Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! (2809 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 27, 2016
I getto Know her through a friend who was her ex(not that they were dating, just benefit.Datsall).
Well the dude told me series about her and i was interestd..especially the fact that she is ibo and very good in bed. i just dive inside the paroo .
Well we both have been fcking now for close two months and i don tire... We have sex atleast thrice daily and its a seven days workout for me.. if i say i tire this girl go run buy me milk and start to dey rub my body,datsall my bamboo don stand and she go start till she tire. worst is that once she is gone, i go just lie down lifeless and will have to crawl to my table before i go fit stand..
now i no fit waka anyhow for road again cuz naa double i dey see.
just yesterday she Say make we do fetish,upon ignorance i agree and she tie my hand and leg to the bed and start to dey do cowgirl for me..if no be God and the foam wey dey comot my mouth,she no wan leave me ontop all my beg and curse for her..
what can i do?leave house or i charge her for attemptd murde
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by uckennety(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2016
9cee write up!
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Evergreen4(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:

I getto Know her through a friend who was her ex(not that they were dating, just benefit.Datsall).
Well the dude told me series about her and i was interestd..especially the fact that she is calabar and very good in bed. i just dive inside the paroo .
Well we both have been fcking now for close two month and i don tire... We have sex atleast thrice daily and its a seven days workout for me.. if i say i tire this girl go run buy me milk and start to dey rub my body,datsall my bamboo don stand and she go start till she tire. worst is that once she is gone, i go just lie down lifeless and will have to crawl to my table before i go fit stand..
just yesterday she Say make we do fetish,upon ignorance i agree and she tie my hand and leg to the bed and start to dey do cowgirl for me..if no be God and the foam wey dey comot my mouth,she no wan leave me ontop all my beg and curse for her..
what can i do?leave house or i charge her for attemptd murder.
since when did the name Amaka turn to a Calabar name
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by favourboy1(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:

Well the dude told me series about her and i was interestd..especially the fact that she is calabar and very good in bed. i just dive inside the paroo .
Well we both have been fcking now for close two month and i don tire... We have sex atleast thrice daily and its a seven days workout for me.. if i say i tire this girl go run buy me milk and start to dey rub my body,datsall my bamboo don stand and she go start till she tire. worst is that once she is gone, i go just lie down lifeless and will have to crawl to my table before i go fit stand..
what can i do?leave house or i charge her for attemptd murder.
very funny but untrue, i can pay u 4 stories like this pls kindly pm me wit my signature, i will pay u through neteller 4 each story u write.

1 Like

Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by chynie: 10:30am On May 27, 2016
learner
First Amaka is Igbo name not calabar
Second is two months not two month
third not funny but let me help u laugh small grin

Go and buy sense from any SPAR outlet
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2016
Evergreen4:
since when did the name Amaka turn to a Calabar name
Oh! Her third name...Ibo mixed with calabar join... Modified tho...
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:50am On May 27, 2016
chynie:
learner
First Amaka is Igbo name not calabar
Second" is(its) "two months not two month
third not funny but let me help u laugh small grin

Go and buy sense from any SPAR outlet
Thanks for noting the errors...Well you can also see where you did commit an error also.oh! I corrected it .Well while going to get sense, i will want you to come also...You know we both lack' it..
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 11:46am On May 27, 2016
jimmyolasun you are been summoned
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by kestino(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
Thanks for noting the errors...Well you can also see where you did commit an error also.oh! I corrected it .Well while going to get sense, i will want you to come also...You know we both lack' it..
hahahahahha, una two dey lack sense abi, nor worry make i go buy come.
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by jimmyolasun: 11:54am On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
jimmyolasun you are been summoned
dude will you just stop been a troll here and go face your work.tgif.Whats up For today? hope you done enough samples? Lol
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
jimmyolasun:
dude will you just stop been a troll here and go face your work.tgif.Whats up For today? hope you done enough samples? Lol
i can't kill myself... Kelvin is helpin me with it... Can't wait to burst out of here... Nothing today, tho im coming over.
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by jimmyolasun: 12:25pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
i can't kill myself... Kelvin is helpin me with it... Can't wait to burst out of here... Nothing today, tho im coming over.
Oh! You have to "cum" over...mumu
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 27, 2016
favourboy1:
very funny but untrue, i can pay u 4 stories like this pls kindly pm me wit my signature, i will pay u through neteller 4 each story u write.
Eh! In naira or dollar? Let me start pricin mansion at banana island..
Alright...Will pm you soon...
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by chynie: 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:

ok but your story na lie

and u no sabi lie at all u be real born again
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2016
chynie:

ok but your story na lie

and u no sabi lie at all u be real born again
then teach me how to ...I am willing to learn..
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by chynie: 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
then teach me how to ...I am willing to learn..

first, I for ask for pay

but the key thing I no wan make u go hell so don't lie again grin
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by favourboy1(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
Eh! In naira or dollar? Let me start pricin mansion at banana island..
Alright...Will pm you soon...
dollar, do u av a neteller account? If not register one, and i will pay $10 for 2000 words u can write.
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
favourboy1:
dollar, do u av a neteller account? If not register one, and i will pay $10 for 2000 words u can write.
you have to make me trust you first..Any other way i can relate with you better? Linkedin,facebook et al
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by favourboy1(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2016
doctorkush:
you have to make me trust you first..Any other way i can relate with you better? Linkedin,facebook et al
i want to pay for real no scam, add me up on fb with favour osawemwenze, drop mzg on my timeline lets roll. U got talent.
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 27, 2016
favourboy1:
i want to pay for real no scam, add me up on fb with favour osawemwenze, drop mzg on my timeline lets roll. U got talent.
no result found... >smiley
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by jimmyolasun: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dude,how bout amaka
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by Correctbro1: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol...so crazy...
Re: Help! Amaka Wants To Kill Me! by shedy03(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
hahahahaha lolzzz keep going on, don't run away.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Goes Through My Purse And My Phone Whenever I Sleep Over? / What Is Life(pix) / Let Us Do A Weekend Competition, Winner Will Get 5k On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.