Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ladies Only, Get In!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only, Get In!!! (2926 Views)

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
Ok babes, away from the prying eyes of those guys, mention those stuffs that guys do and they think it is sexy AF , where as, it is irritating as sh!t.

* Them dudes be twisting nipples like its some radio antenna and they are searching for stations undecided
* Nibbling someboris earlobe . i hate this one like
* Asking if you are coming a thrillion times, dude like wtf, just keep riding undecided and allow me cum in peace
* kissing you like they wanna swallow your lips and leave you with nothing but teeth grin grin
* Calling you 100 times just to ask if you have eaten undecided

Oya over to you girls, share yours

Hateu2
Sinaj
Refiner
Lanicky
gossipfreak
Laveda
onstelly
dominicah
misspicy
creamish
mamagee3
missgdope
mimzy
dare2differ
halfricanadian

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by gbens2000(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2016
"whispers"the first one got me cracking hard.covers head and runs outa thread. grin
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
oya bye bye and shut the door after you grin grin

gbens2000:
"whispers"the first one got me cracking hard.covers head and runs outa thread. grin
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
* He belches just for fun. eeewwwwww lipsrsealed This is awful unless it is an uncontrollable slip. Of course we are all human and do burp, but doing it for entertainment is not exactly sexy.
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by rose54321: 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
Trailing you with a car, winding down the glass and saying "excuse me".

If you don't have the humility to get out of your car and walk up to me then f.uck off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin

They do this a lot.. i don't know what they feel like. As if having a car is the greatest achievement ever grin

rose54321:

If you don't have the humility to get out of your car and walk up to me then f.uck off.
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
Trying to intimidate you into liking them, like how d hell does that get to work out sef? undecided
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy dose wireless wires
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
•••Eavesdropping•••
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by crazymommy(f): 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
rose54321:

***yimu***grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
After stressing myself to fry chicken, turkey or beef and its time to prepare the stew in readiness for the rice or swallow. You will see him "strolling" into the kitchen with one hand in the pocket

HIM: "Ehm bae this looks tempting ooo, you sure i won't have some before food is ready? grin"

YOU: Ok take this piece and leave the kitchen.

HIM: Few mins later "Babe please can i have just one last piece?"

YOU: Kuku carry the whole pot, ffo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
hmmm i dnt do any of those. except asking if she has eating, i will only eat when my girlfriend has eaten. though im single for now.
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
Oya come and be going jare cheesy

STFUareyouG0d:
•••Eavesdropping•••
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 27, 2016
Getting you upset after a very heated argument then he tells you "Babe let's go see a movie/ let's go for dinner" grin
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by KushKemi(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
Ok babes, away from the prying eyes of those guys, mention those stuffs that guys do and they think it is sexy AF , where as, it is irritating as sh!t.

* Them dudes be twisting nipples like its some radio antenna and they are searching for stations undecided
* Asking if you are coming a thrillion times, dude like wtf, just keep riding undecided and allow me cum in peace
* kissing you like they wanna swallow your lips and leave you with nothing but teeth grin grin

Hateu2
Sinaj
Refiner
Lanicky
gossipfreak
Laveda
onstelly
dominicah
misspicy
creamish
mamagee3
missgdope
mimzy
dare2differ
halfricanadian

Lol..me i don lyk wen dey'l b givin u doggy and now b askin whose ur daddy...as if i nor kno who born me b4.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
what's going on here??
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Bawsse(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2016
OP obviously have not witnessed my earlobe nibbling tactics, shih can make you cum lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by bedguy(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
•••Eavesdropping•••
Ashawo, na your type dey like peep women wey dey baff. cheesy
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 27, 2016
bedguy:

Ashawo, na your type dey like peep women wey dey baff. cheesy
hahahahaha. God punish peeping. cheesy cheesy cheesy who peeping epp?
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by lanicky(f): 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Hate.u2
Si.naj
Refin.er
Lani.cky
gossipfr.eak
Lave.da
onst.elly
domin.icah
mis.spicy
crea.mish
mama.gee3
missg.dope
mi.mzy
dare2.differ
halfricana.dian

Dude be like: "I promise to be there for you every time* but he's no where to be found on Val's day.

Someone clled and you refused to pick call...dude will be like *why don't you wanna pick the call" but he'll climb roof top to receive strange calls angry

He wants you to be with your phone every second... You dare not ignore his calls..if you do be ready for jamb quesstions like "where have you been? Where did you drop your phone? Who was with you when I called? Nd bla bla
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by erosimo(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
KushKemi:

Lol..me i don lyk wen dey'l b givin u doggy and now b askin whose ur daddy cheesy...as if i nor kno who born me b4.

Lol

Lmao... Who is ur daddy now? cheesy
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by KushKemi(f): 7:11pm On May 27, 2016
erosimo:

Lmao... Who is ur daddy now? cheesy

My daddy is my daddy. None of ur consign.!
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by erosimo(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
KushKemi:

Sorry swit hrt, your comment is childish
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by erosimo(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
KushKemi:

Sorry swit hrt, this comment is childish
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
I be wuman too grin.
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by obontami: 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
KushKemi:

Lol..me i don lyk wen dey'l b givin u doggy and now b askin whose ur daddy...as if i nor kno who born me b4.

Lol

This shiiiit right here is funny as fcccck grin

Let's hear from tha slowpoke transgender called irunooboooooo angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by redgem(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
Sniffing my body.... What the hell!!
Licking my toes..... Dude like seriously?
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by rosieluv(f): 8:37pm On May 27, 2016
lanicky:

Dude be like: "I promise to be there for you every time* but he's no where to be found on Val's day.

Someone clled and you refused to pick call...dude will be like *why don't you wanna pick the call" but he'll climb roof top to receive strange calls angry

He wants you to be with your phone every second... You dare not ignore his calls..if you do be ready for jamb quesstions like "where have you been? Where did you drop your phone? Who was with you when I called? Nd bla bla

hehehehe jes lyk my ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by loomer: 8:10am On May 28, 2016
lanicky:

Why u no go pick call? Why u go leave phone dey ring and u no dey there?

No be mobile phone dem call am? Na land line?
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by lanicky(f): 8:31am On May 28, 2016
loomer:

Why u no go pick call? Why u go leave phone dey ring and u no dey there?

No be mobile phone dem call am? Na land line?

Na MTN network? undecided

Btw, what are you doing in here?
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by loomer: 8:32am On May 28, 2016
lanicky:

Na MTN network? undecided

Btw, what are you doing in here?

I dey follow our Queen na
Re: Ladies Only, Get In!!! by jashar(f): 8:35am On May 28, 2016
undecided
Getting angry when I'm angry. It even happened last night sef undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA / Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.