Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected (3555 Views)

He Impregnated My Sister And Rejected It / My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help / Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 07, 2017
As I type this at exactly 12:47am, not sleeping, not reading, just in pain and tears.

Why?...

I'm an undergraduate in one of Nigeria's university, ever since we have resumed this year, things have not been going well in terms of my basic needs especially _money. My parents have been struggling to feed talk less of remembering me. I have not been able to pay my sch feees and now it is already in a do or die stage. I have to pay before Friday, else everything I've been struggling for might just be in vain.
I don't know why I am so unfortunate like this, I've tried to reach out to most of my family members but all just rejected me. My parents were even considering that I should drop out, but I told them it is not over, that I will hustle.
After all hustle and all efforts seem negative, then I decided to come online on Nairaland if I can meet some kind humanitarians that can be of assist to my condition.
People might call me a beggar, yes, I agree, but if I can see people that can help me raise twenty two thousand (that's the rounded off amount), I would not forget ever in my life.

No condition is permanent. I believe these are testing times. I have a flair for education and I have this strong believe that I will make it.
If I'm unable to pay before Friday, it would be the most painful thing that has ever happened to me on earth.

Good people reading this can help me overcome this little problem. I am not telling lies. I can give u my login code to pay for me if that be the case.
You are free to ask me anything. Good morning
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by iweecureyou: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Masterkolinks:
As I type this at exactly 12:47am, not sleeping, not reading, just in pain and tears.

Why?...

I'm an undergraduate in one of Nigeria's university, ever since we have resumed this year, things have not been going well in terms of my basic needs especially _money. My parents have been struggling to feed talk less of remembering me. I have not been able to pay my sch feees and now it is already in a do or die stage. I have to pay before Friday, else everything I've been struggling for might just be in vain.
I don't know why I am so unfortunate like this, I've tried to reach out to most of my family members but all just rejected me. My parents were even considering that I should drop out, but I told them it is not over, that I will hustle.
After all hustle and all efforts seem negative, then I decided to come online on Nairaland if I can meet some kind humanitarians that can be of assist to my condition.
People might call me a beggar, yes, I agree, but if I can see people that can help me raise twenty two thousand (that's the rounded off amount), I would not forget ever in my life.

No condition is permanent. I believe these are testing times. I have a flair for education and I have this strong believe that I will make it.
If I'm unable to pay before Friday, it would be the most painful thing that has ever happened to me on earth.

Good people reading this can help me overcome this little problem. I am not telling lies. I can give u my login code to pay for me if that be the case.
Sinple Go And die if darts wart u wants i am no threatnin u o before u report me i juss advise u dart if live tyre u GO AND DIE or vissint www.yabaleft.com/droniti angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by VickyRotex(f): 2:19am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
Sinple Go And die if darts wart u wants i am no threatnin u o before u report me i juss advise u dart if live tyre u GO AND DIE or vissint www.yabaleft.com/droniti angry

What!!!! Why are you guys this heartless? Why has Humanity lost it?

How can you advise your fellow human to go and die? Is that how frustrating things have gotten? Do you know what depression is?

I dont know if the Op is sincere or not, but you went too far! You really went too far!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 07, 2017
Masterkolinks:

Why?...

I wud say, sometimes things really doesnt work out the way we planned especially when our very own family wont even support us...

To u OP, sorry to read this thread...but if u think there is no other way...i am not saying u give up ur dreams but rather take a break.Education will always be there..this is not about what u started but how u finish it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by iweecureyou: 3:43am On Jun 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

How can you advise your fellow human to go and die? Is that how frustrating things have gotten? Do you know what depression is?

I dont know if the Op is sincere or not, but you went too far! You really went too far!!!

pliss pliss and plisss if dey aff no gift u brain visit www.yabaleft.com/braindonors and pliss telled me did i told d boi to die or i advises him to die eh u juss cum and say i am hartless if i Yaff no hart haw cum i am advises ur lives pliss juss gerroutangry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by iweecureyou: 3:44am On Jun 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I wud say, sometimes things really doesnt work out the way we planned especially when our very own family wont even support us...

To u OP, sorry to read this thread...but if u think there is no other way...i am not saying u give up ur dreams but rather take a break.Education will always be there..this is not about what u started but how u finish it...

pliss sturp posin nurnsense plissundecided...sinple the boi warnts to die angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Noblepreneur: 3:50am On Jun 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

You are very heartless and insensitive being. I feel sorry for your generation. Must you type?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by VickyRotex(f): 3:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Noblepreneur:
You are very heartless and insensitive being. I feel sorry for your generation. Must you type?

I guess you dint mean to quote me, but rather the troll up there!

Here's the troll you meant to quote.
iweecureyou:
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by VickyRotex(f): 3:56am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
pliss pliss and plisss if dey aff no gift u brain visit www.yabaleft.com/braindonors and pliss telled me did i told d boi to die or i advises him to die eh u juss cum and say i am hartless if i Yaff no hart haw cum i am advises ur lives pliss juss gerroutangry

I should have known earlier that I was quoting a TROLL! Smh!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
u are very stupid...

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Noblepreneur: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I guess you dint mean to quote me, but rather the troll up there!

Here's the troll you meant to quote.

Yea,so sorry about that. Just wondering how some humans have lost the very essence why they are called "Humans".

BTW, you are awake by 4am?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by VickyRotex(f): 4:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Yea,so sorry about that. Just wondering how some humans have lost the very essence why they are called "Humans".

BTW, you are awake by 4am?

Oh, No worries.
I tell you! Humanity has really lost it. But trolls like him wont make me give up on Humanity.

Oh, It's almost bedtime here, it's a different time zone.
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Sunnymatey(m): 4:28am On Jun 07, 2017
So unfortunate op, but u may have to DEFER ur admission to enable u start frm where u stop on ur return.
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Just woke up now and I saw the comments.
Some are encouraging, and some are discouraging.

I still have a strong faith and believe something will happen.
Pls!!! Don't just ignore me please. embarassed embarassed
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I swear to God, I'm truly sincere here.

I swear, I can give u my phone number to call me if u are interested.

I swear to God Almighty!!!
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:

I didn't say I will commit suicide.
I'm strong enough than to think of killing myself.

I'm just really sad and surprised at what is happening to me right now
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2017
I'm not a liar.

I swear to God!!!
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by VickyRotex(f): 5:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Masterkolinks:
I'm not a liar.

I swear to God!!!

What's the name of your school?
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I won't give up. I believe there is someone out there that can help me.
I just need to get to the right person

And I must do that between now and tomorrow!!
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by VickyRotex(f): 5:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Masterkolinks:

I swear to God, I'm truly sincere here.

I swear, I can give u my phone number to call me if u are interested.

I swear to God Almighty!!!

Check your mail, sent you a PM earlier.

Also, hope you know the picture you attached doesnt proove anything. Sorry to say.

I dont want to analyze how it's flawed. But know that whoever offers to assist isnt necessarily doing so because they trust or believe the picture attached.

Honestly, Eni buburu ti ba enirere je!
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=VickyRotex post=57268481]

What's the name of your school?
[/qote]
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

Also, hope you know the picture you attached doesnt proove anything. Sorry to say.

I dont want to analyze how it's flawed. But know that whoever offers to assist isnt necessarily doing so because they trust or believe the picture attached.

I know, thanks I know.
I have some things to back it up and prove it. I just don't want to put them up here on Nairaland
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

Meanwhile, I didn't take the screenshot today.
I've taken it since, when I wanted to send it to some people who might help me
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by corperscorner: 5:16am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
See this useless child of a dirty pig

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by McBrooklyn(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2017
cry
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 07, 2017
And the good news is coming in. I've never been this happy for a while.

A good nairalander actually considered me
God will abundantly reward that person.
My mood has changed since that bank alert entered my phone. (When there is life, there is hope)

This is the screenshot of what the person sent me

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Olibboy: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Did you use your money to play virtual bets in d first place. Please don't just cook a false story

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Olibboy:
Did you use your money to play virtual bets in d first place. Please don't just cook a false story

Virtual bets?
Never!!!
Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Noblepreneur: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Oh cool.Sweet dreams.

Time to hustle in Naija cheesy
VickyRotex:

Oh, No worries.
I tell you! Humanity has really lost it. But trolls like him wont make me give up on Humanity.

Oh, It's almost bedtime here, it's a different time zone.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by anonymuz(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Masterkolinks:
And the good news is coming in. I've never been this happy for a while.

A good nairalander actually considered me and sent me 10K in this Nigeria economy. Wow!
God will abundantly reward that person.
My mood has changed since that bank alert entered my phone. (When there is life, there is hope)
Now it's remaining just 11K to complete.

This is the screenshot of what the person sent me
God will continue to bless this nairalander that just sent you the 10k. Don't go and use to play bet o.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by firstking01(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
See this blockhead, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed, Sad And Rejected by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2017
iweecureyou:
Your heart is desperately wicked. Forget d attention seeking but u my frd is capable of murder!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) / Bbnaija: Fans Screams As Mercy Exposed Her Body / Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.