Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Don't Know How To Advise Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know How To Advise Her (2503 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How To Advise Her by blank(f): 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Ppl like you learn life lessons in a bitter way. Hw many phD does folounsho alakija has? Hw many phD doea dangote has?

The numerous phD holders in several universities today, who knows their names

Keep on measuring your success by how much money you have and not what makes you fulfilled. In real life, we both won't have anything in common.
Re: I Don't Know How To Advise Her by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
Nancy2016:

So what if the guy loves her? You cannot force love.
Where in any of my post is force mentioned. Do you have comprehension problem?
Re: I Don't Know How To Advise Her by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2016
blank:

Keep on measuring your success by how much money you have and not what makes you fulfilled. In real life, we both won't have anything in common.
Next time try to comprehend what u read b4 u spit out what u gat
Re: I Don't Know How To Advise Her by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
Nancy2016:

Good grief! You are so backwards, myopic and narrow-minded. So women who get married after 35 are riddled with STIs, have committed several abortions and need 5 years to "recorrect" their bodies. What kind of oloshos do you interact with? With all the available sex education out there, you think women don't know how to take care of their bodies sexually? Most responsible and educated women take good care of themselves.

watery brain. Did i generalize in my post dat u read?
Re: I Don't Know How To Advise Her by blank(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
tayo60:
I don't blame d two of you because you two are insane and never see beyond your roof top. Mother fuckers!

I don't blame you. I know you cannot have an intellectual discussion. It's above "your roof top".

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Advise Her by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 27, 2016
blank:

I don't blame you. I know you cannot have an intellectual discussion. It's above "your roof top".

grin grin grin literally and figuratively grin grin grin

Nice one jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mom Is Having An Affair With Dad (Not Her Husband) / No Gender Has The Exclusive Right To Be Violent - Solomon Buchi / Stop Buying Gas To Cook And Power Generator !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.