Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa (18305 Views)

Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters / Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by stywo(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2016
Be like una no know d meaning of beautiful, dis one no "beau" let alone "tiful".
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by charijee(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
suzan404:
cheesy
Just saying what my eyes saw cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
charijee:
grin
charijee:
the make-up is just too much
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
She is beautiful. How many makeup is this? just usual and normal painting expected from today's lady. Even those who are much more guilty of this are complaining.
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by charijee(f): 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
suzan404:
;Dthe make-up is just too much
Too much my dear, in a bid to look beautiful, she ended up looking like a scarecrow grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 27, 2016
charijee:
Too much my dear, in a bid to look beautiful, she ended up looking like a scarecrow grin
buhahahahaha...I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by blowjob: 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
yusaze2007:
Media personality and fashionista, Toke Makinwa looks flawless in different new beauty portraits. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-lovely-beautiful-portraits-of-toke-makinwa.html

NA OIL PAINT OR EMUSSION..WHICH OHR SHE USE... grin grin
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by mmark12(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2016
Marry me baby

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
Bleaching her future since she was born, I pity ur future husband. Make sure u av a strong deodorant grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by freemanjay: 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by rebuja: 2:14pm On May 27, 2016
TOKE MAKINWA BEFORE MEETS AFTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by rebuja: 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
yusaze2007:
kiss kiss kiss

SEE AS TOKE MAKINWA BARES HER MASSIVE CLEAVAGE IN THIS OTHER PHOTOS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-lovely-beautiful-portraits-of-toke-makinwa.html

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Aleora(f): 3:06pm On May 27, 2016
What is she doing in Nigeria?by now she should be in Dubai for toolz wedding#mtn## everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Aleora(f): 3:09pm On May 27, 2016
sholadunju:
Bleaching her future since she was born, I pity ur future husband. Make sure u av a strong deodorant grin grin
Honestly you nailed it#nigerian celebrity and bleaching thy like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by AxeurdaddyIX: 3:09pm On May 27, 2016
Doesn't this lady get tired of looking like a doll? What's with the heavy make up everytime

1 Like

Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
omooba969:

Abeg wotz ur definition of beautiful?
I dey wait o. cool
Lol.....but wait Wat do mean... is she nt beautiful
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On May 27, 2016
pretydiva:
All hail d queen of barbie doll undecided
public bashers,private admirers tongue
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
charijee:
haters association of Nigeria. Been hating on beautiful girls since 1205
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by charijee(f): 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:
haters association of Nigeria. Been hating on beautiful girls since 1205
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
I see a bleached skin
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by Orikinla(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
Makeup is her #GidiBlues.
It makes the day for her.
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by kenoz(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
wink
Re: Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa by cr80vity(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
na doll b this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities You May Not Know Are Twins(Photos) / Runtown Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.