Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers (34252 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Concluded Plans To Change Ministers/aides / Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Should I change my NOISEMAKERS grin grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by gogodaye(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
Hahahahahaha.......
The newspapers should oblige HE fast .......their services are required for the firing of the much vaunted 'noise-makers'...
TTY his is absurdity at its zeniths.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Billygee2u: 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
peter1994:
The question i am willing to answer is

TELL ME if I should resign
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by phenase(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2016
OH! BAD REPORT. shocked
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by kossyablaze(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
so after I dealt with you yesterday, u still left your hospital bed to come spew trash abi. Ugandan grin
y r u always childish? I'm sure u r not up to 13yrs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Curlieweed: 1:36pm On May 27, 2016
anonimi:

The only reason Buhari has ministers is for them to make NOISE, not so
From the horse's mouth =>

Who brought this CALAMITY upon our nation?
Who

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

Epic reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by everozone: 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari do the assesment by yourself,if any minister is not up and doing axe him or her.Do your job,that's why you were voted.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by DIKEnaWAR: 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

What has he done right ? The list keeps growing but i guess no matter what you read or see , it will still never be enough , just read the comments over again Comments like this riles me up

If i make reference to the previous administration talking about failure , i am sure these senseless people will think i do am crazy

1 Minister of state , Petroleum and whatever , Kachikwu i think ?? isn't that his duty ?
2 Minister of Finance and whatever
3 Security agencies if they have a minister
4 Minister of Information or state affairs or Minister of Communication
5 Minister of state, Agriculture ( if this minister couldn't foresee Tomato Ebola, How do you expect Buhari to do so ?)

In essence, are you telling us that it was his Ministers that failed and not GEJ?

I hope you know what is called a team? When a team fails, everyone in the team fails. The leader of the team is then blamed.

Buhari is the head of the team failing us today. The painful thing is; he has failed more than his Ministers.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by kossyablaze(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
I want to believe you couldn't keep up or understand my post because your level of reasoning is waaaaay below mine , every other person understands my comment , you are the only one who doesn't , shouldn't that mean something to you ?
well ur level of reasoning is 0
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by frankdGreat125: 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari should ask us, can he resign. My opinion is yea. 2nd mugabe of zimbabwe
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Wesely01(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
mesoprogress:
This our president will never disappoint, never. All his ministers including his commissioner vice are afraid of him. They do exactly what he dictates. They only push their opinion or advice harder when the whole system is about to collapse . They will kneel and beg : Oga economy is about to crumble o- devalue now, remove subsidy, negotiate with avengers! If your ministers fail, it's because you didn't allow them freehand. It's all your fault and failure! Yorubas supported and gave you Osinbajo hoping he will run the government like Idiagbo. It was a terrible mistake they will regret for a long time.

Finally, it turns our stomach to hear you blame past administration one year on. You have not been able to handle anything.... Literally anything. From Petrol availability to economy to corruption fight to negotiations. Even tomato pest, you and your team couldn't control. Where I work, if a team member fails, we have all failed. It's a team work, you have failed Buhari.

Bros God bless you
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Realist2: 5:43pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari, it's you that need to be Changed immediately, as the more you stays in office, the more our suffering is being increased, don't forget you told us that '' Ministers are mere Noise makers''.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by captain247: 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
But the minister's weren't appointed same day with the president as at May 29, 2015 so it would be unfair to rate them now. My opinion is that let the minister's serve one year complete before changing the non-effective once.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by tenderlaw(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

What has he done right ? The list keeps growing but i guess no matter what you read or see , it will still never be enough , just read the comments over again Comments like this riles me up

If i make reference to the previous administration talking about failure , i am sure these senseless people will think i do am crazy

1 Minister of state , Petroleum and whatever , Kachikwu i think ?? isn't that his duty ?
2 Minister of Finance and whatever
3 Security agencies if they have a minister
4 Minister of Information or state affairs or Minister of Communication
5 Minister of state, Agriculture ( if this minister couldn't foresee Tomato Ebola, How do you expect Buhari to do so ?)

Oga calm down. The minister of state us not the boss in that ministry. Buhari is the senior minister if petroleum...thus the buck stops at his table. If two of your sons go out and fight, who do you blame...the elder or the younger one?
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Jimi23(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2016
Pls change Fashola that Minister of darkness ASAP.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by jsb(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2016
Nigerians are saying you should resign and hand over govt.to Nnamdi Kanu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Magnus Abe And Tonye Cole All Smiles, Pictured Together In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.