Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers (34262 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Concluded Plans To Change Ministers/aides / Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by ayindejimmy(m): 7:25am On May 27, 2016
mesoprogress:
This our president will never disappoint, never. All his ministers including his commissioner vice are afraid of him. They do exactly what he dictates. They only push their opinion or advice harder when the whole system is about to collapse . They will kneel and beg : Oga economy is about to crumble o- devalue now, remove subsidy, negotiate with avengers! If your ministers fail, it's because you didn't allow them freehand. It's all your fault and failure! Yorubas supported and gave you Osinbajo hoping he will run the government like Idiagbo. It was a terrible mistake they will regret for a long time.

Finally, it turns our stomach to hear you blame past administration one year on. You have not been able to handle anything.... Literally anything. From Petrol availability to economy to corruption fight to negotiations. Even tomato pest, you and your team couldn't control. Where I work, if a team member fails, we have all failed. It's a team work, you have failed Buhari.
if the ministers fail who will people blame? Whom will u blame?
Gej was a gud guy until ppl around him start misleading him, and we all knw hw d story ended.
Most of these ministers are wolves in sheep clothing
the one gud quality in obj is he wuld never let any advicer misguide him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by 989900B: 7:30am On May 27, 2016
Buhari is on point here.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by OlujobaSamuel: 7:35am On May 27, 2016
sir, I think dambazua and malami should be ease out of the system.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Tex42(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2016
Baba change the info, finance, Labour ministers, IG of police, and as for power and transportation ministers, let's give them till the end of the year after which if they don't deliver, u kick there asses.

Baba u are spot on on this matter.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Samdee12: 7:54am On May 27, 2016
Do we even have ministers

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Nbote(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
There are ministers for a reason

The President can only do so much

and he's offering Nigerians their opinion

as usual , they do not want to give opinion , they want Buhari gone , so as to return the man from their region

this is about hate and making the tenure ungovernable for the current president

Guess what , After Buhari , its Osibanjo

and Buhari still has 3 years and 5 days more

Some of us are jus really pathetic at best. Was it Nigerians dat appointed his ministers for him? Wen Nigerians complained and criticized d President for his delay in choosing his cabinet members what was his response? It was still ur likes who were all over d place making all sorts of excuses and giving all sorts of reasons on their behalf. And now even with d unending confusion as a result of ill advised and trial-and-error policies and decisions, ur likes still kip blaming something or someone else other than d ppl whose responsibility it is to fix things? Since wen did d govt care about newspaper assessment of their performance? Let him go ahead and admit disappointment in his saints and for once admit they haven't gotten so many things ryt. A govt dat still won't admit mistakes and isn't open to constructive criticism isn't going to get things ryt

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2016
Open criticism like wailing in the world's embassies about arrest of a potential terrorist

or Open criticism like that of three different factions blowing up pipelines in the same region ??

Buhari asked for your humble opinions about his ministers and some erdyots are talking about him resigning

Some other foolziefools like you are blaming Buhari for not performing duties entrusted to ministers , If Buhari wanted to run the country alone , he wouldn't have bothered appointing ministers in the different sections of his government

think about that and buy some chocolate for children's day
Nbote:

Some of us are jus really pathetic at best. Was it Nigerians dat appointed his ministers for him? Wen Nigerians complained and criticized d President for his delay in choosing his cabinet members what was his response? It was still ur likes who were all over d place making all sorts of excuses and giving all sorts of reasons on their behalf. And now even with d unending confusion as a result of ill advised and trial-and-error policies and decisions, ur likes still kip blaming something or someone else other than d ppl whose responsibility it is to fix things? Since wen did d govt care about newspaper assessment of their performance? Let him go ahead and admit disappointment in his saints and for once admit they haven't gotten so many things ryt. A govt dat still won't admit mistakes and isn't open to constructive criticism isn't going to get things ryt

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Enahi(f): 8:20am On May 27, 2016
No your Ministers shouldn't resign, Buhari yoy should resign you are too old to do this job and now that you have ear infection I guess your ministers can't even communicate with you anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Oildichotomy(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2016
I went [to the National Assembly] and bowed and delivered [the budget] but I did not know that what I delivered was a shell. They removed what they wanted and added other things.” He said when the budget as passed by the National Assembly was brought to him, he refused to sign it because throughout his life he never signed anything that he did not understand.

At one point, he said, Minister of Budget and National Planning Udoma Udo Udoma persuaded him to sign it and he said “I will sign it because I trust you.
Are the Zombies really reading this?

I'm so disappointed
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by ajebuter(f): 8:53am On May 27, 2016
Only your ministers?

How about we change YOU?!

Yes, YOU gangan..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Bgorgeous: 8:53am On May 27, 2016
peter1994:
The question i am willing to answer is
TELL ME if I should resign
taaaaaah, dream on
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by joshk(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
We don't need to tell u anything u ask urself if d so called minister u waited for almost 6 months to elect r worth it or ur so called poliethiefcians.u only appoint dem because dey help u to bcome d president
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by IkpuMmadu: 8:55am On May 27, 2016
This buhari of man seff ..is a clown..can't he see that the economy is sinking
The ministers that should be changed

Finance
Labour
Works and housing
Information
NNPC

Then buhari and osibanjo should resign

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by luvbeloved(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
He still blamed Jonathan.

Sometimes I do wonder of he thinks that Jonathan is Aisha's spiritual husband
hahaha I swear u don craze!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2016
Who will fire the president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by mrmoneyman(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2016
Oga pls change dem oohh.... Mk me minister of finance,petroleum and works and make lala minister of snake affairs.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by eph12(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

What has he done right ? The list keeps growing but i guess no matter what you read or see , it will still never be enough , just read the comments over again Comments like this riles me up

If i make reference to the previous administration talking about failure , i am sure these senseless people will think i do am crazy

1 Minister of state , Petroleum and whatever , Kachikwu i think ?? isn't that his duty ?
2 Minister of Finance and whatever
3 Security agencies if they have a minister
4 Minister of Information or state affairs or Minister of Communication
5 Minister of state, Agriculture ( if this minister couldn't foresee Tomato Ebola, How do you expect Buhari to do so ?)

Jonathan's problem was that heads don't roll when things go south and it's about to be Buhari's problem now if that's what you are implying. By the way what's Buhari job description sef?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by wordychap: 8:58am On May 27, 2016
I believe this man truly has good intentions for this country but wisdom is also needed in dealing with issues.
Yes, u surely need to change ministers,
no. 1 Minister of finance,
no. 2 Minister of information
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by felifeli: 8:59am On May 27, 2016
He should first change himself by resigning.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by tuzeriouz(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2016
He is waiting for a national daily to advice him suggests that He has no ideas on performance indexes of his ministers

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

as usual , they do not want to give opinion , they want Buhari gone , so as to return the man from their region

I agree with you on this, now he has given Nigerians the opportunity but all we see are bunch of haters running their mouth online like an exploded pipeline. . .

Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by thekingisback: 9:01am On May 27, 2016
Yes. Start by changing Lai Mohammed.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by VISTIN(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

Did you say "making the tenure ungovernable"?

Wonders shall never end. What goes around comes around. Well, I pray he'll succeed for the sake of the poor masses.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Firefire(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2016
peter1994:

smiley
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Nobody: 9:04am On May 27, 2016
SleekMallam:
After halting the economy for 6 solid months just to appoint saints as ministers?

Buhari has shown he's not in touch with reality. Even your ministers are homeless since their appointments.

Really shocked Fashola and the other Ministers are homeless?

Or by homeless you mean they haven't been paid billions as accommodation allowances as the previous administrations have insensitively done?
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Firefire(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2016
The president also spoke about budget padding. He said though he had been in public life since 1975, he never heard of budget padding until when he saw [size=15pt] Minister of Health Prof Isaac Adeoye [/size] on television defending his budget before a National Assembly committee.

Buhari said he was shocked when the minister told the committee that he could not defend what he did not propose because the budget had been padded.

Fellow Nigerians, please who goes by the name in bold as Minister of Health in Nigeria oooo?

Prof. Osunbade comes to mind. grin
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by ceemere: 9:06am On May 27, 2016
No, what u need to change is ur self. Vacate that office cos u ar unfit for it like u've always been
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Luckylife(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2016
Can u imagine !
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by misscall247: 9:08am On May 27, 2016
confuse ppl
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Nobody: 9:09am On May 27, 2016
peter1994:

Yes I was expecting I'll see comments like this.

Well, I'll reply you in one sentence.

Over 170 million people voted Buhari into power. The thoughts and grievances of a small minority isn't enough reason for resignation! So Sir, keep your opinion on Buhari's performance till the next presidential election!
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Paperwhite(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=46007348]

What has he done right ? The list keeps growing but i guess no matter what you read or see , it will still never be enough , just read the comments over again Comments like this riles me up
Then that is gross incompetence @ it peak.Leaders are innovative thinkers hence have foresight of likely change in policy & how to provide solutions.Do you know of Le Chatelier's principle in Chemistry.Infact your comment display your crass ignorance of yourself & the directionless leader you're following.
Re: Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers by Truefederalism(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Ugandan why don't you go to aso villa and force the President to resign undecided

Hey child, big ups. I'm glad you could learn a new word ( ugandan). Do you also know that Uganda is a country??

It's good. Keep achieving things like this and you will be great.

Nwa onye ara.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG / ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.