Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152822 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2016
oh and I selected the 35% royalty option sad
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:42pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:

I have done the Amazon registration now. I made a 10 pictures photobook and priced it at $3. Is that too much?

and please, I haven't linked my account to Amazon. Hope any money made will be on my dashboard before i link account and cashout?

I've done all you asked us to do. Just waiting for orders on my book. Once again thanks ma.
10 pictures photo book??how will u create a photo book of just 10pages??that is too small!!!!to make everything worse you now even priced it 3$ ...haba.....

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:
oh and I selected the 35% royalty option sad
35% royalty option is for books priced at 2.98$ or lower..while 70% royalty option is for books priced at 2.99$ and above...if u read the instructions on their website you should have known this by now and select ur royalty option based on the Information....

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
10 pictures photo book??how will u create a photo book of just 10pages??that is too small!!!!to make everything worse you now even priced it 3$ ...haba.....

embarassed I should reduce the price?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
35% royalty option is for books priced at 2.98$ or lower..while 70% royalty option is for books priced at 2.99$ and above...if u read the instructions on their website you should have known this by now and select ur royalty option based on the Information....

I reduced the price
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:

embarassed I should reduce the price?
I will advice u to increase the number of pictures to be 50 and leave the price that way and make sure u select the 70% royalty option..

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
I will advice u to increase the number of pictures to be 50 and leave the price that way and make sure u select the 70% royalty option..
ok....Its in "Publishing" stage,I cant edit it...I will add more pictures when its done
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:27pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:
ok....Its in "Publishing" stage,I cant edit it...I will add more pictures when its done
Alright. goodluck
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:43pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
well within the last 2 years payoneer do give 25$ for free which they will use as the 25$ charge.. so it is after a year that they will charge 25$ ,the 25$ is a charge which they deduct once in a year...it is called maintenance fee

Hi crazy mommy,

Nice job you're doing. If you don't mind, can I chip in one or two things? Thanks!

Regarding the bonus $25, it will ONLY be given if the person signs up through an affiliate link and earn $100 into the account.

Both the referrer and the referred customer will be given $25 each.

It's called Payoneer Refer a Friend Program

Once you receive $100 in payments, you will receive a $25 reward. Subject to Payoneer Refer a Friend Program Terms and Conditions

Link: https://www.payoneer.com/raf/

If you do not sign up via an affiliate link, no $25 bonus for you.

About the annual charge, for helping you maintain your account, Payoneer removes $29.95 every year.

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Hi crazy mommy,

Nice job you're doing. If you don't mind, can I chip in one or two things? Thanks!

Regarding the bonus $25, it will ONLY be given if the person signs up through an affiliate link and earn $100 into the account.

Once you receive $100 in payments, you will receive a $25 reward. Subject to Payoneer Refer a Friend Program Terms and Conditions

Thank u for the information.GOD bless.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
Thank u for the information.GOD bless.

You too ma'am.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:52pm On May 30, 2016
For those complaining that Nigeria isn't in the list of countries, I'm guessing you have your VPN turned on. Try switching it off and use your Nigerian IP instead.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
For those complaining that Nigeria isn't in the list of countries, I'm guessing you have your VPN turned on. Try switching it off and use your Nigerian IP instead.

Goodluck!
I thought as much...do u publish books too?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
I thought as much...do u publish books too?

Affirmative.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:03pm On May 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Affirmative.
Which site do u use for publishing?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
Which site do u use for publishing?

Amazon.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by conquistadores(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
You have just made my day OP and put smiles on my face. I've been sad for some days now due to my financial worries.
Words can't quantify how grateful I am. May God bless you in abundance!

I must tell my friends about this.

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 30, 2016
Please who has successfully applied for payoneer card with a voter's card? They refused to accept mine, saying it's not a valid ID.

Pls help
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:23pm On May 30, 2016
ijinlove20:
Please who has successfully applied for payoneer card with a voter's card? They refused to accept mine, saying it's not a valid ID.

Pls help
Did you upload it on their website?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
I have almost all the requirements to start this business, thanks OP. I wonder where you had been all these while. I have Payoneer card, I registered on KDP some time ago, I have a foreign PayPal account, a good camera, Camera 360 app, good experience in Photoshop, and an electronic album of my pictures with over 120 pictures to give me 3 photo books for a start.
But my questions are:
1. How do I find the US bank account in my Payoneer account?
2. Can I arrange my pictures in PowerPoint slides and upload it to Kindle?
3. What are the way to drive traffic to your Photo book?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by daclemx: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
PLEASE AND PLEASE, REMEMBER TO USE A POST OFFICE ADDRESS AND YOUR PERMANENT ADDRESS. I WAITED FOR 90 DAYS BECAUSE I MISSED MY FIRST CARD. PUT THE POSTAL CODE OF YOUR HOME ADDRESS. FOR THOSE IN EFFURUN DELTA STATE, USE THE POSTAL CODE FOR EFFURUN. THEN REMEMBER, WHEN YOU CAN VISIT TO REGISTER..THEY WILL GIVE YOU $25 WHICH WILL COVER YOUR YEARLY MAINTENANCE FEE.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/5-IJGE5HxXgzA5uGh-xyzuxQK6Unqp8bsZ8dbAVZ4_QeO8tsJW88w0qmDlsGYa4V2CkFpYQx3Ow1uLD4WbXkBg2

THANKS CRAZYMOMMY FOR HELPING....YOU ARE TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by daclemx: 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Hi crazy mommy,

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT MY FRIEND

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/5-IJGE5HxXgzA5uGh-xyzuxQK6Unqp8bsZ8dbAVZ4_QeO8tsJW88w0qmDlsGYa4V2CkFpYQx3Ow1uLD4WbXkBg2

About the annual charge, for helping you maintain your account, Payoneer removes $29.95 every year.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2016
daclemx:

PLEASE AND PLEASE, REMEMBER TO USE A POST OFFICE ADDRESS AND YOUR PERMANENT ADDRESS. I WAITED FOR 90 DAYS BECAUSE I MISSED MY FIRST CARD. PUT THE POSTAL CODE OF YOUR HOME ADDRESS. FOR THOSE IN EFFURUN DELTA STATE, USE THE POSTAL CODE FOR EFFURUN. THEN REMEMBER, WHEN YOU CAN VISIT TO REGISTER..THEY WILL GIVE YOU $25 WHICH WILL COVER YOUR YEARLY MAINTENANCE FEE.

THANKS CRAZYMOMMY FOR HELPING....YOU ARE TOO MUCH

I didnt use post office address oo. just permanent address. How I go do?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
the screenshot u showed already is on default which is select the part where it said "I consent to electronic signature " something like that...so select it

ok
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:36pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
the screenshot u showed already is on default which is select the part where it said "I consent to electronic signature " something like that...so select it

ok ma'am...but it wasnt on default i chose it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
Ur account is not yet approved,is when your account is approved that they will give u the US account details..

nawao..pls ma why is my own case different?

i can see people here saying they were giving account number immediately they opened account.
i did everything right
or im i not supposed to chose nigeria as my country? undecided
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:
Woooow

I just registered on payoneer and within 5 minutes I have my account number and everything.
they said my card has been shipped now!

For those having issues,Please use a PC and within 10 minutes you will have your account number and details.

Thanks Crazymommy cheesy wink grin
nawao... they just sent me my email address..which is my user login
then together with number they called account reference number undecided
pls can u show me the account number they sent u lemme see what it looks like.
u can censor some of the numbers...pls
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
tossie101:

nawao... they just sent me my email address..which is my user login
then together with number they called account reference number undecided
pls can u show me the account number they sent u lemme see what it looks like.
u can censor some of the numbers...pls

go to myaccount.payoneer.com and log in with your email and password.

after that look for the Icon that has the tag 'Global payment service' click it....It will bring out your bank details...eg Routing number,bank name,account number and Account type.

Sorry my phone doesn't screenshot. Hope this helps?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2016
7inches:

ok ma'am...but it wasnt on default i chose it
It's alright that way too....Just use your name as signature
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
akashi01:

go to myaccount.payoneer.com and log in with your email and password.

after that look for the Icon that has the tag 'Global payment service' click it....It will bring out your bank details...eg Routing number,bank name,account number and Account type.

Sorry my phone doesn't screenshot. Hope this helps?

thanks bro..but i have tried and i didnt see anything like GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE .
i only saw that my application is under review. undecided
dnt know my mine is different o

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2016
tossie101:

thanks bro..but i have tried and i didnt see anything like GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE .
i only saw that my application is under review. undecided
dnt know my mine is different o

Click "click here" and see...It should appear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.