Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44893 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2009
[b]
mrtarajji:

Tunisia was the first african country to win a wc game in1978 "mexico" and we qualified by beating u in youyr home 1-0.
sunday we gonna win again 2-1 simply cos your team is bad .i can't wait to see you cry like girls and whoever is talking about fasting our players are used to that
this wont be their 1st or last game in ramadan so it won't be a pb FORZA TUNISIA BEAT DA NIJJJA

[ I must confess that you are Tunisian. If we are looking for a team to represent African in SA, Tunisia is not om my list because they never do Africa proud. I do not know the reason why they are even fighting for a place to represent Africa. Both Tunisia and Egypt claimed to be good team in Africa but when it comes to International games, they are useless especially Tunisia which has no business in going to world cup since they cannot beat any team on the world stage. Tunisia, go home and watch the game from SA. Tunisia makes Africa look bad in every world cup; they cannot win any game.][/b]
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
OvieE:

[b]
guess what will talk on monday
but i know for sure that the present tunisian team is much better than your team made of SUBS and what did you do-in the WC beside 1994 nothing
my favourite in africa are Cameron Ghana and for sure Tunisia
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
Former Nigeria international, Emeka Ezeugo believes that the Super Eagles have to ensure that Tunisian striker, Issam Jemaa does not get enough supply of the ball from midfielder, Chaouki Ben Saada if they want to end up victorious in Sunday’s match in Abuja.

The 25-year-old Jemaa is Tunisia’s leading scorer in the South Africa 2010 World Cup qualifiers with three goals and is expected to lead the Carthage Eagles’ forward line against the Super Eagles in the crucial tie.

The six feet, one inch tall striker is also the leading scorer at his French club Lens this season with two goals from four matches and Ezeugo, a former Super Eagles midfielder insists stopping the former Esperance of Tunis player will go a long way in ensuring victory for Nigeria at the end of the encounter.

Ezeugo who feels Sunday’s match against the Carthage Eagles could turn out to be the toughes
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Borat1: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
I heard the match may be disrupted by hundreds of protesting nigerian students cos of the university strike or something? shocked
Abeg make una no fall my hand oh!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
OvieE:

Tunisia was the first african country to win a wc game in1978 "mexico" and we qualified by beating u in youyr home 1-0.
sunday we gonna win again 2-1 simply cos your team is bad .i can't wait to see you cry like girls and whoever is talking about fasting our players are used to that
this wont be their 1st or last game in ramadan so it won't be a pb FORZA TUNISIA BEAT DA NIJJJA

[ I must confess that you are Tunisian. If we are looking for a team to represent African in SA, Tunisia is not om my list because they never do Africa proud. I do not know the reason why they are even fighting for a place to represent Africa. Both Tunisia and Egypt claimed to be good team in Africa but when it comes to International games, they are useless especially Tunisia which has no business in going to world cup since they cannot beat any team on the world stage.  Tunisia, go home and watch the game from SA. Tunisia makes Africa look bad in every world cup; they cannot win any game.]

exactly, tunisia, should go home, they dont doo any one proud because they may win in africa but once it leaves africa, they lose like small boys that they are, didnt u see how nigeria won france a few months ago, tunisia couldnt even do s%$# because thier team suck so bad
OvieE:

The useless Tunisia do not have any business going to the world cup since all their life of going to the world cup, they never win a game not to talk of going to second round. Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Cameroon went to second round the first time they went to world cup.

[TUNISiA is bad for AFRICA. THEY CANNOT WIN A GAME IN THE WORLD CUP. THEY DO NOT HAVE BUSINESS GOING TO SA.]

mrtarajji,  say something about that, i know u always have to defend you sucky tunisian team, becos u r ashamed that they will lose anyway, TUNISIA BOOO!!!!
UP NIGERIA!!! SUPER EAGLES, KEEP ON SOARING OVER THE CARTHAGE EAGLES
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by igboboy1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
mrtarajji:

blaaa blaaaaaaa niggas talk 2much shit but sunday youre going down BOBBINS
and i'll be back fucking u monday bitch

y is this effing Arabo calling us niggas?

dont repeat that statement again cos we know ARABS are worthelss piece of shit

BLACK BOY 4 LIFE
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
igbo boy:

y is this effing Arabo calling us niggas?

dont repeat that statement again cos we know ARABS are worthelss piece of shit

BLACK BOY 4 LIFE
dude niggas is not a bad word and i'm not a racist i have too many nigerian friends that study here in tunis plus mikel enramo plays for my home team any way lets not go there .
dis sunday i can't wait to beat u up in your home and the tunisian team that you'll see is 80% different than the second team you manage to draw with in Tunis last june peace black nigga whatever nijjja aja shasha, whatever dumb ass
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
bboiabb just come down man it's just a stupid soccer game
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by igboboy1(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji:

dude niggas is not a bad word and i'm not a racist i have too many nigerian friends that study here in tunis plus mikel enramo plays for my home team any way lets not go there .
dis sunday i can't wait to beat u up in your home and the tunisian team that you'll see is 80% different than the second team you manage to draw with in Tunis last june peace black nigga whatever nijjja aja shasha, whatever dumb ass

Wow really? A non balck call me nigga and is telling me its ok, u dont say

So is it ok if i call u a terrorist, We know arabs are the reason why i have to get searched at the airports and shit, u effing suicide bomber, enemy of progress, uncivilized bunch, denial of women rights,

Oh and back to the football, arabs wont win in Nigerian soil, tufiakwa,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2009
-------------------------Kasraoui---------------------

Souissi----------------ghezal---Haggui --------Jmel--------

--------Mrabet------ragued-----------taider----------

benkhalfallah(dahouadi)------------------------------Ben-saada

-------------------------jemaa(zitouni)--------------------------

bon match a tous
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2009
igbo boy:

So is it ok if i call u a terrorist, We know arabs are the reason why i have to get searched at the airports and shit, u effing suicide bomber, enemy of progress, uncivilized bunch, denial of women rights,

well we won before 1-0 in 1977 thats how we got to 1978 wc and will do it again this sunday by the way there's about 15% blacks in tunisian and 3 of them are in our starting 11 jemaa, souissi, and zitouni
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji:

well we won before 1-0 in 1977 that's how we got to 1978 wc and will do it again this sunday by the way there's about 15% blacks in tunisian and 3 of them are in our starting 11 jemaa, souissi, and zitouni

mrtarajji, I do not want to say anything mean to you but when you start using the word {niggas}, then you are crossing the line. Igbo boy is right. You fucking terrorists are the reasons the rest of the innocent living souls in the world going through hell. You claim to be holy Muslims of terrorist. The truth is that I do not want to cross the line about insulting you and your religious. This is suppose to be for about the up coming game. But the fact is that even if you claim that you country won in 1977 to qualify for 1980 world cup, what did Tunisia results in 1980. My point is that Tunisia has never achieve anything everytime they go to world cup. All the North Africa country teams are useless. Look at west Africa, all the black countries, they always achieve something at world cup. Tunisia cannot score a goal not to talking drawing a game or win. Everytime I see North Africa play soccer, I ignore them because they give the true Africa countries a bad name. I am going out now. You will here more of me went I come back.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji:

well we won before 1-0 in 1977 thats how we got to 1978 wc and will do it again this sunday by the way there's about 15% blacks in tunisian and 3 of them are in our starting 11 jemaa, souissi, and zitouni
first of all it was 1978 wc not 1980 do the math wc is every 4 years
second i dont respond to all what you are saying and there's more muslims in nigeria about 40 millions than tunisia we are only 8millions plus i'm proud to be arab and muslim and african and i thank god for that avery day .and wont be intimidated by whatever you're saying the only thing is am here for is the September 6 game .don't start with politics and religions cos Tunisia is years ahead of you my nijja . i wont say nigga again cos apprently it offends you and if you want me to stop commenting in here i will do FORZA TUNISIAN ARABS AND MUSLIMS AND AFRICANS BLACK, WHITE AND BROWN ,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2009
http://allafrica.com/stories/200906220518.html

read this article you'll see how many times we did cut you off before and will do again times and times over
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nigeria: Can Eagles Survive Tunisia in Rades?
Patrick Omorodion
20 June 2009

Email|Print|Comment
Share:
Twice the Carthage Eagles of Tunisia have denied the Super Eagles a berth in the World Cup, first in 1977 and again in 1985.

In 1977, after a draw in Tunis, the Eagles just needed a 1-0 win at the National Stadium in Lagos, but an own goal off Godwin Odiye's header ended that dream of appearing at the World Cup hosted by Argentina in 1978.

Seven years after, the same scenario repeated itself, the first leg was in Tunis and the return leg was in Lagos. The Tunisians managed a slim 1-0 win and the Eagles hoped for a better second leg in Lagos.

Before noon fans had started trooping to the stadium to secure vantage positions to see how the Eagles were going to crush the Tunisian side and make their first appearance at the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. Again the dream was scuttled by a 0-2 home loss that shocked Nigerians who were watching it live at the stadium or watching on television.

After those two sad episodes, both sides never came across each other on the same road to the World Cup, including the 1990 edition in Italy which Cameroon's Indomitable Lions stopped the Eagles from going.

The 1990 loss may have been caused by the transition from Paul Hamilton to Dutchman Clemens Westerhof, who was just introduced into the coaching crew
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2009
NIGERIA 6- TUNISIA 0
SEPT 6
5PM
ABUJA

BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin cheesy wink smiley cool tongue
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji  whatever your name is, do you read what people post and do you listen to yourself. If you say that your country beat Nigeria priote to1980 world cup which I know there was not world cup that fine. It doesnot bother me because I was not born then. My point is that read it carefully OK. Can you mrtarajji  tell us a significant results you country have achieve for all the world cup them have played in. They never beaten any opponent in world cup, they never score, they never win, and they never pass first round. Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana,n Cameroon, they first time they made it to world cup, they have achieve something by go to second round and beyond. Take a look at your country Tunisia world cup history. It's pathetic and embarrassing. I have told you that they do not need to represent Africa because your country gives Africa a bad image at world stage. The only one win you have ever recorded  was Mexico 1978 and I was not even born then so that is out. But one win in so many game in world stage is bleeped-up. It is very very shame that since then, they have not record any win. Tunisia to not deserve to represent the soul of Africa. We hold you dirty ass 0-0 in your backyard. The truth is that the Tunisia is out of this next year world cup because it now in our backyard. Though, I may be living far far away from Nigeria, I will watch the game live at atdhe.net and/or http://www.nigezie360.com/. I will watch live on my computer. You can used this websites as well since you do not know were you will watch it before. But please, take a look at your country poor record. It is a shame. Admit it, it will not kill you.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World Cup record

Year Round Position GP W D L GS GA
1930 Did not enter - - - - - - -
1934 Did not enter - - - - - - -
1938 Did not enter - - - - - - -
1950 Did not enter - - - - - - -
1954 Did not enter - - - - - - -
1958 Did not enter - - - - - - -
1962 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1966 Withdrew - - - - - - -
1970 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1974 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1978 Round 1 9 3 1 1 1 3 2
1982 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1986 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1990 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1994 Did not qualify - - - - - - -
1998 Round 1 27 3 0 1 2 1 4
2002 Round 1 29 3 0 1 2 1 5
2006 Round 1 24 3 0 1 2 3 6
Total 4/18  12 1 4 7 8 17

FIFA World Cup History

Year Round Score Result

1978 Round 1  Tunisia 3 – 1  Mexico Win
Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 1  Poland Loss
Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 0  Germany Draw
1998 Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 2  England Loss
Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 1  Colombia Loss
Round 1  Tunisia 1 – 1  Romania Draw
2002 Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 2  Russia Loss
Round 1  Tunisia 1 – 1  Belgium Draw
Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 2  Japan Loss
2006 Round 1  Tunisia 2 – 2  Saudi Arabia Draw
Round 1  Tunisia 1 – 3  Spain Loss
Round 1  Tunisia 0 – 1  Ukraine Loss
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2009
This is to my dear fantastic Nigeria teams. Not only that you will make us proud by taking Nigeria to SA, help us take away Tunisia mystery for their bad representment for AFRICA. They always brought shames.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 3:07am On Sep 03, 2009
i admit we Bleep up in the wc we never pass the first round but next time in sa it will be different but you have to admit that our team is better than yours and tunisia always win in your country 1-0 and 2-0 and for sundays i'll be watching on tv "ART" SPORT I dont know where you live but i know you can watch the game and the last game i watched live in rades your weak team was very lucky to go home with a draw but next time you'll run out of luck and i''l be here after the first 45 min to celebrate tunisian win with my nijja brothers i hope you'll be here
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 3:16am On Sep 03, 2009
igbo boy:

Because he is an idiot
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2009
hollandis:

NIGERIA 6- TUNISIA 0
SEPT 6
5PM
ABUJA

BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin cheesy wink smiley cool tongue
in your dreams i guess 2-1 tunisia
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 3:40am On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji:

i admit we mess up in the wc we never pass the first round but next time in sa it will be different but you have to admit that our team is better than yours and tunisia always win in your country 1-0 and 2-0 and for sundays i'll be watching on tv "ART" SPORT I dont know where you live but i know you can watch the game and the last game i watched live in rades your weak team was very lucky to go home with a draw but next time you'll run out of luck and i''l be here after the first 45 min to celebrate tunisian win with my nijja brothers i hope you'll be here

If you called it mess up, I guess that is what you think but do me and everyone here is a disaster. By the way, if Tunisia has been so poor is world cup stages all time, what makes you think that SA will be different. Please Arab boy, do not make me laugh my lungs out. Wheather you have beaten Nigeria or not is not the problem. The question is that what is Tunisia is doing at world cup when they know they have nothing to show for it. You see, I have never watch any team from North Africa in Morocco have poor world cup record. Togo went to the last world cup, even though they did not win, they score and each game they played was entertaining. But Tunisia is hell. Until the world end oneday, I do not want to see any team in North Africa representing Africa at world cup stages. West Africa is the key to Africa world cup dream. From Senegal through Cameroon are country that need to be representing Africa. I do not want Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, and not to talk of Egypt. All this country are bounch of craps. By the way, I live in USA.

Gooooooooooooo SUPER EAGLES
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by soccert: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2009
@ovieE tell you mate in the Obama country that they can watch live on
www.supereaglestv.com
That the only online site you will get to see the match live!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2009
soccert:

www.supereaglestv.com
oh my god you did still the clip i posted here made made buy one of my friends chikaoui75 and posted in your super eagle shit nijjas are cheaters by natures

and OvIE you are a sick Bleep algeria in 86 got to the 1/4 final so did marroco
and egypt is the african champs they won in ghana last year and they did slap cameroun and ivory coast .
and your country nijja "nigeria lol" is da most shit hole "civil war corruption , aids , child slaves," that's you live as slave in usa Bleep you dumb ass but guess what will still Bleep you up sunday dumb bitch
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2009
OvieE:

Because he is an idiot
ass hole nigga go fuack ur self bitch shocked
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by slimshay(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2009
mrtarajji:

ass hole nigga go fuack your self bitch shocked

careful with the word man, the internet is not as anonymous as you might want to believe!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by igboboy1(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2009
Arab boy why are you fermenting trouble, i've told u to stop using the word nigga but you choose to ignore my request, dont let me search for your IP, trace ur arab ass down and jihad ur mothersucking head, maybe then u would listen huh?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by call4shola(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2009
@mr. Tarajji

I like ur boasting grin its normal to support ur team, but forget this one, its going to be noting less than 3-0 in favour of NIGERIA, Tunisians do not have the dick to beat us here, its just not gonna happen, so wake -up White boy, cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by igboboy1(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2009
^^^y u dey upgrade am dey call am white boy?

He is a filthy arabo
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by call4shola(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
^^ Thanks for reminding me, he is actually far from being a white boy, Arabo feeling funky grin grin I laff in ijebu grin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
soccert:

www.supereaglestv.com

If anyone want to watch the game live, atdhe.net is the best. They show all kinds of game and programs live anytime and anyday. All Africa, Europe and other countries will be here. All you need to do select anyone you want to watch and any country you want to watch. Good looking friend, thanks.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
He is not only a white but a terrorist Arab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.