Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Things I Saw And Wept For My Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things I Saw And Wept For My Country. (554 Views)

See How Governor And Dignitaries Wept As Suntai's Corpse Arrived Taraba. / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Saw And Wept For My Country. by Phoenix212(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
so pathetic,devastating and heart breaking for me when I discovered today that the toothpick I was using was made in China.I was sad and decided to go round the house and found more heart breaking things that Nigeria still imports.
Its time for us as a nation to wake up. we have many plastic companies,we have wood, so why do we still import toothpick for crying out loud.70% of ceramics we use are imported.extensions, suckets and lamp holders.These are things the government are to encourage local manufacturers and place an embargo on their importation.it is the best way to start in reviving our dying economy.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Things I Saw And Wept For My Country. by WafiGuy: 1:36pm On May 27, 2016
When Buhari asked us to produce them in-house some saboteurs are saying that he is killing business.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari / Malami's Loyalty Lies With The Banks And Not Nigeria / Dialogue With Niger Delta Avengers Not An Option – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.