Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,632 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. (3505 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by Connoisseur(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2016
She wanted to dump you and you didn't let her go. Now she has given you the opportunity to do the needful
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by Billiondoe: 9:39am On May 28, 2016
ummeey:
You are dating morgana pendragon

grin cheesy grin shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2016
KissCODE:
grin
This really pained u. So sorry OKAY!
See how ur small mind works. You said she has been trying to dump you, thats why u went shoping with her.
Why does she wants to DUMP you? She knows you dont think of FUTURE. She has a future. Please set her free. She doesnt need any drag anymore.
You said you have been “living“ with her for four years. And those four years, you watch her like tv every night.
Now I know! Your di.ck isnt working. So sorry.
iPopAlomo:

What is voodoo...?! What's Dark Magic...?! Enlighten us... because all of a sudden you are now the expert... An hour ago you were asking for help...
KissCODE:
The girl is not into anything. She is playing with your mind. She just wants to scare you so that you can send her away. She is tired of being used.
Can you imagine banging her for four good years without paying her bride‘s price?
You are just wasting her time. She is a woman and time is running out on her. She needs a man that will give her a secure future not the one that gives her sex.ual pleasure.
Inshot you are the one that is practising witch craft here.
Stop using that girl, give her freedom or give her a ring on the altar with a priest presiding and your families and friends as witnesses after you might have settled her umunna/umunne (kindred/family).
Take this advise & thank me later.
iPopAlomo:

What is voodoo...?! What's Dark Magic...?! Enlighten us... because all of a sudden you are now the expert... An hour ago you were asking for help...

This is the reason I love Nairaland. We just cant all pretend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by hysteriabox(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2016
BoiledHead:

Grow up.

My girlfriend was lying on the floor numb for 3 hours. I should run? I presumed she was dead I even called for help but before help came she had woken up. Stop acting like a kid.

So if you see someone close to you behaving strange you run? Smh. So much for love.

emmm, oga...quick question. First, u saw her on d floor for 3hrs ...den another day she asked for salt then d 1am mirror stun? Or did all this happen on dsame day/ night?
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by KissCODE(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2016
Larryfly:

This is the reason I love Nairaland. We just cant all pretend.
bros this is time we have to be very real.
No time for pretending around me oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by braithwaite(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
BoiledHead:
I have been away from nairaland for a while Coz of the things going on.

It happened on Tuesday. I noticed something about my girlfriend. She told me to take her shopping. I was so excited because she has been looking for excuse to dump me and I did not give her the chance so when she asked me to take her shopping I was happy as she has given up on trying to dump me.

We got to the shop. She said she wanted something black. All black. And I purchased it feeling it's just her swag. That same Tuesday night I went out to meet one of our neighbors . I told her I would stay in their place till dawn to sympathise with them as they lost a sister.

But for one reason or the other, I just went back home only to find my girlfriend lying on the floor dressed in the black tank top and black jeans we purchased looking towards the roof with her mouth muttering some words in language I don't understand. She didn't even notice me. I went close to her to pull her up but I couldn't. She didn't even know i was there. Her eyes didn't blink. Was just there staring the roof and saying some words after a while she stopped and her eyes were still looking. She didn't move, blink or say anything for a whooping 3 hours 45 minutes after which she said something and finally stood up. .

Call this nilly wood, Hollywood, action film, Africa magic yoruba, whatever. . Call this fake, cook up, whatever you feel but just assume it is true what would you have me do? Pls save a life here. I've I been living with a demon or a witch for the past 4 years? She even told me yesterday that I should help her buy salt as I was coming back. I bought the salt thinking it was for food instead around 1 am in the midnight she stood up poor the salt around the room like a circle and went inside the circle saying some things facing the mirror. I felt the presence of another person . I had a feeling we were 6 in the room instead of 2.

Please help me

When you get ths pm ASAP,if your story is genuine.
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
I was beginning to fall for op story until he said he has never touched her before witch na witch forget film there is nothing as a good witch even the bible said suffer not a witch to suffer

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by chigoizie7(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
Ikpu nwanyi ajadu, agbaa oku!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by Young03(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
Very simple step to know if she's a witch

get 3 charcoal

place one at her bed side
the other at the door

the third near where she placed leg
in the morning u will c d result
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
undecided

Lies
Re: My Girlfriend Practise Dark Magic. by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
coolsix:
In my opinion ooo, she is extremely powerful and dangerous but harmless to you. Just talk to her and let her explain to you. Don't judge her. I know of one girl back then. One baby witch she used her gifts to help people even till date she has a spiritual shop not all witches are bad bro

Why I said she is powerful is because the Mirror and Transportation stunts are mostly performed by elders. Most young baby witches cannot do that. They can only use a medium or familiar to do what they want to do or communicate such as hair, cloth, blood, or something else maybe an animal. So for her to go numb for 3 hours she has obviously left her body. Not any witch can do that bro. It takes an amount of energy and intensity to push out of your body.
bro u come dey make me fear u

I pray not2meet such person

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened When A Couple Was Asked To Dance On Their Wedding Day (photos) / See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) / I Can't Make Calls With My Glo Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.