Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry (54678 Views)

The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / 10 Nigerian Artistes That Should Retire From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by eitsei(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
wtf Downloaded for free? bloggers will buy it from itunes, post it in their website, u download, that ur mb will be converted into money, u think they just shoot video from making noise sake, some people pay, haven't u heard about record labels? Before music markerters will buy it from the label then the label will give the artist his or her own share, then the rest will go into their pocket
lol.. Laugh in swahili... You think it cost a fortune to buy a song from iTunes? Lol... You think record labels make a whole lot of money from selling albums in this present age? What happens to shows and endorsements? Mb being converted into money, who owns the money, blogger or the artiste? I guess you are an aspiring musician and I understand you are having this thought about hitting it big but it's not really the way you think it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by rosieluv(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2016
pls remove yungsix frm dat list abeg

2 Likes

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by callmelanner(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2016
kellyJames5:

that name in your siggy sounds familiar.
U know the logic wink smiley
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2016
eitsei:
lol.. Laugh in swahili... You think it cost a fortune to buy a song from iTunes? Lol... You think record labels make a whole lot of money from selling albums in this present age? What happens to shows and endorsements? Mb being converted into money, who owns the money, blogger or the artiste? I guess you are an aspiring musician and I understand you are having this thought about hitting it big but it's not really the way you think it is
bloggers also make money from music, they buy from itunes, their business with the artist is over, now people will download the stuff from their website, then ur mb will be converted to money, do u know how much range rover cost? Cynthia morgan without an album and lil kesh owes one
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by eitsei(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
bloggers also make money from music, they buy from itunes, their business with the artist is over, now people will download the stuff from their website, then ur mb will be converted to money, do u know how much range rover cost? Cynthia morgan without an album and lil kesh owes one
lil kesh? A range Rover? You are kidding me grin
Please don't quote me again
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 26, 2016
eitsei:
lil kesh? A range Rover? You are kidding me grin
Please don't quote me again
google it and stop being a hater, u overrate music alot, when i blow, i will let u know
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by agrovick(m): 12:01am On May 27, 2016
crazymommy:
WTF!!!please remove Dj cuppy from that list......she earns a lot from shows in UK...she might not be popular in Nigeria but she earns a lot in her Dj career generally....
Wow! FYI, the exclamation is premised on your dp
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by eitsei(m): 12:31am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
google it and stop being a hater, u overrate music alot, when i blow, i will let u know
lol.. I'm not a hater I'm just a realist.. Lol I see where you are coming, you want to do music for the fame and money not because it's your passion.... Well, best of luck
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by coolh3ad(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:
Add Kiss Daniel to top that list... The promoters are just giving him fame and making all the money out of him.. Chi chi no gum am..

Btw: so upon the Billionaire ambitions wey yung6ix dey hala everyday, you mean to tell me he is not making money? Idonbelieveit.. Mbanu

He is but not from music bros....Yung 6ix rolls with dudes that are very rich...The guy get big "back up" when it comes to finance from these dudes....
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 12:36am On May 27, 2016
eitsei:
lol.. I'm not a hater I'm just a realist.. Lol I see where you are coming, you want to do music for the fame and money not because it's your passion.... Well, best of luck
u first love music before going into, buh money is the main thing there, i love music, i even want to go to music school, i want to be a vocalist, make people cry, like darey grin
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Sammyblaq(m): 1:01am On May 27, 2016
mohciz69:
Brymo is just underrated!
dats just it but he makes good music. I love his tracks. I believe he's making money.
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by christabell18(f): 2:47am On May 27, 2016
na who dis don epp?
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 5:42am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
wtf Downloaded for free? bloggers will buy it from itunes, post it in their website, u download, that ur mb will be converted into money, u think they just shoot video from making noise sake, some people pay, haven't u heard about record labels? Before music markerters will buy it from the label then the label will give the artist his or her own share, then the rest will go into their pocket
You don't even know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by slap1(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2016
mohciz69:

I listened to just one of his songs 'Hunger Dey' and I absolutely loved it! Could you please list some of his other songs for me so I can download them? Thanks.
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by infolekan(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:

It's scary that you know so little about music and how money is being made from it. Still trying to understand how you arrived at an artist making 400 million from an album sale in Nigeria. The real deal is endorsement and shows and the likes. They make next to zil from album sales.
You have an utopian view of how money is made and you're here talking about range Rover.
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by ExplicitContent: 6:19am On May 27, 2016
OP weldone you hear.
But just remove young6ix from that list

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 6:50am On May 27, 2016
infolekan:

It's scary that you know so little about music and how money is being made from it. Still trying to understand how you arrived at an artist making 400 million from an album sale in Nigeria. The real deal is endorsement and shows and the likes. They make next to zil from album sales.
You have an utopian view of how money is made and you're here talking about range Rover.
album? people are to dumb, dumb people quote me because their state government is owing them six months salary
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 6:55am On May 27, 2016
shala01:

You don't even know what you are talking about.
what have u achieve since u know alot about music? Someone is telling u something, u should research to find it if he is making sense, u are here talking like a drunk person
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 7:27am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
You are just a silly kid living in lala land. Wish you good luck with you dreams. Carry you stupidity go meet some other persons, no quote me again I take God beg you.
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by princeade86(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

Who be this learner!!!
If i mention say i dey give free 5k.. 5k o, just 5k, not 500k. Na she go first request for my number to send her account number .. Smh.. Abeh go sit down for your vanity world
. u bad..... see how u finish an innocent girl.... sorry dear. but next time, dont always say vanity upon vanity again. only a pauper do reasons dat way. one Love.

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by Nobody: 7:56am On May 27, 2016
shala01:

You are just a silly kid living in lala land. Wish you good luck with you dreams. Carry you stupidity go meet some other persons, no quote me again I take God beg you.
take a good look at urself undecided
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by nikkypearl(f): 8:03am On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:
that means you are also vanity
we are both vanity tongue
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by devvland(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
mohciz69:

Word!!!
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by odifyz(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2016
a beg remove king 6ix from the list. he gets his own money not papa ish

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by EndiaSami: 8:32am On May 27, 2016
mohciz69:

That's is why brymo needs you.. just keep supporting good music.. and that "underrated will change for good
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2016
it's clear you don't know nothing, yung6ix might not be getting as much cash as other artists like Olamide but he's definitely making money from music. And he's from a broken home, so I don't know how he'll get a N50m house and a range Rover from his father, or sign his $500000 deal with his father's money, or does he run his Kktbm foundation with his Father's money, guy if you don't know what to say STFU

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by xymmie01: 8:48am On May 27, 2016
What about ELDEE,FREESTYLE,TERRY DA RAP MAN
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by cetiyung: 9:11am On May 27, 2016
Who tell u say yung6ix papa get money?na d guy talent buy am the fabolous life wey im dey live oo...dat guy use im school fees book for studio section back then for DELSU

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by FengChui(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
You dey look for trouble bah grin
btw add african China to that list! He is now a Barber

Dis gal, u wicked sha
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by nikkypearl(f): 9:32am On May 27, 2016
FengChui:

Dis gal, u wicked sha grin grin grin
hmm
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by mohciz69(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2016
slap1:

I listened to just one of his songs 'Hunger Dey' and I absolutely loved it! Could you please list some of his other songs for me so I can download them? Thanks.

alajo somolu, a billion naira dream, the firm from new York,....his new album klitoris
Re: 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry by FengChui(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
hmm

Nice dp by the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.