Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari (19435 Views)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by SKAMOD(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Ijaw youths the lazy_asses. Stfu there. The ineffectual buffoon is not above the law. When the criminal is finally arrested like the common thief he is, make una try do anyhow and see how soldiers will take care of your lazy _asses. Nonsense angry Even your governor is crying because of your laziness. Smh undecided

so u still support PBM.. Wait make NDA Blow Pipeline finish see weather u go get mouth talk after every thing is high in price. Keep Supporting

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Tell Jonathan to return from his exile and watch how he will be arrested and thrown inside the blackmaria. Highest you people can do is to protest and blow up your houses. Haha grin

The fact that am a Northern doesn't blind me to reason and common sense.
Buhari can't arrest GEJ. Cos here in the North we believe " Abokin barawo shima barawo ne"

Buhari dines with Fashola, Amaechi, Obj, Atiku and co. So Buhari is also corrupt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by eBillionaire: 9:35am On May 27, 2016
BUhari doesnt need to be told, he already knows that arrest of Jonathan will be end of oil money from Niger Delta. But why did he close down a Maritime University anyway, I cant get how Buhari will close down a school, even when Jonathan built so many schools in the North, I think this is a systemic hate of the Niger Delta people.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by sammhi(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Oga shut up. What concerns Ugandans with Nigerian affairs?? angry

Make no mistakes fellas, we are all bias when it comes to politics, almost hypocritical, but one thing I would NEVER do is lift a finger of protest against any call for probing, arresting, or prosecuting a politician accused of corruption knowing fully well just about 100% of public officials must have "helped themselves" one way or another.

If Baba leaves today and whoever succeeds him decides to arrest and probe him, I'd be damned if I protested, ditto anyone who worked under him.

Let APC witch hunt PDP, when PDP succeeds someday, let them witch hunt APC!! What is certain from this sort of witch hunting is that the ordinary citizens would benefit from it as officials would become skittish about helping themselves to the public purse for fear of being witch hunted after exiting office.

That's my opinion- you may disagree though.
oga, on the surface u seem to have a point..but truth is it is all crap...infact worse than dung..
Lagos is heavily corrupt and do you think as long as Tinubu live, an opposition woukd win..neva
my point....what PmB is doing will make odas who may ascend to power tmr do all they can to hang on to power if they know they have stolen so much..they would rather plunge the whole country into war than relinquish power..
in anoda vein, if PmB anti corruption was whollistic people won't complain.. Fasola and Amaechi were indicted , Amaechi case is even worse with a panel of inquiry, PmB turned deaf ears to it..what message is he passing?
Nwobodo was also accused of sharing in Dasuki loot, but immediately, he decamped and that was it.. what message is PmB passing ..obj removed Alamsiegha because he didn't support his 3rd term.bid using corruption as a cover..the Dickson he put there..was he not a greater thief?
my point.. once you are not sincere in your anticorruption war, it will be a charade and will not have any lasting legacy'or benefit
so this theory of APC witch-hunt PDP and vice versa is a big hog wash ..no same society witch hunt ..because with that you have already failed...

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by NigeriaKitchen: 9:36am On May 27, 2016
When Goodluck heard Buhari is planning to arrest him with EFCC cheesy cheesy

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by NigeriaKitchen: 9:37am On May 27, 2016
...and then he heard Ijaw Youths are backing him by warning Buhari not to try to arrest him shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by dinggle: 9:40am On May 27, 2016
I agree and disagree. One sided corruption fight can blow-up Nigeria....If Buhari is not investigating IBB, Atiku, OBJ....he should look the other way with Jonathan.....We have all seen that war isn't what it use to be...you win a war only when the army you are fighting is afraid to die or go to hell...but where the Bible and Quran fails to turn your enemies into zombie....that war will be a long thing...! that is why America will not be able to defeat ISIS and other terrorist groups and why we are still battling with boko haram. Buhari must fight total corruption war or pick and choose his fight by excluding Jonathan. Niger Delta has the advantage due to oil.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Leiman100(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2016
Bunch of jokers, government is bigger than any individual, Abiola, Obasanjo,Shehu Yar'adua, Buhari,sultan Dasuki, Shagari, Awolowo, Soyinka are among the few highly placed Nigerians that were detain by government in this country and heaven didn't fall, is Jonathan greater than these men? What can the Ijaws do to Nigerian government aside bombing of pipeline?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by longayink: 9:46am On May 27, 2016
Lol,
Buhari the name-dropper dropped the names of USA and Europe as his allies to CRUSH the Niger delta militants, and possibly, its people.

Buhari doesn't seem to understand that USA and Europe have ears and hear the level of degeneration the Niger delta have been through in order to enable the Buhari north to develop modern infrastructures.

After his 5% and 95% gaffe, Buhari did worse damage to his reputation with his recent conversation with his emir of Katsina where Buhari said that they killed 2,000,000 people to acquire and enjoy what they are enjoying today in the Niger delta.

Let Buhari go and arrest Jonathan, let's see.

Thieves who stole Nigeria blind as HoS are plenty and still live in Buhari's northern Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 9:53am On May 27, 2016
MRSALT:
I support the demand for the continuation of amnesty programme and opening of tha Maritime University. But the statement that nobody can arrest Jonathan is unpatriotic. No man is greater than the state. Meanwhile, why should PMB reopen Haliburton bribe scandal when Jonathan refused to do that? I think it is wrong for anyone to defend corrupt men in Nigeria. Nigerians say no to impunity.

Will they spare the life of a common pick-pocket who steal newly purchased television in their respective rooms? Criminals, called politicians are worshipped like gods in Nigeria.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by oloye4kay: 9:53am On May 27, 2016
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/nobody-can-arrest-jonathan-ijaw-youths-tell-buhari/
when your brother dey stealing money why u no call him for order...
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 9:54am On May 27, 2016
NextGovernor:

[s]All these children self. It's 1 year New Sheriff is in town and no single thing to show for it all they keep feeding you people is lies and propaganda. I am saying it again. NOBODY CAN ARREST JONATHAN.
[/s]
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by odomanis: 9:55am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yes , I agree that anyone from the East can't be arrested by Buhari or Government because to you people

It's either witch hunt , or persecution or just hate for your region

The only thing that disappoints me is this

Why do they keep running if they are so untouchable ?

Tompolo

Dokubo

even Jonathan ....

Why everybody dey tear race commot ? wink

Did I hear you say anybody from the East ? Sorry you don't even know where and who constitute the East today.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by ahmmzy(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2016
make una do wetin u won do den if dem arrest am nobi so dem stupid Asari Dokubo talk say every body go die if dem no vote jona now dey no vote am wetin happen now
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 9:56am On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
One certain tin s 80% of nigeria Economy lies in south south. Boko haram issue criple only d north because d dont av much to deliver to d economy, bt just a little disturbance of Niger Delta Millitant Disturbed the Nation. So PMB should not try to touch the Ambasdor of Peace massive corruption. GEJ he remains the man of the people.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Goke7: 10:07am On May 27, 2016
erico2k2:
I don't know what some people are doing here. It's children's day go and match at the stadium. This topic is 4 adults. grin

o boy you harsh o grin
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by NDRepublic: 10:07am On May 27, 2016
Intellect20:

Ijaw Youths...this is a yorubaa man!

He is a typical simpleton from the Ewedu/amala brown roof republic

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Guyman02: 10:09am On May 27, 2016
NextGovernor:

Bro Nobody can arrest Jonathan. Try it and see Nigeria producing 0 barrel of oil per day. And government should be planning on how to be financing budgets and paying governors with production of cocoa and tomatoes farm.

Tomatoes is already suffering from Tomato Ebola
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Goke7: 10:10am On May 27, 2016
if obj was arrested and put in jail, any ex head of state can also be arrested. The ijaws should keep their silly threats, oil has never developed any nation in this world.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by tobiasbeecher: 10:10am On May 27, 2016
Progressive01:
In just four sentences, this lazy bugger contradicted himself three times!! Was he drunk or something

A lot of people don't understand how statements such as this come about- here's how: they wrote a letter to the ex-president telling him of the forthcoming event and asked for his "support" and sponsorship. Next, they get an "alert" followed by a mail "instructing" them of what to say regarding the sponsor, and then we read same on the pages of our dailies. If you were into students unionism back in the uni, you'd understand what I'm saying.

Watch how the Ugandans come mess up this thread with their utterly useless twaddle, leaving one to wonder if they always wake up leaving their brains behind in a dream.
I think you're the one leaving his brain behind because what you wrote here is pure rubbish! Just read it again and see how rubbish it's
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Omonigeriarere post=46012337][/quote] GEJ is far beta dan Buhari if only u wil tel urslf d truth.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Still their people suffers. Who cares!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Adeniyimi: 10:15am On May 27, 2016
Why God even create this stupid tribe in my country. Both their young and elders no get sense. That tribe is d enemy of progress. They are thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
u funny die. Ironically,you have never mada any reasonable statement on NL... Otipari' o!
Is that your best answer to his comment?
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by tonytony208(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2016
MRSALT:
I support the demand for the continuation of amnesty programme and opening of tha Maritime University. But the statement that nobody can arrest Jonathan is unpatriotic. No man is greater than the state. Meanwhile, why should PMB reopen Haliburton bribe scandal when Jonathan refused to do that? I think it is wrong for anyone to defend corrupt men in Nigeria. Nigerians say no to impunity.

Can anybody in Nigeria of today arrest obasanjo?

Can anybody arrest IBB?

Can anybody arrest atiku abubakar?

So, what despicable nonsense are you saying?
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by kernel501: 10:26am On May 27, 2016
MRSALT:

What's the definition of impunity, when the likes of IBB,Abacha,Obasanjo and Atiku has done more looting than any other and are walking free, coming from where a land where there is no Oil, now you are advocating the arrest of Jonathan, the man whose land owns the oil... Jokers. Ask Obasanjo how he spent $35billion on NEPA.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by caphone: 10:27am On May 27, 2016
dimieprincess:

stop making noise, just come and arrest him let us see.
I guess u r aware that our production level is now 900, 000 b/day? those boys will make it 20, 000b/day. I v said it b4, these boys are avenging because of Jonathan and nothing else.

I think yu need IFA in yo life olodo
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by caphone: 10:30am On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
GEJ is far beta dan Buhari if only u wil tel urslf d truth.

I believe the only truth I'll tell myself ****
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by tonytony208(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
look at this Ugandan threatening the federal government. Tell your ineffectual buffoon to return from his self imposed exile and see if the iranu is not arrested the next minute. grin

Well threats of the so-called Ugandan you quoted seems to be working. For one, your daily crude oil production has been cut almost by half cheesy. So, who is o the losing side? The Ugandan or you the Libyan? tongue
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
Yes , I agree that anyone from the East can't be arrested by Buhari or Government because to you people

Tompolo

Dokubo

even Jonathan ....

That's why they remain backward and underdeveloped.
Re: Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari by okejos(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

Tompolo

Dokubo

even Jonathan ....

HE WHO FIGHT AND RUN AWAY LEAVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY. THEY ARE RUNNING TO PRESERVE STRENGTH TO FIGHT TOMORROW AND FOR EVER. CRUDE 2.2 MBPD REDUCE TO 1.65 MILLION BPD. IF THEY ALLOW YOUR STUPID FG TO CATCH THEM HOW WIL THEY ACHIEVE THEIR ZERO ECONOMY TARGET? ONLY A FOOL BITE THE FINGER THAT FEEDS HIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Destroy Illegal Oil Refinery In Rivers & Avert Farmers/Herdsmen Clash(Pi / Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.