Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? (3848 Views)

Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by okuneddie(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, something happened last night. My ex called me last night, it's not what u are thinking but normal call....while we were reminiscing, I asked of her mom and she said she is fine. I was now like her mom didn't even ask of me and what I got gave me a.......she said since when, why will she ask me, that if I know what she told her mom about me that I won't dare come back to Jalingo.....

I met this gal during my service year in Taraba state and started dating....she grew up there but from my state (Osun state). Then we were known all over the area cos she is always with me. She always want her mates to know she is dating a corper. We were known all over mayo dasa then. She later bleep up and I have to drop her as.s. My phone got faulty and she gave me one of hers since she was using two phones then. I went thru the voice notes on the phone and saw a call that she made with a guy. The thing sha be say she cheated .....

Now going back to what she told her mom, she told her I was cheating on her, that I have many gfs in the area even some married women, she even said I slept with her friend. I didn't know when I shouted and she said did I expect her to tell her mom she cheated on me? No wonder people always say that corper chop, clean mouth and run away not knowing that most time its not the corper's fault...She now said her mom was saying I told u not to date a Corper but u won't listen u can now see urself... what scared me most is that they are from Ilesha and u know how this people do curse. To curse is not an offense there even when greeting u, they fit curse u.

That same night I called a female friend of mine and what she even said terrible. She said before nko, she also said what was I expecting her to say that the gal is even a learner saying just that.

Ladies, why, kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 27, 2016
Am here to shine my 32 darris all.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Emperessnaughty(f): 12:22pm On May 27, 2016
Maybe one day Love will find her.. Yayayayo

Had to struggle everyday.. Yayayayo

Cos evri man nah shoe shiner.. Yayayayo

Hateu2 Prettythicksme come lets compose one fine song..

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Maybe one day Love will find her.. Yayayayo

Had to struggle everyday.. Yayayayo

Cos evri man nah shoe shiner.. Yayayayo

Hateu2 Prettythicksme come lets compose one fine song..
Yayayaayo got me laughing,i think d title of d song should b yayayayo or wat do u think?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by YorubaWoman: 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
Ilesha do curse bah

Continue
That's all
angry

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Emperessnaughty(f): 12:27pm On May 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yayayaayo got me laughing,i think d title of d song should b yayayayo or wat do u think?
lmaoooo
Yes yayayo
Oya compose verse1 or chorus
Dats d bridge cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by wasak(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2016
My ex was also asking me what do I think she'll tell her mom if her mom found out we were no longer dating. I was like, say the truth, she said there's no way she'll say the truth. If I were silly enough to throw away a five year relationship, I should be guilty enough to own up to my actions.
Anyway, there are very good girls everywhere, you just have to associate with the right people and don't continue looking out for figure 8 only.

2 Likes

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by okuneddie(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
wasak:
My ex was also asking me what do I think she'll tell her mom if her mom found out we were no longer dating. I was like, say the truth, she said there's no way she'll say the truth. If I were silly enough to throw away a five year relationship, I should be guilty enough to own up to my actions.
Anyway, there are very good girls everywhere, you just have to associate with the right people and don't continue looking out for figure 8 only.

bros what she told me yesterday was just......don't even know what to say. My female friend also said the gal self Na learner, say wetin she talk no too heavy.....imagine

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by okuneddie(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Ilesha do curse bah
Continue That's all
angry

I lie? what about the lukuluku loma......stuff
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by sherif4owo(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
Na wa o..

The story she will tell her current bf will even be "badder"

Ladies can lie... huh!... especially for relationship sake.

I still dey shine my eyes angry grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by philismary(f): 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
Forget about what she told her mum about you and forge ahead with your life. Next time you look beyond outer beauty before you make any choice. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by YorubaWoman: 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
okuneddie:

I lie? what about the lukuluku loma......stuff
cheesy
cheesy

lukuluku loma pa olota mi tongue
Normal stuff jur grin

2 Likes

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by omega25red(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2016
if curses were real most of the human population will not be in existence. Living your life afraid of such will keep you in a cage forever. you should call the girl's mother to tell her what you found out and tell her the truth of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by okuneddie(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
cheesy cheesy
lukuluku loma pa olota mi tongue Normal stuff jur grin

those people go curse and still laff....they also get agidi
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by okuneddie(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
omega25red:
if curses were real most of the human population will not be in existence. Living your life afraid of such will keep you in a cage forever. you should call the girl's mother to tell her what you found out and tell her the truth of what happened.

bros seriously it not about the curse but the lies.....must they always lie
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lmaoooo
Yes yayayo
Oya compose verse1 or chorus
Dats d bridge cheesy
Babe na u go compose verse 1&chorus.I will compose verse2&hateu2 vers3. cheesy cheesy
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Babe na u go compose verse 1&chorus.I will compose verse2&hateu2 vers3. cheesy cheesy

prettyskinnyme what are you doing here!
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 27, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

prettyskinnyme what are you doing here!
angry angry looking for u undecided
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry looking for u undecided

ewwwww[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ewwwww[color=#770077][/color]
What is it dis time? undecided
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by okuneddie(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
i:
cheesy
cheesy

lukuluku loma pa olota mi tongue
Normal stuff jur grin

Na eyes den dey use the lukuluku for....u self no sabi ijeshas well...I just notice the mistake now self....Iya modakeke
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by zanga420: 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
philismary:
Forget about what she told her mum about you and forge ahead with your life. Next time you look beyond outer beauty before you make any choice. Thank you.
sorry to ask, u look familiar, somewhere like portharcourt n its environs. Am i correct?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by philismary(f): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not really.
zanga420:
sorry to ask, u look familiar, somewhere like portharcourt n its environs. Am i correct?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by Minemrys: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
okuneddie:
Good morning nairalanders, something happened last night. My ex called me last night, it's not what u are thinking but normal call....while we were reminiscing, I asked of her mom and she said she is fine. I was now like her mom didn't even ask of me and what I got gave me a.......she said since when, why will she ask me, that if I know what she told her mom about me that I won't dare come back to Jalingo.....

I met this gal during my service year in Taraba state and started dating....she grew up there but from my state (Osun state). Then we were known all over the area cos she is always with me. She always want her mates to know she is dating a corper. We were known all over mayo dasa then. She later bleep up and I have to drop her as.s. My phone got faulty and she gave me one of hers since she was using two phones then. I went thru the voice notes on the phone and saw a call that she made with a guy. The thing sha be say she cheated .....

Now going back to what she told her mom, she told her I was cheating on her, that I have many gfs in the area even some married women, she even said I slept with her friend. I didn't know when I shouted and she said did I expect her to tell her mom she cheated on me? No wonder people always say that corper chop, clean mouth and run away not knowing that most time its not the corper's fault...She now said her mom was saying I told u not to date a Corper but u won't listen u can now see urself... what scared me most is that they are from Ilesha and u know how this people do curse. To curse is not an offense there even when greeting u, they fit curse u.

That same night I called a female friend of mine and what she even said terrible. She said before nko, she also said what was I expecting her to say that the gal is even a learner saying just that.

Ladies, why, kilode
bros u for just type everything 4 pidgin na. No time.

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by zanga420: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
philismary:
Not really.
it is ok. Though d answer didnt precisely say 'yes or no'. Anyway we don't mind knowing d guy u're eyeing here, u know. It can help gofwane backoff. Reply, pls. Ritababe, evathyst darlings am i speaking our minds?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by philismary(f): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks for your concern towards the person am eyeing here. Let me not call name because I believe I will see him soon. How are you doing?
zanga420:
it is ok. Though d answer didnt precisely say 'yes or no'. Anyway we don't mind knowing d guy u're eyeing here, u know. It can help gofwane backoff. Reply, pls. Ritababe, evathyst darlings am i speaking our minds?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by ritababe(f): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
zanga420:

zanga where have u been?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by jashar(f): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecidedBut why do people stil maintain close contact with their 'ex'?

It baffles me undecided

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by 4rmthewest(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
cheesy cheesy
lukuluku loma pa olota mi tongue Normal stuff jur grin
yorubawoman se omo ilesha ni yin ni?
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by YorubaWoman: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2016
4rmthewest:
yorubawoman se omo ilesha ni yin ni?
Oko kan ni ile ijesha smiley
Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2016
nothing concern you again!! move 2d next target... if that 1 cheat again.... move again.. till u go marry.

1 Like

Re: Learnt Another Lesson Last Night.... Ladies Why? by 4rmthewest(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Oko kan ni ile ijesha smiley
omo ibadan lawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Strippers Entertaining Inmates In South African Prison / Married But No Sex / Love For Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.