Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained (31833 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 6:52am On May 28, 2016
In that case all those your wakadube girls who have 7 babies for 10 and half men will be in perpetual mourning because most of their alaye baby daddies are always in trouble and always behind bars.

I don hear.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2016
Swagt101:
FFK be reading the post like

LOL, you wicked Ohh! cheesy grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Elebiju: 7:37am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Like the female lawyer in Ibadan who killed her husband for getting another lady impregnated? I heard you.

The day you people will stop tribalism is the day you will have true emancipation from all the negative things around you.

Go and read the book of Esther and see what happened to the tribal bigots who hated Esther and her uncle Modaccai because they were of different tribes and how that got them (the haters) into terrible trouble.

Learn to love and accept everybody around you. You never can tell who your destiny helpers are.

Stay blessed.

I told you I like your spirit and I'm sure we will be good friends, Haman hated the Israelites because of Mordecai who he sees as a proud man because he won't acknowledge his status and he never knew that the queen was an Israelite...Pinky dear, I don't hate any tribe in Nigeria and for the records we won't have Nairaland again if Nigeria breaks up and I'll miss your post but to be realistic I know you won't celebrate anything when your husband is going through some predicament, it is an act of insensitive especially towards the one you love.
Finally I'm open to intertribal marriage but it is obvious some people are against it in Nigeria and I think it is because of reasons like this.....You are a darling.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Elebiju: 7:41am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
In that case all those your wakadube girls who have 7 babies for 10 and half men will be in perpetual mourning because most of their alaye baby daddies are always in trouble and always behind bars.

I don hear.
I like your exaggeration but I don't think you read the post well enough, she is his fiancee and they live together if you don't know.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 7:54am On May 28, 2016
You think those girls don't live with the men and call them "Oko mi" too?

How many people did you see in that part? Was it even a party? Just an in-house thing.

FFK wanted her to be happy, he didn't want her to be so depressed.

If I were her I wouldn't have 'marked' the birthday but the fact that she did doesn't make her bad and even if it does and you insist on judging her you judge her based on her personality and not her tribe.

Elebiju:
I like your exaggeration but I don't think you read the post well enough, she is his fiancee and they live together if you don't know.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2016
If people want to criticise her action, why can't they do so without linking it to her tribe?

Elebiju:
I told you I like your spirit and I'm sure we will be good friends, Haman hated the Israelites because of Mordecai who he sees as a proud man because he won't acknowledge his status and he never knew that the queen was an Israelite...Pinky dear, I don't hate any tribe in Nigeria and for the records we won't have Nairaland again if Nigeria breaks up and I'll miss your post but to be realistic I know you won't celebrate anything when your husband is going through some predicament, it is an act of insensitive especially towards the one you love.
Finally I'm open to intertribal marriage but it is obvious some people are against it in Nigeria and I think it is because of reasons like this.....You are a darling.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by biggie73(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Ewusco who wants to marry you in the first place when you are still squatting in your family compound with 500 and half relatives and even if you manage to make it tomorrow you will marry up to 10 wives and join.

....silence is the best answer....
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Elebiju: 8:03am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
If people want to criticise her action, why can't they do so without linking it to her tribe?

it ain't possible sweetheart because such insensitivity is peculiar to a particular tribe according to them o, not my opinion though.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2016
Enwe.

Elebiju:
it ain't possible sweetheart because such insensitivity is peculiar to a particular tribe according to them o, not my opinion though.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Elebiju: 8:08am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
You think those girls don't live with the men and call them "Oko mi" too?

How many people did you see in that part? Was it even a party? Just an in-house thing.

FFK wanted her to be happy, he didn't want her to be so depressed.

If I were her I wouldn't have 'marked' the birthday but the fact that she did doesn't make her bad and even if it does and you insist on judging her you judge her based on her personality and not her tribe.

If a man cohabit with his baby mama then I don't think she is a baby mama anymore, moreover before a woman can be regarded as a man's fiancee then they definitely have plans to get married. You won't mark anything if you were in her shoes.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Elebiju: 8:08am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Enwe.

What is Enwe
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 8:08am On May 28, 2016
Nkita come and tell us how many people live in your one bedroom face-me-I-face-you apartment.

biggie73:
....silence is the best answer....
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by biggie73(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Nkita come and tell us how many people live in your one bedroom face-me-I-face-you apartment.

...2,132,982 folks live in my one room apartment. The number is irrelevant- what count is we all live in love and prosperity. By the way, I renounce my 1st rule- I don't mix words with nincompoop..
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by psalmsjob: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Shortyy:

Are you the husband or the wife? Why are you so bothered? Y'all should get off my mentions please. Getting stressed out over other people's lives. Tsk

You're the one getting stressed out, you shouldn't have made a comment like that telling people not to express their opinion when it doesn't concern you at first if you don't want to be mentioned.

I don't want you to be like her because you think what she did is cool when it's not.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Skmoda360(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari is a DULLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2016
You people need to work hard more so you can live right, not just sitting on a wooden chair made 50 years ago and calling yourselves sophisticated people online whereas most of you are so razz and can't pronounce most words in the dictionary.

Ave you eared me? Ave a api day.

biggie73:
...2,132,982 folks live in my one room apartment. The number is irrelevant- what count is we all live in love and prosperity. By the way, I renounce my 1st rule- I don't mix words with nincompoop..
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 11:59am On May 28, 2016
It means Finest boy.

Do you like the name?

Mkpi.

Elebiju:
What is Enwe
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by chukel(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
kenonze:
This is a long term endgame.
By the time Igbo woman handle u finish,
Everything will be happening like Hollywood movies
sorry to digress. Hope u succeeded with the purchase of the Avalon. R u back to bayelsa.
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 28, 2016
chukel:
sorry to digress. Hope u succeeded with the purchase of the Avalon. R u back to bayelsa.

Ok Thanks for ur concern.
Yes i did. Bought 2004 Toyota Avalon.
With Reverse camera.
1.56M

Bought at Beger. A NL helped me out. His name is Chibuzor.

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by chukel(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2016
kenonze:

Ok Thanks for ur concern.
Yes i did. Bought 2004 Toyota Avalon.
With Reverse camera.
1.56M

Bought at Beger. A NL helped me out. His name is Chibuzor.
beautiful. Rare to see this type with reverse cam. Can I see the dash. Congrats. We go wash am naa

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by biggie73(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
You people need to work hard more so you can live right, not just sitting on a wooden chair made 50 years ago and calling yourselves sophisticated people online whereas most of you are so razz and can't pronounce most words in the dictionary.

Ave you eared me? Ave a api day.

...I wrote earlier I did not dig mixing words with riffraff...
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by theDEVILisHERE: 2:28pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Like the female lawyer in Ibadan who killed her husband for getting another lady impregnated? I heard you.

The day you people will stop tribalism is the day you will have true emancipation from all the negative things around you.

Go and read the book of Esther and see what happened to the tribal bigots who hated Esther and her uncle Modaccai because they were of different tribes and how that got them (the haters) into terrible trouble.

Learn to love and accept everybody around you. You never can tell who your destiny helpers are.

Stay blessed.

Tribalism will always be there in full force as long as that Zoo called Nigeria exist

Destroy the Zoo and you minimize the effects of tribalism

simple
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by compujyde: 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
chukel:
beautiful. Rare to see this type with reverse cam. Can I see the dash. Congrats. We go wash am naa

Thanks.
How about u?
Were u able to buy?
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 5:32pm On May 28, 2016
Afenifere and Arewa won't like this.

theDEVILisHERE:

Tribalism will always be there in full force as long as that Zoo called Nigeria exist

Destroy the Zoo and you minimize the effects of tribalism

simple
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by pinkyliceous(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki you are like a monkey that can be summoned anytime of the day with the power of bananas. I know what to say for you to appear here every second.

Onu canda.

biggie73:
...I wrote earlier I did not dig mixing words with riffraff...
Re: Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained by FagsamPHP(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2016
Orikinla:
. And he has achieved what you can never achieve. He was Head of State when he was in his 30s and Head of State for the second time in his 70s. What have you achieved?

may God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.