Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch (851 Views)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / This Joke Is Too Funny, Please Dont Open If U Are Asthmatic, Please!! / Talking Atm Machine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by heritage00(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8bYN0QL8UY

HELLO GUYS,PLEASE TRY TO WATCH THIS FUNNY ATM VIDEO IT IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by romsky: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
no fanx, i'm very busy now
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by Ben13: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
I wish I have the time
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by Jeovy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
was actually waiting for u
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by bydot1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
Speak for urself
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by Ben13: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
Report to the moderator if he doesn't
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by sylve11: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
i can't do that, am very busy cool
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by Ben13: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
If everybodi becomes busy, what happens to seun's company
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by bydot1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
No biz
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by tytylayor: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
funny jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by dan4sunfun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
[b]What pastor told his son.

[/b]In the bid to maintain a good spiritual upbringing to his children, and to ensure that they are not exposed to earthly things, look at what the Pastor taught his only SON.

One day, the pastor took his 5 years old boy to the bathroom to bath with him, when he removed his trouser, Daddy what is this thing between your legs? The boy asked, the pastor looking so confused told him that it is an Unbrella. Another day, the rain was falling heavily the pastor came in with an unbrella, Daddy what is the name of this thing the boy asked? having deceived him before, the father said it is called penis.

One saturday evening, tha rain was falling, a church member jumped into the house of the pastor with his umbrella droping water, the little boy was the only one at home, he shouted at the man Brother please kreep your penis outside it is droping water in our room. The man looked between his leg, could found anything, the boy shouted again i will take your penins myself o the man quickly jumped out from the room.
Re: The Talking Atm It Is So Funny Please Watch by fdigital(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
@dan4sunfun whatz funny . . .

(1) (Reply)

Funny Shit / Another Branch! / In Search Of Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.