Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket (16191 Views)

Ministerial Slots: Tinubu May Dump Ex-govs, Prefers Technocrats — Source / Akume’s Kinsmen Dump APC For PDP / Northern Christian Leaders Back Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 3:45am On Dec 30, 2022

Hundreds of constituents of a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, on Thursday declared their support for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, saying the Muslim-Muslim ticket should not be a factor in next year’s election.

Our correspondent reports that Dogara, who represents the Dass/Tafawa Balewa/Bogoro Federal Constituency of Bauchi State, has been one of the leading voices in the country opposing the same-faith ticket put up by the APC.

Not satisfied with his party’s decision, Dogara dumped the APC and joined the Peoples Democratic Party, where he expressed support for the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

But his kinsmen from the three local government areas of Dass, Tafawa Balewa, and Bogoro, which make up his constituency, held a rally to show their support for Tinubu; his running mate, Kashim Shettima; the governorship candidate of the APC, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar (retd.); and others candidates of the APC in the state.

The supporters, under the umbrella of “Bogoro, Dass, and Tafawa Balewa Christian Support Group for APC,” said they rallied to tell their presidential candidate and the party that they would go house-to-house to mobilise support ahead of the general elections.

Speaking at the event, one of the organisers of the rally and former aspirant of Dass/Tafawa Balewa/Bogoro, Dr Godfrey Manasseh, said their decision to support Tinubu was because of his achievements in Lagos State when he was governor.

He said, “We are here today as Christians from this constituency to declare that we have decided collectively to support the Jagaban Nigeria. We have endorsed all candidates, including Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar.

“Our resolution is borne out of several factors, a few of which include the fact that Jagaban, as the governor of Lagos State, was able to raise men who are Nigerians. Jagaban alone is an institution.

“He also has a wife who is a Christian, and he is a Muslim.”

Manasseh added that “APC allowed us to produce the Speaker of the House of Representatives; under the APC, this constituency has gotten many projects, including the Air Force University, roads, and others; we also had our brother and father, Prof. Elias Bogoro, become the Executive Secretary of the TETFund.”
https://punchng.com/dogaras-kinsmen-dump-ex-speaker-back-muslim-muslim-ticket/

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ttalk: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2022
I just pity Dogara

119 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 3:50am On Dec 30, 2022
As a Christian, for competence, equity, and for one Nigeria, I am fully BATIFIED. Those supporting Peter Obi, including Afenifere, want to force a referendum. If he wins and changes his mind, they will create chaos...if he pushes for a referendum, he will be going against the norm. We cannot experiment with the Presidency. He won't be able to get anything past the Senate or Reps. They will create problems to force a referendum.

They don't care about Peter Obi or South-East Presidency. They see him as the least powerful to challenge their appetite for referendum. They know Constitution ammendmends will fail..Tinubu and Atiku are no pushover. Listen to them, their support is only because they want to compel. The goal is not Nigeria but selfish interests.

137 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 3:52am On Dec 30, 2022
He deserves to be where he is...exposed for being a tribalistic man that longs for Power...everything he is about is not what Jesus would do. All the anger and hatred from Dogara is not of God.

Ttalk:
I just pity Dogara

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Joevics(m): 4:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Whenever you see any weird named group supporting APC, just disregard it.

I thought Nigerians would have been wiser by now.
APC will bring 3 people from the street, give them a tag with Christian in it, just to score political points

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BOLATINUBU01: 4:02am On Dec 30, 2022
I as a Christian, my vote and my family votes are for JAGABAN

150 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Yoruba Muslims na claim christains

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by herkeem: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu dey want

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BeardedMeat(m): 4:56am On Dec 30, 2022
They even called him Jagaban of Nigeria! grin

This is the only evidence you need to know that these ones have collected their share of bullion van loot and just making empty noise.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BeardedMeat(m): 4:58am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Why are you urchins scared of using tinubu's recent pictures?

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BeardedMeat(m): 4:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Joevics:
Whenever you see any wired named group supporting APC, just disregard it.

I thought Nigerians would have been wiser by now.
APC will bring 3 people from the street, give them a tag with Christian in it, just to score political points
Just like their fake bishops saga.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Aufbauh(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2022
I've always tell them that we the northern Christians are different from our Muslim counterpart.

We operate differently with high level of independent minds.
We don't wait for any cleric or political leader to decides our direction.

Our decision is purely based on our individual perception and conviction. This is why the northern Christians can't guarantee any
candidate bloc vote.

I'm a Christian from the North and I will not only vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu but mobilize for him which I'm already doing during this Christmas period.

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bhella10: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Jungle don dey... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Dogara is a fool, he will be disgraced come feb 25

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bhella10: 5:18am On Dec 30, 2022
BeardedMeat:
They even called him Jagaban of Nigeria! grin

This is the only evidence you need to know that these ones have collected their share of bullion van loot and just making empty noise.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
I will make sure i deliver my polling unit for Asiwaju Tinubu

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Chelseanababa(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2022
I am a Yoruba Christian and i'm voting for Tinubu/Shettima, you may continue to wail, since 1999 i have not heard of Christian/Muslim tickets in any state from South East, it has always been Christian/Christian tickets. Is there no muslim in that region or they did not want to complain?

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by money121(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Reality dawning on many!

More to come in the dying hours!

Realist know what's coming, while some are still beclouded by their emotions.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Racoon(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2022
The inhabitants of Dass, Tafawa Balewa, and Bogoro LGAs who became blind to filthy lucre. Remember not to cry wolf when the time comes.

"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ykc2(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:
As a Christian, for competence, equity, and for one Nigeria, I am fully BATIFIED. Those supporting Peter Obi, including Afenifere, want to force a referendum. If he wins and changes his mind, they will create chaos...if he pushes for a referendum, he will be going against the norm. We cannot experiment with the Presidency. He won't be able to get anything past the Senate or Reps. They will create problems to force a referendum.
why won't you?is he not a yoruba like you?

4 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OgaTheTop2: 5:24am On Dec 30, 2022
No well meaning Nigerians will ever support a Muslim-Muslim ticket. That's wickedness of the highest order

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by frank14011991(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2022
If tinubu wins this election by God's grace, then Bala Muhammad is not coming back

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fred94: 5:26am On Dec 30, 2022
What I know. Peter Obi 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:27am On Dec 30, 2022
No referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tonymario58: 5:27am On Dec 30, 2022
It doesn't take much sense to know what's going on.
If you guys eventually get Tinubu to the presidency, you're creating another cabal which definitely won't be Yoruba controlled.
I'm 100% certain of that.
Thank God many Nigerians from all regions now know better.
Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:28am On Dec 30, 2022
fred94:
What I know. Peter Obi 2023
no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheChameleon: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Dogara has control over just 3 out of 20 LGAs in Bauchi.

Grossly overrated on paper. The Muslim majority on Bauchi greatly marginalizes the Christian population.

Very sad but they don't even bother to hide it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SHINJA: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Why do head slamming mohammadian Yoruba terrorists always claim to be Christian?

No sensible Christian will vote for a bokoharam party.

We know how Christians even the Muslims are suffering in a islamic country...

We say no to a islamic terrorist party...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:32am On Dec 30, 2022
MasterTeeUSA:

https://punchng.com/dogaras-kinsmen-dump-ex-speaker-back-muslim-muslim-ticket/
No no grin

As I no get candidate, I jus get free MIND no TENSION... fly away, I Flew grin

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by WorldprayerFell: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sammirano: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2022
IPIGs won't be happy grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu / Pro-jonathan Groups Shelve Rally / Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.