Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ramadan The Decent Month - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan The Decent Month (1833 Views)

Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Ramadan The Month Of "sharing And Caring" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
From Samura ibn jundab

The messenger of God (P.B.U.H) said,'You should not mistake Bilal's call to prayer as the signal to stop eating and begin your fast, nor the the vertical streaks of Light, but you should stop eating when the light spreads out'

hammad related that he indicated with his hand in a horizontal position.

Sahih muslim, hadith number 582
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
I'm sure Abuzola must be eager to end Ramadan for reasons best known to us all grin

though sha, were you getting any before, because if you were, you wouldnt be so argumentative here grin

how far with that your[b] threat[/b] to marry a Christian wife? grin
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
tpia.:

I'm sure Abuzola must be eager to end Ramadan for reasons best known to us all grin

though sha, were you getting any before, because if you were, you wouldnt be so argumentative here grin

how far with that your[b] threat[/b] to marry a Christian wife? grin

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
It was related that Abu sa'id Al khudri said that the messenger of God (Peace be upon him) said,' for every servant of God who fasts one day for God's sake then God Almighty will distance his face from the fire by seventy years'

sahih muslim, hadith number 609
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Abuzola(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2009
Narrated Abu huraira (Peace be upon him)

i heard Allah's Apostle saying regarding ramadan,'whoever prayed at night in it (i.e the month of ramadan) out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sin will be forgiven'

Sahih Bukhari
Re: Ramadan The Decent Month by Nezan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
From Aisha

The Holy Prophet used to kiss and embrace his wives while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you' .

Sahih Bukhari- Hadith number 913
cheesy cheesy cheesy how funny grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death And Mourning / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding / Generational Curse Is False Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.