Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari (19637 Views)

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sharpden: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
PRESIDENT Buhari has denied knowledge of what his government exchanged with Boko Haram for the 21 abducted Chibok girls, saying he would need to return from Germany to be fully briefed.

“This is what I don’t know until I go back. I said the release is on the morning I left and this is not something we will discuss on the telephone,” Mr. Buhari said in the interview with German broadcaster, Deutsche Welle.

Twenty-one Chibok girls were released on Thursday and some government officials said the administration did not give Boko Haram anything in return.

The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, denied a report that the government released Boko Haram detainees for the girls.

“Please note that this is not a swap. It is a release,” Mr. Mohammed told reporters Thursday.

Mr. Mohammed said President Buhari assigned the State Security Service to proceed with the negotiation and credited the release to “painstaking negotiations and trust on both sides”.

During the exchange with Mr. Buhari, Deutsche Welle’s Phil Gayle asked the president if he was aware of an exchange of Boko Haram commanders for the girls as widely reported in the media.

“Until I go back, I will receive a formal briefing on how the negotiations went,” Mr. Buhari said. “As soon as I go back home I will find out the written confirmation of how it all went.”

The president had stated his readiness to negotiate with the terrorists but only after their genuine leaders are identified.

Mr. Buhari who arrived Nigeria on Sunday travelled to Germany on Thursday for talks with that country’s leader, Angela Merkel.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/why-i-cant-reveal-what-we-exchanged-with-boko-haram-for-chibok-girls-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by HungerBAD: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good.

A good President would not run his mouth anyhow. What if there was an exchange?the United States exchanged some Talibans for one US Soldier.

If I recollect properly,the Talibans were released to the Qatar Government.

The Israeli have exchanged terrorists for their Soldiers and Citizens plenty of times,so no big deal here.

The most important thing here is,our girls are getting released gradually back to us,and hopefully they are all released.

And that is what we should be working towards,and not some nosy people trying to know how it is done.

Goodluck Jonathan was unable to secure one FLY from the Boko Haram,let alone one HUMAN.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Baba no price is too small to pay

Less I forget

Bros where the source

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sharpden: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Xhaka100(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
U

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Progressive01(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just can't help but recall how some illiterates duped the Ineffectual PhD holder and his entire cabinet of millions of dollars posing as BH negotiators/intermediaries. cheesy

Not even a cloth of any of the girls was released in return for the money the fool spent.

Baba, ride on jor- we are solidly behind you.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
sharpden:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/why-i-cant-reveal-what-we-exchanged-with-boko-haram-for-chibok-girls-buhari/

I trust you

wink

Baba anything it cost us to return those innocent

Children we are in support

Thank you for making us proud

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by mumumugu(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
he should exchange his wife

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by MXrep: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Progressive01:
Just can't help but recall how some illiterates duped the Ineffectual PhD holder and his entire cabinet of millions of dollars posing as BH negotiators/intermediaries. cheesy

Not even a cloth of any of the girls was released in return for the money the fool spent.

omenka how far? bubu is an olodo, each boko commander released will cause destruction of lives and properties worth more than the millions of dollars the PhD holder negotiated with. BH will also kidnap more girls when they exhaust the ones they have after using them to achieve whatever goal they want and the endless cycle continues

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by MXrep: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A good President would not run his mouth anyhow. What if there was an exchange?the United States exchanged some Talibans for one US Soldier.

The Israeli have exchanged terrorists for their Soldiers and Citizens plenty of times,so no big deal here

The most important here is,our girls are getting released gradually back to us,and hopefully they are all released.

And that is what we should be working towards,and not some nosy people trying to know how it is done.

Goodluck Jonathan was unable to secure one FLY from the Boko Haram,let alone one HUMAN.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.
so after all the initial gra gra, the sherifat yields to BH demand and released their commanders, so accepting the conditions set by terrorist is now an achievement??

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
MXrep:

omenka how far?

Bros omenka dey give u nightmare?

You see progressive you dey shout omenka

Then you blame my president?

14 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by MXrep: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
sarrki:

Bros omenka dey give u nightmare?

You see progressive you dey shout omenka

Then you blame my president?
nightmare ke, i miss omenka, he should come back from exile and stop hiding, i love to see him ass-kicked till he start writing gibberish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by MXrep: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
sarrki:

I trust you

wink

Baba anything it cost us to return those innocent

Children we are in support

Thank you for making us proud

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Nigeria
baba is an incompetent mofo, he failed woefully to liberate the girls and resorted to prisoner swap after all the gra gra

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.
The Israeli have exchanged terrorists for their Soldiers and Citizens plenty of times,so no big deal here
The most important tjing here is,our girls are getting released gradually back to us,and hopefully they are all released.
Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

Progressive01:

“Boko Haram opted for dialogue with the Federal Government, picking Gen Muhammadu Buhari as mediator.” (The Nation, Nov 2, 2012). Go figure! -- Femi Aribisala

52 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

The most important tjing here is,our girls are getting released gradually back to us,and hopefully they are all released.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by FakoMaybach1: 12:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Now i am more convinced that Kabiru sokoto is a free man...i am calling out Buhari to show evidence that kabiru is stll under incarceration

for those of u citing US case study because it favors your zombeizm..when US marines got to Osama they took him out...top commanders of such terrorist groups are usually killed, not set free ...Kabiru sokoto is free while reverend King is to die by hanging
i cant see who is a bigger monster between the two

#Bring out kabiru sokoto now

18 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by 4tune490(m): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one Baba; Bt While releasing those terrorist, value other lives too by protecting armless Protestors. angry I hope you recapture the Released terrorist. Welcome back.

Following..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by 4tune490(m): 1:52am On Oct 17, 2016
He's fulfilling it by using d back door, D dangerous door.
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Buhary, you try. grin cheesy
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Kingsley10000: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2016
Baba well done ...........

nigeria shall be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2016
Has expected all path of d game plan of conspiracy by America n apc now they can sell arms n donates lifting d embargo while they are busy killing shites useless govt

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Progressive01(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2016
I can see one iPod yuut almost dying of frustration over the release of innocent girls held captive by those blood suckers, and the likely release of more of them.

Oga, if the tin pain you so much, please make your mother and sisters available as captives to the terrorist. I'm sure they'd accept such offer with open arms and legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 5:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Hehehehehe. ...scam....The new sheriff in town couldn't bring back the girls by force as promised...buhari is ashamed that he had to negotiate with terrorists... grin grin

Where are those mofos that keep chanting "we would not negotiate with terrorists..?"... grin grin

Make I see the fool wey go say Nigeria no go negotiate with the Niger delta....

I can see progressive01 struggling with his hypocritical self just on top of my comment.... grin

Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
Now i am more convinced that Kabiru sokoto is a free man...i am calling out Buhari to show evidence that kabiru is stll under incarceration

for those of u citing US case study because it favors your zombeizm..when US marines got to Osama they took him out...top commanders of such terrorist groups are usually killed, not set free ...Kabiru sokoto is free while reverend King is to die by hanging

when ever you hear a rumor that is constantly denied by this administration without proof just know that it is certainly the truth...

It's a grand plan Bro. ..believe this administration at your own risk...I only pity gullible zombies....

7 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 5:48am On Oct 17, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

“Boko Haram opted for dialogue with the Federal Government, picking Gen Muhammadu Buhari as mediator.” (The Nation, Nov 2, 2012). Go figure! -- Femi Aribisala
the day of reckoning is coming for all northerners who through the back door used bokoharam to frustrate the last administration. ...

A serious malediction is chasing all of them...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:

Less I forget

Bros where the source
oh really?...I thought terrorists are not to be negotiated with...

wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

And Buhari rejected the offer.......go figure

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

No one owes you any explanation. You have no business knowing Kabiru Sokoto's whereabouts

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by buchigbo: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Just tell us the truth. You asked your boko Haram boys to return some of the girls because heat is too much on you. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by ishiamu(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:
Less I forget
Bros where the source
you 4 exchange ya life 4 dem na.... programmed zone B

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano / Governor Ben Ayade Dancing 'shaku Shaku' / Segun Awosanya: Obi's Supporters Are Violating Freedom Of Expression Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.