Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Eloson Educate Repositioning Education In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eloson Educate Repositioning Education In Nigeria (395 Views)

10 Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free With Certificates Awarded / Students Shut College Of Education In Gombe Over Water Scarcity. Photos / 60-year-old Wheelbarrow Pusher Begins Secondary Education In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eloson Educate Repositioning Education In Nigeria by elosonservices(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2016
People are ready to spend any amount on food, clothes, data and party but spend less on education. My dear until you descide to spend more on developing your self through effective spending on education your values never comes out.
I have made up my mind to promote eduucation in Nigeria by publishing bulletin that will guide you into break through.
Eloson Educate will help school you into success.
You have a chance to learn how to make valuable items like soap,detergent and others.
You can learn mathematics, further mathematics, history, home economics and management. You can also have the opportunity to create a lasting wealth for yourself i mean geniue wealth through business idea and motivational teachings.
You have a chance to prevent common sickness.
A lot needs to be gained through this bulletin.
Together lets promote our educating system.
You can call me for more information.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria / Nysc News And Update / Work In South Africa And Boost Your Learning Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.