Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (141355 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2011
Make your inquiries and let us hit Cotonou to check and settle for your taste as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

07063943373, youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Fraba(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2011
Adelambi,
How much can i get a clean 2004 or 2005 Mazda 3 hatch back landed to port harcourt with low mileage.
reply to gianlucabeletti@aol.com add pics if u have.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
Adelambi,
How much can i get a clean 2004 or 2005 Mazda 3 hatch back landed to port harcourt with low mileage.
reply to gianlucabeletti@aol.com   add pics if u have.

You got mail.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
How many people u bless is how u measure ur success.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2011
Make your inquiries and let us hit Cotonou to check and settle for your taste as soon as you are ready to buy your desired ride with your specifications while working with your budget.

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to  all  your    questions and full explanation asap, we fix  an  appointment  during the  week to visit Cotonou  where  we will get the  opportunity to settle for   the car  that  soothes your taste with  your specification while  working with your budget.                         

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment  and i  deliver cars nation wide.You can count   on me in getting  you a clean  and neat  ride with a low  mileage.       

It will be nice  doing business with you .     

thank you.     

07063943373 ;  youngholf@yahoo.com       

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by needful: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2011
hello, pls how much will it cost me to get HONDA PILOT 2005 MODEL to lagos.

urgent reply plz.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2011

urgent reply plz.

Budget 2.5m for a clean and neat 2005 Pilot,landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive.
Do call me

Youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2011

urgent reply plz.

Budget 2.5m for a clean and neat 2005 Pilot,landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive.
Do call me

Youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by studabroad: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
how much can i get a mitsubushi L300 bus to port harcourt
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by studabroad: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
whats the price for mitsubushi L300 bus to port harcourt. email me on brighturch@yahoo.com
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by Lanquart: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Ademlabi: As you are online now,Please how much can we get the following C-Class cars from Cotonu to my house in Lagos?,

How much can we get the following cars in Cotonou.
(1)Mercede C-Class, 2002 model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(2)Mercedes C-Class,2003 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(3)Mercedes C-Class,2004 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(4)Mercedes C-class,2005 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(5)Mercedes C-Class,2006 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(6) Mercedes C-Class,2007 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6.
Please let me know how much are we can get them so that we can arrange when to go and pick one soon.
Thanks,
Mr.Mike
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2011

Youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2011
whats the price for mitsubushi L300 bus to port harcourt. email me on brighturch@yahoo.com

You got mail.

@Ademlabi: As you are online now,Please how much can we get the following C-Class cars from Cotonu to my house in Lagos?,

How much can we get the following cars in Cotonou.
(1)Mercede C-Class, 2002 model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(2)Mercedes C-Class,2003 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(3)Mercedes C-Class,2004 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(4)Mercedes C-class,2005 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(5)Mercedes C-Class,2006 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6

(6) Mercedes C-Class,2007 Model.Automatic.4 doors.Fuel.Factory fitted A/C.Engine:3.0L V6.
Please let me know how much are we can get them so that we can arrange when to go and pick one soon.
Thanks,
Mr.Mike

You got mail.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by dubliu: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2011
well done bros ademola, please how much should i buget to get fairly used buses of the following, toyota hiace, vokeswagen, ford for commercial purposes. please asap. thanks
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2011
well done bros ademola, please how much should i buget to get fairly used buses of the following, toyota hiace, vokeswagen, ford for commercial purposes. please asap. thanks

Please do drop ur email address for a comprehensive mail.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2011
Do you need to get a car from Cotonou with your specification and @ d best bet?           

It will be nice doing business with you.

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2011
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to  all  your    questions and full explanation asap, we fix  an  appointment  during the  week to visit Cotonou  where  we will get the  opportunity to settle for   the car  that  soothes your taste with  your specification while  working with your budget.                         

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment  and i  deliver cars nation wide.You can count   on me in getting  you a clean  and neat  ride with a low  mileage.       

thank you.     

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2011

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2011

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2011

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2011

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2011

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2011

thank you.     

Ademola.
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2011

Ademola
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by maximad(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
ok man
Re: CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE by ademlabi(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2011

Ademola

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG Comprehensive VIN Reports - More Useful Than Generic Free Reports! / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.