories:r service

Cost of the car V6 and V4 in (CFA)
Cost of clearing within Cotonou (CFA)
Cost of Clearing from Nigerian Government (Naira)
Cost of your service (Naira)
Delivery time to Lagos.

Thanking for providing realistic values and treating this with urgency

bodeface@yahoo.com

I have sent you an email earlier and i just sent you another mail now.

no. am still expecting your response.

You got mail check and let me know if you have received it.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2011
Make your inquiries and let us hit Cotonou to check and settle for your taste as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Make your inquiries and let us hit Cotonou to check and settle for your taste as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by bodeface: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
I was away for a while, got your email, weighing my options.
Keep you posted
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2011
I was away for a while, got your email, weighing my options.
Keep you posted

Ok,it will be nice doing business with you.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2011

Ademola

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (116) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Codes / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.