Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) (5729 Views)

Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) / Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs / Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by saints2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nigeria's Vice Pres., Prof. Yemi Osibanjo today meets with children of IDPs camp, they are winners of the 2016 Peach Competition. He received the children at the State House in Abuja. Below are some of the pictures.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/vice-president-yemi-osibanjo-meets-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by bunmiano: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
SO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by saints2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
bunmiano:
SO?

Is that all you can say?

Lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by bunmiano: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
saints2:

Is that all you can say?

Lalasticlala, mynd44
good night sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Raptureminded(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
kk
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2016
grin
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by gentlesoul196: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Yeye government

1 Like

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by JonSnow(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Mere commissioner. Recession models.

6 Likes

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by harrysterol(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2016
How the mere commissioner will dance if the dullard is sick

1 Like

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Deem: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
really
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Bwaal(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
I will be back

If you are still with mmm give me likes

And if you are not give me share

2 Likes

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by abdolleez(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
That's good
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2016
cry cry cry cry

God Bless You My Vice President

1 Like

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by princechiemekam(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Who una dey deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Martinola(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2016
issokay...but dis doesn't budge me a bit
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2016
eye service, ,make e drop better oo

1 Like

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by JonSnow(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Bwaal:
I will be back

If you are still with mmm give me likes

And if you are not give me share

undecided
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Eibams60(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2016
am seeing things.....
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by hotice01: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Eye service media propaganda!
He should go visit the IDP camps,why bring only a selected few to take pictures; just to make zombies happy and keep them in check!
Even the pastor has joined bad gang(APC fraud).
PMB and Osibanjo should visit Borno state!
This picture is a subtle means of campaigning for 2019!
How is this picture relevant to our economy or national development?

We are tired of pictures,give us good economic development and innovative governance!

Only zombies will believe this nonsense!

Cc: Sarrki( Oba of Zombies) and other resident zombies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by WizBLANCE(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Effort not recognized... You can do more sir or should i say pastor?
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by Kokng: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Dc4life:
Okay

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by seguno2: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2016
NegeduGrace:
eye service, ,make e drop better oo

The way the yeye government dropped better for our victorious Falcons?
Abeg forget these useless recession government o jare.
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2016
hotice01:
Eye service media propaganda!
He should go visit the IDP camps,why bring only a selected few to take pictures; just to make zombies happy and keep them in check!
Even the pastor has joined bad gang(APC fraud).
PMB and Osibanjo should visit Borno state!
This picture is a subtle means of campaigning for 2019!

We are tired of pictures,give us good economic development and innovative governance!

my tut too...see as d football neat. it hasn't been played, see the crutches very new, & the clothes too. All am saying is that the pictures don't depict the true state of what children in the IDP looks like..
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by hotice01: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2016
dejavubobo1:

my tut too...see as d football neat. it hasn't been played, see the crutches very new, & the clothes too. All am saying is that the pictures don't depict the true state of what children in the IDP looks like..
Only zombies will believe this picture!

1 Like

Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2016
OK
Re: Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) by esutstar(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2016
the vp himself equally looks like those in the said. IDP camp... chaii

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / Likely Replacements Of Osinbanjo / Drug Case:Wherabouts Of Akande And Agbele,Tinubu Laundered 460k In Chicago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.