Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152821 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2016
virtue123:

got it........thanks

Please how did u go about the tax information things on amazon?

Cc @crazymommy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Pharmb(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2016
Tnks crazy momma for ya efforts so far.... Pls I want to talk to you personally... Can I gt ur contact?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 10:20am On May 31, 2016
ugotex85:
I have almost all the requirements to start this business, thanks OP. I wonder where you had been all these while. I have Payoneer card, I registered on KDP some time ago, I have a foreign PayPal account, a good camera, Camera 360 app, good experience in Photoshop, and an electronic album of my pictures with over 120 pictures to give me 3 photo books for a start.
But my questions are:
1. How do I find the US bank account in my Payoneer account?
2. Can I arrange my pictures in PowerPoint slides and upload it to Kindle?
3. What are the way to drive traffic to your Photo book?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
akashi01:

It's alright that way too....Just use your name as signature

pls can u show me some pictures u snapped?
just wana see what it looks like?
mantee112@gmail.com is my mal

THNKS MA'AM!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by potiglo: 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
WHERE IS THE OP!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ CRAZYMOM WHERE U GO.... WE ARE MISSING YOU DO NOT GET FEED UP.... BY ALL
REPETITION AND BABYISH QUESTION..... PLEASE DO NOT GET CRAZY NOW BE A NICE MUM HERE......GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 3:56pm On May 31, 2016
I can't find my US bank details in my Payoneer. My question is, Can I start uploading my Photo book without setting up my payment account, will the money be on my Dashboard pending when I provide my account details?

If I want to design a Cover for my Photo book, in what format should it be, and what is the minimum and maximum size it should be?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2016
@crazymommy, first of all, i want to say a big THANK YOU and i will like to let you know that i have signed up with the amazon kdp platform and i was able to add my account details successfully but it is asking me for Tax information, please ma, what do i do?

1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
@ crazymommy,
To motivate you that there are people following your teaching, I have just uploaded my first Photo book today which is in Review already. It is a compilation of some graduation pictures on my phone, I hope it scales through their review. When you answer my pending questions, it would motivate me to do more. Find attached the cover I designed in Photoshop for the book.

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
ugotex85:
I can't find my US bank details in my Payoneer. My question is, Can I start uploading my Photo book without setting up my payment account, will the money be on my Dashboard pending when I provide my account details?

If I want to design a Cover for my Photo book, in what format should it be, and what is the minimum and maximum size it should be?

In your Payoneer homepage, click on Global Payment Service and your bank details will display.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Charisplus(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks so much OP for this thread. I love taking photos and have quite a collection. I have often wondered what I will do with them and today when I saw this, it was like wow cheesy!
I have followed your directions closely and compiled my first 50 pics and submitted for review by Amazon, I already had an Amazon ID.
Awaiting further instructions...... grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2016
akashi01:

Drivers license

pls help me how did u create the picture book and how did u upload?
atlest lemme start befor they approve my accnt
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
akashi01:

I have done the Amazon registration now. I made a 10 pictures photobook and priced it at $3. Is that too much?

and please, I haven't linked my account to Amazon. Hope any money made will be on my dashboard before i link account and cashout?

I've done all you asked us to do. Just waiting for orders on my book. Once again thanks ma.

Please, how did you go about tax information issues on amazon registration?
Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by WalkerMichael(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
Hello crazymom. I appreciate this which you're doing. May God bless u. My question is can we deviate from the the popular photography niche. Are there any other niche one could dive into?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by virtue123(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2016
tafrica:

Cc @crazymommy

Click the no on the check option and answer all questions as a non resident American..I mean answer their questions as a foreigner..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by virtue123(m): 11:42pm On May 31, 2016
tafrica:

Cc @crazymommy

Answer all the question as a foreigner an not as an America or resident in America.let them know you are from Nigeria from there it easy.start by checking NO on t on the first tax page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by africanman85: 11:57pm On May 31, 2016
virtue123:

Answer all the question as a foreigner an not as an America or resident in America.let them know you are from Nigeria from there it easy.start by checking NO on t on the first tax page
Pls I need adobe Photoshop, I will be grateful if you send to africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: How to make money with pictures... by adedolapo4(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

The acceptable/valid IDs to use as proof as identity are: International passport, driver's licence and National ID card.

Without any of these, I doubt (emphasis on doubt) your application will be approved. I stand corrected. The easiest ID to get is international passport. Try getting one from immigration office closer to you.

Goodluck!

Thank you very much. I will try and do just that.. grin. I hope I recover my expenses soonest though.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Daniel058(m): 1:53am On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
Did you upload it on their website?
Nne biko, can one copy pics from nat geo wild and edit successfully and upload ??..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
amazon do not allow public domain books and if your photo book contains public domain pictures it might be rejected...the trick is that if you know u want to use a public domain photo then just download the photo and re-edit the picture with any camera app so it will look a lil different and Amazon software will not detect it as a public domain photo..because when you edit the picture it becomes another version of the picture..e.g changing the colour of the picture to black and white..
Good one from you. The problem with re-editing pictures is that it changes the picture quality leaving one with poor picture quality which will in turn affect sales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
@crazymommy, is it possible to use public picture from the site you stated on page 3 and re-edit to by pass amazon bot and other stockphoto earning site? Because i think that there must be a smart ways to get those pics for use to make money especially if i can't get those picture snap myself, maybe there are other alternative ways to achieve this?
Guy, you serious die like me! This is big biz with full potential to putting $$$ into ones pocket. But those coppyright matters! They are the bigest challenge here. @Crazymummy did agree that there must be a smart way to bypass those coppyrights but that you must be lucky to find that way! The goodnews is that; there is actually a way to go around it. Infact, you don't need to edit the pictures and you can take it from anywhere on the internet including coppyrighted pictures! That's why some people can get 100-500 original pictures in 3days coppyright free. Is a secret. Get it and take this biz to the next level.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Klassicjimmy:
@mercyway,I'll b very grateful.I'v tried checking ur profile to send u a mail of my details but didn't see any.
I have replied your mail
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

Guy, you serious die like me! This is big biz with full potential to putting $$$ into ones pocket. But those coppyright matters! They are the bigest challenge here. @Crazymummy did agree that there must be a smart way to bypass those coppyrights but that you must be lucky to find that way! The goodnews is that; there is actually a way to go around it. Infact, you don't need to edit the pictures and you can take it from anywhere on the internet including coppyrighted pictures! That's why some people can get 100-500 original pictures in 3days coppyright free. Is a secret. Get it and take this biz to the next level.
I want to ask you some questions, I sent you pm do check & reply. If you prefer asking you the question here, quote me.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by slimhandsome101(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2016
virtue123:

Click the no on the check option and answer all questions as a non resident American..I mean answer their questions as a foreigner..

Please how do i go about this?

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
I want to ask you some questions, I sent you pm do check & reply. If you prefer asking you the question here, quote me.
I got ur mail. I will prefer you ask me the questions here so others will benefit as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
I got ur mail. I will prefer you ask me the questions here so others will benefit as well.
Thanks for that because it shows that you have a good heart. How do we go about getting real pix on the internet without copywrite problem? thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Charisplus(f): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
There have been a lot of questions here about copyright issues with pictures from the internet. Why do you want to go that route? Why don't you use your phone to take original photos as the OP advised?

Yesterday I was able to follow the instructions provided here and did the necessary registrations - payoneer, kbp and created a photo book with 50 pictures which was approved and published within a few hours. I received a mail before 10 pm yesterday congratulating me that my book was now live and available in the Kindle store. I used photos I already had. I hardly did any editing!

If you have any questions about the process I am willing to provide some directions based on my experience. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

In your Payoneer homepage, click on Global Payment Service and your bank details will display.
It is blank. Do I need to contact them about that?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Shollay20(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2016
does shockshot support paypal as payment, if yes how much is minimum payout?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
virtue123:

Thanks, I've aldy given it a trial and got it solved.
God bless you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by WalkerMichael(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:
There have been a lot of questions here about copyright issues with pictures from the internet. Why do you want to go that route? Why don't you use your phone to take original photos as the OP advised?

Yesterday I was able to follow the instructions provided here and did the necessary registrations - payoneer, kbp and created a photo book with 50 pictures which was approved and published within a few hours. I received a mail before 10 pm yesterday congratulating me that my book was now live and available in the Kindle store. I used photos I already had. I hardly did any editing!

If you have any questions about the process I am willing to provide some directions based on my experience. smiley

Kindly stare your processes bro. We are all here to learn, and sorry what's the genre of the pictures you uploaded bro?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sakalisis(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:

Post your kindle link so that we can check your photobook
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2016
sakalisis:

Post your kindle link so that we can check your photobook

wrong quote sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.