Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning (52240 Views)

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by socialmediaman: 4:20pm On May 27, 2016
The economy is shrinking, trouble is looming in the Niger Delta region etc. Pumping in funds is not gonna salvage the mess, it will simply alleviate it for a little while. Nigeria needs a structural change, not politics. People are much more enlightened now, they no longer fear federal might, they need this power back in their states.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by SUGARDADDY55(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2016
Thank God i was not sacked

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by collinsVP: 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
The trend of workers getting fired and getting reabsorbed in other places due to their experience, is the sole reason young inexperienced job seekers rarely get jobs. The exeperinced ones keep changing jobs while the newbies struggle to break in due to lack of will to provide on the job training by their employers.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Omotayor123(f): 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
PDP should grow up undecided

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by makaveli902: 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
007Gbenga:

As long as they are not in power they will do anything to appear better.....like they are any good! Birds of a feather!

Its always like that anywhere Republicans oppose Demorcrats, APC oppose PDP, and vice-versa. Anyway they are all currupt set of parties...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by buksaylor001: 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
What did PDP say that is wrong?
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by omenkaa: 4:23pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari is a very big fool!!! what the hell is this!! Is this the 3million jobs we were promised?

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by GWMI(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2016
I am tired of this kind of change.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by EbukaFran: 4:24pm On May 27, 2016
Firefire:
Evil change.

We warned Ngerians NOT to vote for a grandpa that should have been allowed to continue to enjoy his retirement, someone who could not remember his phone number.

We warned you all against voting in APC, if you consider their antecedent in Lagos under Tinubu and Fashola.

Now your eyes don clear that indeed APC & Buhary is a ONCE CHANCE & BAD MARKET.

Please enjoy your CHAIN in silence.

IPOB yoot

And you are one of those that call Buhari an illiterate

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2016
Firefire:
Evil change.

We warned Ngerians NOT to vote for a grandpa that should have been allowed to continue to enjoy his retirement, someone who could not remember his phone number.

We warned you all against voting in APC, if you consider their antecedent in Lagos under Tinubu and Fashola.

Now your eyes don clear that indeed APC & Buhary is a ONE CHANCE & BAD MARKET.

Please enjoy your CHAIN in silence.

Who did you warn when GEJ and his thieves robbed Nigeria blind? Your problem is not how GEJ wrecked the country and how we can come out of it. Your problem is that we voted Grandpa who never stole from us.

Please, destroy the economy. Is that not the plan? So we can laugh at Grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Ahmedie28(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
In developed countries, the opposition understand the fact that they have no choice but to support the party in power. Why can't we copy the same? The country is bigger than any political party. Is this what PDP will continue to do till 2019? Putting the reigning party down? Praying and hoping things go wrong so they can gain points? Is it worth it? Why is Africa this backward & blind? It's so pathetic, i tell you. Why can't we all come together and support whoever is in power? I'm yet to see anything as complicated as Nigerian politics. Africa is such a huge mess. Everyone is just out for their own selfish motives. Where do we go from here?

I'm so disappointed. I wish things could go just perfectly.
U deserves to b commend for your patriotic comment, selfishness & sentiment has kill Nigeria.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by deebsman1(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2016
That yeye PDP was even suppose to bury their heads in shame, are they not the 1 that put us in d mess in d first place?? But unfortunately, we have more moronic individuals in this country than the sane one cry cry cry cry
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by andaxon: 4:32pm On May 27, 2016
PDP can mumu sha...
So it's now Buhari fault that Diamond Bank sacked and promoted some staffs.
What pains me is that, some idiots will like their comment.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Klington: 4:33pm On May 27, 2016
I'm sure those who shouted '"sai baba"" are reaping the fruits of their labor now..if only they can be fished out n shown the exit doors so that they can go to ask rock for change jobs.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Firefire(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2016
EbukaFran:

IPOB yoot

And you are one of those that call Buhari an illiterate

Olodo

G n D

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 27, 2016
Guyman02:
Brown roof people will say this is IPOD propaganda against Buhari.

Today is childrens day and many parents cant buy gifts for their children nor take them out to amusement and recreation parks
grow up man, and yah people from brown soil can't do without coming to brown roof territory to make living.

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by AlanSugar(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
Joejonah:
Collectively whether we like it or not, buhari is a mistake to Nigeria.

Osibanjo, would have been our best choice. I hate illiteracy with passion. It makes one make silly mistakes.

You hate illiteracy with passion but this is exactly what you are suffering from, illiteracy! Get healed in Jesus' name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by GloriaNinja(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
Some of them do deserve it tho. I despise most of their bad service.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Firefire(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Who did you warn when GEJ and his thieves robbed Nigeria blind. Your problem is not how GEJ wrecked the country and how we can come out of it. Your problem is that we voted Grandpa who never stole from us.

Please, destroy the economy. Is that not the plan? So we can laugh at Grandpa.

Changing GEJ could be fine but Bugary should never be the option.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by treatise: 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
What, for goodness' sake is wrong with this country. Belittling the ruling party is such a reprehensible act by the PDP. In developed countries, the opposition understand the fact that they have no choice but to support the party in power. Why can't we copy the same? The country is bigger than any political party. Is this what PDP will continue to do till 2019? Putting the reigning party down? Praying and hoping things go wrong so they can gain points? Is it worth it? Why is Africa this backward & blind? It's so pathetic, i tell you. Why can't we all come together and support whoever is in power? I'm yet to see anything as complicated as Nigerian politics. Africa is such a huge mess. Everyone is just out for their own selfish motives. Where do we go from here?

Delusional submission !

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by barclays22(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
What, for goodness' sake is wrong with this country. Belittling the ruling party is such a reprehensible act by the PDP. In developed countries, the opposition understand the fact that they have no choice but to support the party in power. Why can't we copy the same? The country is bigger than any political party. Is this what PDP will continue to do till 2019? Putting the reigning party down? Praying and hoping things go wrong so they can gain points? Is it worth it? Why is Africa this backward & blind? It's so pathetic, i tell you. Why can't we all come together and support whoever is in power? I'm yet to see anything as complicated as Nigerian politics. Africa is such a huge mess. Everyone is just out for their own selfish motives. Where do we go from here?

We go to Sabo

Just look and laugh bro, it's not like they have our interest at heart and all they do is play the game.

Lost hope in the so called Nigeria a while ago.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
lets call a spade by its name....... We have big problem as a result of the current govt and some dillusional youths will still condemn a statement of fact just because it is stated by an Opposition party??
........who has bewitched you Naija Youth??

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by anonimi: 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:

obinna2nv:
I know PDP is supposed to be an opposition party, but now they're acting more like a PROPHET of DOOM PARTY (PDP).

In case you and/or other have forgotten how APC used to hound us with NEGATIVE amplified news just a few months ago, let me helep your memory a little =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3431120_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3420191picsart1455886204785jpeg503a9ea978cee321112203705090d494_jpeg42f7ff794fb9c526b6223de620a8596b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117406_buharitweet_pngd9b40924c169374b3cbc8d30d63f7e44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3115090_seunoloketuyi1223747310596353674000681876567738n_jpegf23910bd963a3dbb9d74ad4621bdda8b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3119478_img20151126054733_jpegd06beccc5cbecc39bed76a3ec0990a04

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by lovat(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:

go and sit down. Show me the country that the opposition supports the ruling party.

Again i said

Ga nodu ala

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by egobetatoday: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:

i wish things could go perfectly too but i support PDP on this. APC did same so let them get paid in their own coin!
like it, like it, like it...
like the popular saying, child wey say im mama no go rest, he will not rest too!

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by anonimi: 4:41pm On May 27, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
lets call a spade by its name....... We have big problem as a result of the current govt and some dillusional youths will still condemn a statement of fact just because it is stated by an Opposition party??
........who has bewitched you Naija Youth??

Blame it on the winchious broom's effect on the brains of zombies. embarassed undecided angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
Firefire:

Changing GEJ could be fine but Bugary should never be the option.

Why? Tell me a less corrupt politician you know. Our problem is corruption that has destroyed the country for years. So tell me the person who would have been an option.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
lovat:
go and sit down. Show me the country that the opposition supports the ruling party.

Again i said

Ga nodu ala
Go & sleep. The US is an example! Obama's contender & his party, during his second term bid openly accepted defeat and declared his support for Obama. I saw it.

I say 'ejo lo fe ro'.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Femsyn(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
Diamond Bank is laying off people due to Toxic Loans and transactions that lacked due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by bishopkay: 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:

Bros did you say this when APC was playing opposition or you weren't in the country? Thank God PDP was decent enough not to politicize d BH attack of some days ago at Borno. APC literally wished the country to burn so they could play to the gallery and spite GEJ.
Now is their turn and I say they deal with it. they started this bad precedence.

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
egobetatoday:

i wish things could go perfectly too but i support PDP on this. APC did same so let them get paid in their own coin!
like it, like it, like it...
like the popular saying, child wey say im mama no go rest, he will not rest too!

I can understand criticising the President for not doing things right but I do not understand those who celebrate a clear sabotage of the country progressing.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
anonimi i'm not sayin APC haven't disappointed us so far. Of course they have not been able to get through with many of their promises. But then this is our country. We all want her to survive and must act accordingly. Support from all of us, to the party in power, is the least we can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" / My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.