Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153348 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:
There have been a lot of questions here about copyright issues with pictures from the internet. Why do you want to go that route? Why don't you use your phone to take original photos as the OP advised?

Yesterday I was able to follow the instructions provided here and did the necessary registrations - payoneer, kbp and created a photo book with 50 pictures which was approved and published within a few hours. I received a mail before 10 pm yesterday congratulating me that my book was now live and available in the Kindle store. I used photos I already had. I hardly did any editing!

If you have any questions about the process I am willing to provide some directions based on my experience. smiley

thank u jare God bless u...
pls how did create the picture book?
is it just to copy and paste them on Microsoft word.. one pix per page? undecided
and what size shoud u maximize them to on ms.word, coz i dont want them to appear tiny when i upload
then how did u upload?..THANKS

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by africanman85: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:
There have been a lot of questions here about copyright issues with pictures from the internet. Why do you want to go that route? Why don't you use your phone to take original photos as the OP advised?

Yesterday I was able to follow the instructions provided here and did the necessary registrations - payoneer, kbp and created a photo book with 50 pictures which was approved and published within a few hours. I received a mail before 10 pm yesterday congratulating me that my book was now live and available in the Kindle store. I used photos I already had. I hardly did any editing!

If you have any questions about the process I am willing to provide some directions based on my experience. smiley
My question is did you use any software or app to make your pictures clearer after snapping with your phone ? If yes, pls tell me d software or app and the process thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sakalisis(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2016
tossie101:

o boy u are definitely a wicked soul..
i kno ur type ..the type dat locks the door to avoid others from progressing once they scale thru.
to think that u ignored my question here is just unimaginable .

but some1 here sacrificed her precious time to write this topic and attend to pple including u.
even if one asks u the stupid question on earth here, the least u could do is to try to answer it the way u can.
considering the fact that som1 helped u too.
FEAR GOD!

Heya, your eye dey see double cos i no see where u mention me and i no reply you but let assume you did , that means it either skip my mind or network problem, it would make sense if u requote me like i did when the OP didnt reply my question than to just dey accuse me of wat i didnt ......like say me and you get quarrels before and i even share this thread among all photographer on my list on whatsapp, so your assumption keep me baffled

If you intentionally do this, my God go purnish you 100fold, thanks

Nao hav done a check thru out this thread and i never see your quote or mention directed to me nor a post immediately my post which mean your accsation is false and to let u know, i never start this idea, i just plan on getting a DslR today and start taking some pic till next week when i plan to start so all your assumption and accusation are not only baseless but faulty, God will surely purnish you ...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:

You are a serious follower, congrats and I wish you sales!
The reason we are after internet pictures is simple.
This is a real biz and we want to take full advantage of it to bank some serious $$$. Don't understand?
Imagine if you are given the opportunity to get any picture you want from anywhere on the internet and you don't have worry about coppyright problem and you don't have to re-edit? How many picture will you get in a day, how many photo books will you publish in a week and how much will you make each month? You see, we are not after the internet pictures for nothing. @OP has open our eyes and we want to scale this thing up fast. Like I said in one of my posts, there is secret way to bypass the coppyright problem and get any picture you want free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2016
africanman85:
My question is did you use any software or app to make your pictures clearer after snapping with your phone ? If yes, pls tell me d software or app and the process thanks.
op talked about camera360 android app
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

You are a serious follower, congrats and I wish you sales!
The reason we are after internet pictures is simple.
This is a real biz and we want to take full advantage of it to bank some serious $$$. Don't understand?
Imagine if you are given the opportunity to get any picture you want from anywhere on the internet and you don't have worry about coppyright problem and you don't have to re-edit? How many picture will you get in a day, how many photo books will you publish in a week and how much will you make each month? You see, we are not after the internet pictures for nothing. @OP has open our eyes and we want to scale this thing up fast. Like I said in one of my posts, there is secret way to bypass the coppyright problem and get any picture you want free
Im still waiting for your answer to my question.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
sakalisis:

Heya, your eye dey see double cos i no see where u mention me and i no reply you but let assume you did , that means it either skip my mind or network problem, it would make sense if u requote me like i did when the OP didnt reply my question than to just dey accuse me of wat i didnt ......like say me and you get quarrels before and i even share this thread among all photographer on my list on whatsapp, so your assumption keep me baffled

If you intentionally do this, my God go purnish you 100fold, thanks

Nao hav done a check thru out this thread and i never see your quote or mention directed to me nor a post immediately my post which mean your accsation is false and to let u know, i never start this idea, i just plan on getting a DslR today and start taking some pic till next week when i plan to start so all your assumption and accusation are not only baseless but faulty, God will surely purnish you ...
Please we are not here to fight.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2016
@tosie101 & sakalisis, please dont fight each other but lets rub minds together. fighting will discourage op & its not good enough to let her regret opening this thread. there are still some lesson tha she promised to teach us, dont let us misuse the opportunity
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:

You have a valid point & I once raised such issue sometimes ago. The reason why I asked CosmiJames about getting the pix online is to research about the method to know if it wont affect user in the long run.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2016
ugotex85:
It is blank. Do I need to contact them about that?
Contact them and see how it goes.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
Thanks for that because it shows that you have a good heart. How do we go about getting real pix on the internet without copywrite problem? thanks
mercyway:
Thanks for that because it shows that you have a good heart. How do we go about getting real pix on the internet without copywrite problem? thanks
Very simple, easy and fast. You will actually bypass the coppyright problem even if it is Google that owns the image and you don't even need to edit it! Software? Yes. It is a software that does the whole magic. I usually use this software to get any image that I want from any website without having to worry about editing or coppyright issue.When I saw this thread, I was like... o boy, I don hamma
Re: How to make money with pictures... by iebanehita(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2016
I actually stumbled on this thread in the evening hours of yesterday and read every single page of it.
Same last night, I applied for my Payoneer Master Card and it will be delivered to me by July. I also got the account number. Would upload the pictures today cz of power outage last night.

What I observe here is lack of patience, a bit of creativity and comprehension.

Spending some minutes to read instructions pays and can save you lots of aches.

11 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

Very simple, easy and fast. You will actually bypass the coppyright problem even if it is Google that owns the image and you don't even need to edit it! Software? Yes. It is a software that does the whole magic. I usually use this software to get any image that I want from any website without having to worry about editing or coppyright issue.When I saw this thread, I was like... o boy, I don hamma
ok, can you share us the software?

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
iebanehita:
I actually stumbled on this thread in the evening hours of yesterday and read every single page of it.
Same last night, I applied for my Payoneer Master Card and it will be delivered to me by July. I also got the account number. Would upload the pictures today cz of power outage last night.

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Charisplus(f): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
In response to the question on what kind of pictures I posted, they are views of nature - beaches, skyline, sunset, sunrise etc.

I created the photobook by posting the pictures on MS Word, a picture per page, though I noticed when I previewed that the pages seemed to flow together. I have gone back to review so it will be republished to be available in a few hours.

@CosmicJames - What secret are you referring to for bypassing copyright on pictures from the internet? Why don't you share it here? Don't hoard information! wink Be like the OP who has graciously shared this useful information with everyone!

For those still finding it difficult to accomplish this task, I will advice you go back to the first page on this thread and read and implement carefully. Post questions on any areas of confusion and the answers will be provided.

@WalkerMichael - Please I am not bro but sis! grin

4 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2016
sakalisis:

Heya, your eye dey see double cos i no see where u mention me and i no reply you but let assume you did , that means it either skip my mind or network problem, it would make sense if u requote me like i did when the OP didnt reply my question than to just dey accuse me of wat i didnt ......

oooh i'm so sorry...its a mistake i quoted the wrong person.
its network palava my network keeps switching on and off and i was hurrying to post before it goes off again!.
leme edit.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by WalkerMichael(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Charisplus:
In response to the question on what kind of pictures I posted, they are views of nature - beaches, skyline, sunset, sunrise etc.

I created the photobook by posting the pictures on MS Word, a picture per page, though I noticed when I previewed that the pages seemed to flow together. I have gone back to review so it will be republished to be available in a few hours.

@CosmicJames - What secret are you referring to for bypassing copyright on pictures from the internet? Why don't you share it here? Don't hoard information! wink Be like the OP who has graciously shared this useful information with everyone!

For those still finding it difficult to accomplish this task, I will advice you go back to the first page on this thread and read and implement carefully. Post questions on any areas of confusion and the answers will be provided.

@WalkerMichael - Please I am not bro but sis! grin

Alright noted. Thanks too. @CosmicJames kindly share the software for all please
Re: How to make money with pictures... by uchelsea(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
thanks, please what other application can I use to create photo book apart from adobe pagemaker? I will be glad if you can as well tell us the required picture quality that satisfies amazon requirements

Hi guys.... New posting here. Just got my Payoneer card.. i need help on how to use gigbucks and other genuine means of funding my payoneer account...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
DEAR FOLLOWERS, PLEASE LET US NOT SHIFT OUR ATTENTION FROM LEARNING TO GETTING ANY SOFTWARE BECAUSE DOING SO WILL DISCOURAGE crazymommy. IF THE GUY THAT TALKED ABOUT THE SOFTWARE DROPPED HINT ON IT OR NOT, SO BE IT. THE INFORMATION HERE IS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE CLEAR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE BIZ. I SPEND ABOUT 3HOURS YESTERDAY TAKING PICTURES & HAVE 63PICS ON MY PHONE NOW, I INTEND TO HAVE UP TO 100 BEFORE I WILL SELECT MY CHOICE TO MAKE A BOOK. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

4 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
ok, can you share us the software?
For the purpose of this thread, I will share it. But I'm afraid everybody will not get it - its not free.

After setting up all the necessary accounts, the next thing is to get pictures and start publishing. With this software, you will never run out of pictures. You don't need to worry about picture quality as the pictures you get remain in their original state - no editing except you just want to add your thing to the pic. No coppyright issue as you will completely bypass it and owned the image.
Note that it is not automated, it is a manual process. You will actually do it yourself (DIY)
It works with your laptop/desktop. Not available on mobile phone.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sakalisis(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
tossie101:

oooh i'm so sorry...its a mistake i quoted the wrong person.
its network palava my network keeps switching on and off and i was hurrying to post before it goes off again!.
leme edit.

Hmmmm okay ooooo
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
For the purpose of this thread, I will share it. But I'm afraid everybody will not get it - its not free.

After setting up all the necessary accounts, the next thing is to get pictures and start publishing. With this software, you will never run out of pictures. You don't need to worry about picture quality as the pictures you get remain in their original state - no editing except you just want to add your thing to the pic. No coppyright issue as you will completely bypass it and owned the image.
Note that it is not automated, it is a manual process. You will actually do it yourself (DIY)
It works with your laptop/desktop. Not available on mobile phone.
Ok, I have heard you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
DEAR FOLLOWERS, I KNOW HOW NAIRALANDERS ARE QUICK TO ACCUSE SOMEONE. I AM ASKING CosmicJames THE QUESTIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ENTIRE READERS BUT I DONT SUPPORT THE ATTITUDE OF SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD. PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD PAY CosmicJames ANY MONEY TO GET ANY SOFTWARE. IF HE CANT SHARE IT FOR FREE, PLEASE LET HIM KEEP IT. AM NOT FORCING ANYBODY TO FOLLOW MY WARNING BUT I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO ACCUSE ME OF KNOWING THE GUY IF HE SCAMMED ANYBODY HERE BECAUSE NAIRALANDERS ARE GOOD AT WRONG ACCUSATION THINKING THAT ASKING THE GUY MUCH QUESTIONS MAKES ME HIS ACCOMPLICE. PLEASE CosmicJames, DONT SCAM ANYBODY HERE BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU ARE INVITING THE WRATH OF GOD

9 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
DEAR FOLLOWERS, PLEASE LET US NOT SHIFT OUR ATTENTION FROM LEARNING TO GETTING ANY SOFTWARE BECAUSE DOING SO WILL DISCOURAGE crazymommy. IF THE GUY THAT TALKED ABOUT THE SOFTWARE DROPPED HINT ON IT OR NOT, SO BE IT. THE INFORMATION HERE IS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE CLEAR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE BIZ. I SPEND ABOUT 3HOURS YESTERDAY TAKING PICTURES & HAVE 63PICS ON MY PHONE NOW, I INTEND TO HAVE UP TO 100 BEFORE I WILL SELECT MY CHOICE TO MAKE A BOOK. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
I think the lesson is enough except the part that has to do with earning with our books even if it is not purchased? I'm familiar with the process and I think that part has to do with enrolling your books in KDP Select programme where you earn from Amazon prime members with access to reading your book even if they don't purchase it. You've done a nice job there withthose pics. What the software do is to save you the time and stress of looking for pics and grant you speed. Are you against the software?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
iebanehita:

GOD bless you for this observation my brother. This is one thing I've noticed with Nigerian youths of today - they lack patience and the zeal to read and research. They want you to practically spoon feed them.

Someone created a topic and gave necessary information about it. One is expected to read up and research further but no they won't.

Some of the questions being thrown around can be obtained via Google. Now, crazymommy isn't replying because she has done her own part and has other things that need her attention.

If you don't understand anything about the topic, go back to the beginning and read it all over again. When you do that, the information becomes familiar and makes more sense.

Repetitive reading creates insightful understanding.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:

Guy, you serious die like me! This is big biz with full potential to putting $$$ into ones pocket. But those coppyright matters! They are the bigest challenge here. @Crazymummy did agree that there must be a smart way to bypass those coppyrights but that you must be lucky to find that way! The goodnews is that; there is actually a way to go around it. Infact, you don't need to edit the pictures and you can take it from anywhere on the internet including coppyrighted pictures! That's why some people can get 100-500 original pictures in 3days coppyright free. Is a secret. Get it and take this biz to the next level.
yes, you are right but the problem is that those free pics available must have being used and it requires alot of editing as crazymommy stated "brutally edited" if lucky to bye pass their bot. I think you are a guru and you know how to beat their security bot in suspecting any copyrighted pics.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
DEAR FOLLOWERS, I KNOW HOW NAIRALANDERS ARE QUICK TO ACCUSE SOMEONE. I AM ASKING CosmicJames THE QUESTIONS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ENTIRE READERS BUT I DONT SUPPORT THE ATTITUDE OF SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD. PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD PAY CosmicJames ANY MONEY TO GET ANY SOFTWARE. IF HE CANT SHARE IT FOR FREE, PLEASE LET HIM KEEP IT. AM NOT FORCING ANYBODY TO FOLLOW MY WARNING BUT I DONT WANT ANYBODY TO ACCUSE ME OF KNOWING THE GUY IF HE SCAMMED ANYBODY HERE BECAUSE NAIRALANDERS ARE GOOD AT WRONG ACCUSATION THINKING THAT ASKING THE GUY MUCH QUESTIONS MAKES ME HIS ACCOMPLICE. PLEASE CosmicJames, DONT SCAM ANYBODY HERE BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU ARE INVITING THE WRATH OF GOD
I understand with you. The rate at which people are scammed on daily basis is alarming! Even I myself have been scammed many times. So, ur warning is ok by me. But I don't understand why u ask people not to pay me any money? Have I ask even u or anybody to pay me any money?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
I understand with you. The rate at which people are scammed on daily basis is alarming! Even I myself have been scammed many times. So, ur warning is ok by me. But I don't understand why u ask people not to pay me any money? Have I ask even u or anybody to pay me any money?
dont misunderstand sir, I made myself clear with my post. am not here to rubbish you or anybody, please let us end the argument here & contribute in a positive way to this thread

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
well recently I discovered that the amazon pays more ....concerning the app I use camera360

You stay in Nigeria ?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Contact them and see how it goes.
Okay, I will.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
mercyway:
dont misunderstand sir, I made myself clear with my post. am not here to rubbish you or anybody, please let us end the argument here & contribute in a positive way to this thread
Unfortunately, you already derailed the thread and try to rubish my personality with the way you made that post. That is not the way to do things. You pushed the warning too far and is not acceptable. All the while we were having smooth disscoution but as soon as I told you that software was not free, you start shouting and go red and I didn't even ask you to buy. That was not fair. My nairaland registration dated back as far as 2011. Do you think scammers last that long here? You are just newbie with that your 1month old nairaland registration but you were too quick to place such warning for no just reason. That's very bad of you

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ugotex85: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
CosmicJames:
Drop the software here for the benefit of all. If crazymummy had not fed you graciously with this thread, that your software might probably not be of any monetary value to you. But if you don't want to drop it here, then allow this thread go on peacefully, we all have phones with cameras.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.