Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning (52037 Views)

Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status / First Bank, Whtycleon Sacking Staff Massively / Diamond Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Saladin25(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
This happens every year and in every organisations. Royal Dutch shell sacked many of their workers around the globe
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
Go & sleep. The US is an example! Obama's contender & his party, during his second term bid openly accepted defeat and declared his support for Obama. I saw it.

I say 'ejo lo fe ro'.

During Obama's first election. After his opponent of he Republican Party lost, McCain, he called on his supporters to stand behind Obama because if Obama succeeds, the country succeeds.

I watched it too.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
What, for goodness' sake is wrong with this country. Belittling the ruling party is such a reprehensible act by the PDP. In developed countries, the opposition understand the fact that they have no choice but to support the party in power. Why can't we copy the same? The country is bigger than any political party. Is this what PDP will continue to do till 2019? Putting the reigning party down? Praying and hoping things go wrong so they can gain points? Is it worth it? Why is Africa this backward & blind? It's so pathetic, i tell you. Why can't we all come together and support whoever is in power? I'm yet to see anything as complicated as Nigerian politics. Africa is such a huge mess. Everyone is just out for their own selfish motives. Where do we go from here?

I'm so disappointed. I wish things could go just perfectly.

Note because i hate APC i will have to start praying for Nigeria not to work.
Buhari's success is our gain and his failure is our loss
how can i be happy that i am losing or praying for me to lose.
Nigerians need to think like humans
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 007Gbenga: 4:48pm On May 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 007Gbenga: 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Hypocrites!
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
bishopkay:

Bros did you say this when APC was playing opposition or you weren't in the country? Thank God PDP was decent enough not to politicize d BH attack of some days ago at Borno. APC literally wished the country to burn so they could play to the gallery and spite GEJ.
Now is their turn and I say they deal with it. they started this bad precedence.
Bros I know. I'm not supporting APC, neither am i in favour of PDP. What i'm saying is, this is our country. We all want her to survive and must act accordingly. Support from all of us, to the party in power, is the least we can do.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

During Obama's first election. After his opponent of he Republican Party lost, McCain, he called on his supporters to stand behind Obama because if Obama succeeds, the country succeeds.

I watched it too.
Thank you. It's one himbo asking me to name a country where the opposition supports the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 2goodbobo(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
angry Thunder fire APC led government
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by iomoge2(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
007Gbenga:
I came across this on twitter this morning.

The economy is getting tighter but it shall be well with us all....

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/736108498828681216

Yeye Pdp, in their time Diamond Bank sacked over 700 one year, sacked 1000 last year April fill day and today just 400 and they are talking. Mschew

When Diamond bank sacks, they employ young graduates and promote others.
Abegi.
Yamayama Pdp aka wailers.

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
embarassedit happened to two of my friends today.and the worst part of it is that they are bread winners of their family... God help us all... amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 2goodbobo(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
cry
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 2goodbobo(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by anonimi: 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
anonimi i'm not sayin APC haven't disappointed us so far. Of course they have not been able to get through with many of their promises. But then this is our country. We all want her to survive and must act accordingly. Support from all of us, to the party in power, is the least we can do.

Pointing out the many lapses and FAILURES of the party in power at the federal level is also a way of supporting the country to improve by making needed corrections, not so

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by lovat(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
Go & sleep. The US is an example! Obama's contender & his party, during his second term bid openly accepted defeat and declared his support for Obama. I saw it.

I say 'ejo lo fe ro'.
mpama go and see how Republican party is rubbishing Obama daily on Fox news.

The Republican stilll see Obama as a disaster.

Poor kid of current affairs.

Happy Kiddies day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by opribo(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2016
Honestly, working in any Bank in Nigeria has become a pitiable job. When you consider the manner and way in which bank workers are shoved off without no warning and sometimes they are sent off without even any pay. They have the same degree that govt workers in NNPC and CBN have but they are treated like slaves like people they are pitying to offer a job as though they dont add any value.

How come a man dresses up wades through the Lagos traffic only to get to work and he cannot logon again what type of inhuman HR policy is that. I dont even pray my enemy gets a job in such a useless unproductive sector where you find all manner of chalatans in high managerial positions. Maybe its about time CBN closes all of them and leave only the big 3 or 4 namely 1stBank, UBA, Union, GTBank. The rest should be closed, we are tired of this their useless mass sack every year. Imagine banks like Unity and Keystone just hanging in there to wreck the future of youths working in such places.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by nbright: 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
No b only PDP supporters o, both zombies and wailers were sacked. The zombies will be like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by MrD2: 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
PDP guys are ranting like animals

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
lovat:
mpama go and see how Republican party is rubbishing Obama daily on Fox news.

The Republican stilll see Obama as a disaster.

Poor kid of current affairs.

Happy Kiddies day
dodoyo no matter how much they do that, the republican still have the success of America at heart. The PDP clearly hope Buhari fails. So did the APC when GEJ was in power. Argue all you want, that's the truth.

O yes i suck at current affairs and i'm a very young Mechanical Engineer. Thanks. And funny enough i'm actually enjoying this year's kid's day.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 9jatatafo(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
The economy is bad joke apart
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by jaytee01(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2016
Firefire:
Evil change.

We warned Ngerians NOT to vote for a grandpa that should have been allowed to continue to enjoy his retirement, someone who could not remember his phone number.

We warned you all against voting in APC, if you consider their antecedent in Lagos under Tinubu and Fashola.

Now your eyes don clear that indeed APC & Buhary is a ONE CHANCE & BAD MARKET.

Please enjoy your CHAIN in silence.

Yea....let them enjoy it oooo. Just like Ekiti state civil servants!
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by EbukaFran: 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
IPOB youth

I wish you and your family the same

Omo nna to n so Yoruba

Firefire:

G n D
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by 007Gbenga: 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
sekxy:
embarassedit happened to two of my friends today.and the worst part of it is that they are bread winners of their family... God help us all... amen!!!

so sad!
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Firefire(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
EbukaFran:
IPOB youth

I wish you and your family the same

Omo nna to n so Yoruba

Ebuka, Omo ajekuta ma mu'omi wa bi wo si.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by EbukaFran: 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
Omo nna ni e

It's common knowledge

Just like we all know you are a professional ballot snatcher

Ole ofon

Firefire:

Ebuka, Omo ajekuta ma mu'omi wa bi wo si.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Jacko1(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2016
Tomoro they wil start recruitment

Is it that they enjoy recruiting or what
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Gaskia: 5:46pm On May 27, 2016
emmloppy:
hahaha.. my broda this still nothing to do wit party..anything wrong today u Say bad change...diamond bank started this ' sack and promote' thing long ago..even by 2012, 13,14,15 d did same...so whose to blame for those one? ' oga of ' there is God oo'' ?? change ur mentality..then and maybe PDP might come strong...

If it happened before and still happens now, where is the change?
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Firefire(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2016
EbukaFran:
Omo nna ni e

It's common knowledge

Just like we all know you are a professional ballot snatcher

Ole ofon

Which one be Ole Ofon again ? abi you mean... Ole IFO' short for Omo Ole Ifo ? cheesy
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by dungas30(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2016
100% idiot pdp

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Omonigeriarere: 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
prelinctus:
This current NLC leadership have been exposed to be weaklings. So expect more sacks like this in the coming weeks. Firms now know that nothing will happen to them if they do so. So, fire on. grin

You think private organizations are like public institutions where statutory flavor is being enjoyed by workers? There is nothing NLC can do about this unless the contractual agreement were not adhered to.

Get it right.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by davepepple83(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2016
Almost all sectors of the economy are retrenching their staff and these contribute to the hardship of the People in the country.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by domejike(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
What, for goodness' sake is wrong with this country. Belittling the ruling party is such a reprehensible act by the PDP. In developed countries, the opposition understand the fact that they have no choice but to support the party in power. Why can't we copy the same? The country is bigger than any political party. Is this what PDP will continue to do till 2019? Putting the reigning party down? Praying and hoping things go wrong so they can gain points? Is it worth it? Why is Africa this backward & blind? It's so pathetic, i tell you. Why can't we all come together and support whoever is in power? I'm yet to see anything as complicated as Nigerian politics. Africa is such a huge mess. Everyone is just out for their own selfish motives. Where do we go from here?

I'm so disappointed. I wish things could go just perfectly.
if PDP should run the same style of opposition APC ran when PDP was ruling, doubt if this country will remain by now. Imagined where we would have been if subsidy removal was allowed to stand in 2012. I know people will say they (PDP) will embezzle it. But check out what APC would have been controlling today. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
everydayperson:
you voted - you pay HAhah haha ha Hah haa ha hAHA hahAHA hA hAhAHAHAH DIE NIGERIA DIE!!!!!
.......... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) / How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1 / Modern Day Slavery At GTB Contact Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.