Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,182 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Instant Reply Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Instant Reply Pls (984 Views)

My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think? / Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant Reply Pls by ezegold4we: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2009
hello house,

pls i want to knw if there is anyting that looks like thumbprinting or fingerprint in republic of ireland embassy in nigeria??i have gone to their website but theres no place they mentioned abt it.

i also want to knw if it is all schenge members that does thumb print as their embassy??cos in polish embassy,they did not mention abt it,pls i need instant replies
Re: Instant Reply Pls by DisGuy: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2009
have you tried calling them?
Re: Instant Reply Pls by Vicjustice: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2009
ezegold4we:

hello house,

pls i want to knw if there is anyting that looks like thumbprinting or fingerprint in republic of ireland embassy in nigeria??i have gone to their website but theres no place they mentioned abt it.

i also want to knw if it is all schenge members that does thumb print as their embassy??cos in polish embassy,they did not mention abt it,pls i need instant replies
Until date, the Republic Of Ireland does not take nor scan thumb prints of visa applicants, it's also not a member of the Schengen state; but be mindful that the ROI might start the finger-print practice someday soon.
And to the best of my knowledge, Schengen countries have not started this practice also.
Re: Instant Reply Pls by WarriBoyz: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Why would you want to go to ireland anyway? Of all the countries in europe you want to go to this british toilet of a place?
Re: Instant Reply Pls by phuckNL: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
my guy, dem don jabo u visa u come dey run around. oniranu
Re: Instant Reply Pls by mamagee6(f): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
Try calling.
Re: Instant Reply Pls by OAM4J: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2009
Vicjustice:

Until date, the Republic Of Ireland does not take nor scan thumb prints of visa applicants, it's also not a member of the Schengen state; but be mindful that the ROI might start the finger-print practice someday soon.
And to the best of my knowledge, Schengen countries have not started this practice also.

TRUE. Ireland is not collecting Bio-data. But why does it bother you if I may ask?
Re: Instant Reply Pls by flekan(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ezegold4we : There is no thumbprinting or fingerprint required. You can even have someone submit your application on your behave
Re: Instant Reply Pls by smoothman(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2009
Please i want to make enquires from you on about Austria and not only that,What is the easiest means of getting your papers in Europe,also which country in europe have the easiest means of getting permits,and how to get them
I need your advice and help too coz am about travelling within the next 3 weeks.
So please here is my email address, desmondduke4real@yahoo.com, Am a skilled worker and have so many talents and skills which they will be needing seriously over there.
You can just write me a HI in my email and i will reply to you, Thanks, Please if you have contacts over there,,Dont hesistate to drop it for me

@ nairaland
If you live in EU or have strong close relatives there,Please do reply me on the same topic,

Best Regards To All Nairalanders
Re: Instant Reply Pls by hendo: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
does a Botswana citizen need a visa to Canada?
Re: Instant Reply Pls by mevisbleek: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2009
@hendo, zimbabweans do not need visa tto come to canada, my room mates here is from botswana so i am very sure of what i am saying
Re: Instant Reply Pls by dejamos: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can any one please let me know if one can use HND for post graduates or masters outside nigeria, i mean europe
Re: Instant Reply Pls by HudsonConnel: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Why would Warriboyz say that Ireland is a toilet of a country? Have you ever been to the country or did you spent with the people for sometime? Did you inqure the same with local paper writers or journalists? If you did any of the above then you would realize that Ireland is a wonderful country applauded for the dedication it puts on environment, tourism and development.

(1) (Reply)

Free Vacation Tour To Nigerians / Do You Need A Visa 100% Guaranteed Within 3 Weeks At No Cost? / Hiv 2011 Conference In Italy,estonia Join Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.