Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained (31831 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
Shortyy:
Beautiful people. I don't get these comments, so she's spposed to stop living cos FFK is in efcc custody? Ever wondered if maybe FFK gave her a go ahead order? Please y'all should use your brains.

Her husband currently stand a chance to win at least 5years imprisonment.

Which of the the following do U think she should throw: A birthday party
An intense prayer rally

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
hmm, should she has maintained a low profile, at least for now? This ladies sha..

SEE WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT FFK'S DETENTION HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/photos-from-ffks-wife-precious.html

Engirisii oooo.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
So says an Afenifere Keziaah.

kenonze:
This is a long term endgame.
By the time Igbo woman handle u finish,
Everything will be happening like Hollywood movies
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by NIJJAking(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=kossyablaze post=46028358]Awwwww may God bless u for me. Been even crushing on u Eva since. People here can be so dumb. Ffk was aware of the bday and even sponsored it. Shes my cousin sister. Throwback pics o... We both more fresher now [/quot

Guy if u think by posting pics of romantic pics where she is almost kissing u a suposed real or fake cousin at a time like this when her fiance is languishing in custody that u have helped her case just know u have agravated the whole scandal more.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by samsam2019: 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
Your husband is in detention?

Oh the best you can come up with is this?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Ngozi123(f): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
Bimpe29:
That's where cultural difference will come to play. If she happened to be Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba woman she would not have celebrated it that way. It would have been so celebrated in a low key, having a serious regard to the situation of her so called sweetheart, FFK.
No insult to Igbo, my opinion it is.

Her being Igbo has got nothing to do with it; have you seen Nnamdi Kanu's wife doing such a thing? Besides, it seems that her husband sanctioned the party, it may have even been planned before he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by banmee(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2016
Shortyy:

And FFK isn't complaining about it. Don't make other people's problems your problem. Focus on Your own life. #peace

You sure you understand what you wrote? You've basically criticized yourself the moment you commented on this topic. Lol....

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Btruth: 8:02pm On May 27, 2016
She's indirectly telling FFK that "OYO" lo waa niyen oooo.

....wahala ile-aiye!
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by biggie73(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2016
kossyablaze:
Receive sense
...I have made my point. There is free-will.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Addilelgi(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2016
meanwhile, FFK is cooling his knees somewhere
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by ibedun: 8:19pm On May 27, 2016
biggie73:
Yoruba man should not marry an ibo woman. I warn you.

IPOB toto no go free dem. later in life dem go regret plenty.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by busyfishing(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
She is pretty smiley

Happy children's day to all the childish nairalanders
you are hilarious
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by blowjob: 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
THEIVES... grin grin grin grin...SAI BABA.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by lildush(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
She is pretty smiley
Happy children's day to all the childish nairalanders
u look 16yrs.. to me so I say happy children's day to u
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Adebowale89(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2016
What yoruba women can't do shocked truely abinibi yato si ability tongue
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Shortyy(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
kossyablaze:
Awwwww may God bless u for me. Been even crushing on u Eva since. People here can be so dumb. Ffk was aware of the bday and even sponsored it. Shes my cousin sister. Throwback pics o... We both more fresher now
Awwww kiss kiss
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Shortyy(f): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Her husband currently stand a chance to win at least 5years imprisonment.

Which of the the following do U think she should throw: A birthday party
An intense prayer rally
Are you God? Or her husband? Wait till her husband starts complaining. Till then.. get yourself busy with something else.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by kossyablaze(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
Shortyy:
Awwww kiss kiss
lol... Why don't we chat on twitter? And why sia lol
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
Shortyy:

Are you God? Or her husband? Wait till her husband starts complaining. Till then.. get yourself busy with something else.

Displaced Aggression

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by harveyspec: 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
Shortyy:
Beautiful people. I don't get these comments, so she's spposed to stop living cos FFK is in efcc custody? Ever wondered if maybe FFK gave her a go ahead order? Please y'all should use your brains.

so your husband is in prison/jail & you are busy celebrating your birthday! how does that sound

The holy book says there is a time for everything, now it's not the time for celebration for her while her better half is not free

she is supposed to be praying for the release of the husband, havibg a sober outlook, by the way, when them take marry sef?

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by sinceraconcept(m): 2:08am On May 28, 2016
luckylucky:
Happy birthday Fani kayode son. I wish you don't grow up to be like your father [b]and grandfather. [/b]He's really a political parrot and most idiot in SWesterner.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by sinceraconcept(m): 2:14am On May 28, 2016
kossyablaze:
Awwwww may God bless u for me. Been even crushing on u Eva since. People here can be so dumb. Ffk was aware of the bday and even sponsored it. Shes my cousin sister. Throwback pics o... We both more fresher now
you both more fresher now that Fani Kayode don bankroll una abi? Wetin you go talk before? Is it possible for Fani to sponsor birthday from custody? That's a pure lie........
No loooove,this woman no even fear my fellow Yoloba family members. They go be like "yaaay,Fani wa ni costudy,Owun n she party"
You better warn your cousin sister
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by sinceraconcept(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2016
Shortyy:

Did FFK complain to you that he's not OK with it? Get a life dawg. Leave people's lives the hell alone.
you said he should live people's live the hell alone and you're on people's life yourself like your life depends on it. Are you related to Fani or what? Why defending them up and down? Your comments keep popping up all the time defending them
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Nobody: 5:26am On May 28, 2016
tunjijones:

This ur post is unintelligent. Hw wld u feel if u are in detention and ur husband is busy throwing birthday bash. Even if her husband gives her the go ahead her brain no suppose tell her that she shd keep a low profile? Its obvious DAT all u women care abt is money and material things.

don't mind her,how can u throw q party when your hubby is in detention. .. if it were to be the other way round would she have made this comment.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by ayokellany: 5:55am On May 28, 2016
Shortyy:

Just a quick question, do you mean you can not stop your life for a jailed husband or should I say a husband not jailed but in detention ? Pls only sincere response.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by psalmsjob: 6:01am On May 28, 2016
Shortyy:

No amount of "go ahead" will make a Yoruba woman or any sensible woman go ahead with such birthday party when her husband is in detention for stealing.

These are the kinds of order you disobey on moral grounds, after all it's not the last birthday on earth or if she doesn't celebrate this one then she's going to die.

But when money is the centerpiece of the relationship and not love then it wouldn't matter if one of the signatory is locked up as long as he signs the check before being locked up or gives her the key to the safe, life goes on.

FFK is a sucker for yellow ibo women... Like his daddy before him a sell out.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by October1960: 6:05am On May 28, 2016
Ashewo married to politician THIEF.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by tsdarkside(m): 6:07am On May 28, 2016
women no dey waste time..i tell you...the longer you are a away,the faster she will get another lover.....ntooooorrrr.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Shortyy(f): 6:30am On May 28, 2016
psalmsjob:

No amount of "go ahead" will make a Yoruba woman or any sensible woman go ahead with such birthday party when her husband is in detention for stealing.

These are the kinds of order you disobey on moral grounds, after all it's not the last birthday on earth or if she doesn't celebrate this one then she's going to die.

But when money is the centerpiece of the relationship and not love then it wouldn't matter if one of the signatory is locked up as long as he signs the check before being locked up or gives her the key to the safe, life goes on.

FFK is a sucker for yellow ibo women... Like his daddy before him a sell out.
Are you the husband or the wife? Why are you so bothered? Y'all should get off my mentions please. Getting stressed out over other people's lives. Tsk
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by WildChild00(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2016
Swagt101:
FFK be reading the post like

trials may endure for the night for FFk, by joy cometh in the morning...
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 6:41am On May 28, 2016
Like the female lawyer in Ibadan who killed her husband for getting another lady impregnated? I heard you.

The day you people will stop tribalism is the day you will have true emancipation from all the negative things around you.

Go and read the book of Esther and see what happened to the tribal bigots who hated Esther and her uncle Modaccai because they were of different tribes and how that got them (the haters) into terrible trouble.

Learn to love and accept everybody around you. You never can tell who your destiny helpers are.

Stay blessed.

Elebiju lpost=46026780:
If he dies today she will still celebrate her birthday, now I understand why some people are against inter tribal marriage. A Yoruba woman would have been sensitive to her husband's condition.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 6:49am On May 28, 2016
Ewusco who wants to marry you in the first place when you are still squatting in your family compound with 500 and half relatives and even if you manage to make it tomorrow you will marry up to 10 wives and join.

biggie73:
Yoruba man should not marry an ibo woman. I warn you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites / Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi / How Daura Planned To Install New NASS Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.