Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' (44703 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by amclimax(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2016
These government sef
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by buharisbae(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2016
mm
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2016
Hahahaha, most times I always laugh my ass out when I read comments from gullible and ignorant nairalanders talking what they don't know about Edo State. Even at the twilight of his administration, there re still numerous projects ongoing all over Edo State, and should I also mention the state governor has never for once defaulted in paying state workers salaries?

Anyone with contrary opinion should quote me and I would oblige the person with evidence of these projects, both past and ongoing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Deen77: 8:19am On May 28, 2016
Sweetestrose:
Truly Lagos deserves to be first on the list, right from the first governorship tenure of Fashola, lagos had since been made a place to reckon with even till now, I must say that Lagos is the best still capable of maintain decency and providing the basic amenities despite the population. Eko o ni baje o! But it beats my imagination why I keep reading in the news about ''some state governor'' eating kpomo and cutting fresh fish in the market yet rarely hear of any visible development in their state.
Disclaimer: I didn't call names so no one should quote me!

From Tinubu, lagosian vote Tinubu nobody know Fashola 2007.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Ilovemystate: 8:20am On May 28, 2016
http://www.ciaps.org/page.php?page=staffteam#midpage

Our growing Staff Team includes:
Sophia Ahmad, BA, MA

Nathan Akehurst
Glyn Alban Roberts, BA, MA(Oxon), CELTA
Prof. Jeffrey Blum
Anne Corbin, BSc, PGCE, ICAEW
Preeti Dhillon, BA,
MACristiano D'Orsi, MA, PGD
Norman Flynn, BA MA
Yinka Folami, BSc, MBA
Roberto Francavilla, MA, PhD
Justin Hatt, BSc, MEd, PhD
Melissa Henry, BA, MSc
Joseph Ibukun Aisida BSc, PGCE
Marie James, BA(Hons), PGCE, Cert TESOL (Trinity)
Anthony A Kila, MBA, MSc, PhD, PGCE
Terence John Krigas, PhD
Alan Lane, BSc(Hons) Computer Science
Annette Le Sage, BA(Hons), PGCE, CELTA, PGD
Tim Lui, BA, PGD
Moneeb Majid, BA, LLM

Titi Oduseso, BA, PGD, MA

Oluwakemi Olukoya, MBBS, MPH

Paul Pattison, BA, MA, PGCE

Ana Penalosa, BA, MSc

Laura Petruso, MA, M.Arch, RIBA

Michael Pomphrey, BSc(Hons) Physics, Kings College
Yoruba kangaroo organisation cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by thwarrior72: 8:20am On May 28, 2016
Stevostical:
Abasi mbok!!! No Anambra in the top 3? With the way any Anambra news been they make front page, I been think say 1 to 3 position go be for Anambra state and im governor.
A study conducted by lagos based body and by a yoruba person can never in a million years put southeast state or governor ahead of southwest. Bono state governor stand better chance than any southeast governor

4 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by abdulrazat(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2016
This list is incorrect and looks biased.

We all know that in Nigeria right now, Anambra tops in the educational sector after the handling of all primary and secondary state managed schools to the missionaries.

Seeing Imo and Edo ahead of Anambra proves my candid point and it looks like a statistics set to score someone a hidden revenue. Even in infrastructure and Industrialization, Anambra is way ahead of Imo state and Edo state.

Politicizing issues like this is the reason Nigeria will never grow and please tell who ever wrote this article that we know he/she ate some Aisha's rice.

8 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by olive282(f): 8:21am On May 28, 2016
E no concern me shaa
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by anytexy: 8:21am On May 28, 2016
laurel03:
They are doing their normal jobs because they are not using their personal money for projects...
If 60% of Nigerian can reason like you, this country will move forward. But instead we keep worshiping and praising them for little or no project...it is our right to have those infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by chumaster(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2016
Comparing d performance of Gov a state with IGR of over 300Bn with that of a gov with less than 5Bn is total madness and to dumb
infrastructure performance should be rated per IGR ratio
Apc rating period!

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Sunbellar: 8:22am On May 28, 2016
APC Governor's rating.

4 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by demiladeesther(f): 8:32am On May 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by SamMilla1(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
As soon as I saw Olumuyiwa Ayoola as the leader of the group that conducted the survey, I knew that even Aregbe of Osun will win ahead of Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by pendusky(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
Terry68:
Where's udom?
Lol
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Saintp(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2016
That is why Nigeria remains backward. When u celebrate mediocrity, your standards becomes mediocre. Is there damn state in Nigeria worth celebrating? Certainly none except the organisers and people who find this interesting have not travelled out this country before.

The govenors should be told to go and transform thier states to world class standards not giving stupid awards.

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by berrystunn(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2016
Stevostical:
Abasi mbok!!! No Anambra in the top 3? With the way any Anambra news been they make front page, I been think say 1 to 3 position go be for Anambra state and im governor.

APC hand work open your eyes
Only APC state 1 to 3
Lagos, edo, Imo.

Lol... Lagos State Governor commission ago palace Rd.. That was awarded by the last administration.

And other projects that started from the last administration.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Xbox222: 8:38am On May 28, 2016
Oshiomole is trying in Edo, at least his workers are being paid as at when due. If you are not impressed, then you can get a goose and hang yourself
LONGFUELCUE:
Frankly speaking, since Anambra state is not on that list, and Oshiomole made the first five, it is a mushroom organized body.

What did Oshiomole do in Edo state? Resurfaced the roads in Benin city at exorbitant rates? Created YES programme that has been politics all the way? With "Oshiomole police" that harassed people up till the time he disbanded them claiming he had given orders for their dissolution long ago, and has failed to prosecute any one of them till date.

Rubbish kangaroo organization

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by berrystunn(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2016
abdulrazat:
This list is incorrect and looks biased.

We all know that in Nigeria right now, Anambra tops in the educational sector after the handling of all primary and secondary state managed schools to the missionaries.

Seeing Imo and Edo ahead of Anambra proves my candid point and it looks like a statistics set to score someone a hidden revenue. Even in infrastructure and Industrialization, Anambra is way ahead of Imo state and Edo state.

Politicizing issues like this is the reason Nigeria will never grow and please tell who ever wrote this article that we know he/she ate some Aisha's rice.

APC hand work lol
Fake story...

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Nobody: 8:39am On May 28, 2016
Where is our bringer of free education.... That thief from Imo State...
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by berrystunn(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2016
Xbox222:
Oshiomole is trying in Edo, at least his workers are being paid as at when due. If you are not impressed, then you can get a goose and hang yourself

1 to 3
Lagos - APC
Edo - APC
Imo- APC

Lie lie government....
We understand

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by renegade09(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2016
Anambra governor is just an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. He is full of hot air and not much else. He's an expert on media manipulations and playing to the gallery. We can't wait for 2017 to vote him out. Any achievements he claims are all laid down by his predecessor. He has no plan, no vision. He has gradually diminished the huge progress and prudence achieved by Mr Peter Obi!

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by berrystunn(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2016
Xbox222:

1 to 3
Lagos - APC
Edo - APC
Imo- APC

Lie lie government.... Lol
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by berrystunn(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
renegade09:
Anambra governor is just an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. He is full of hot air and not much else. He's an expert on media manipulations and playing to the gallery. We can't wait for 2017 to vote him out. Any achievements he claims are all laid down by his predecessor. He has no plan, no vision. He has gradually diminished the huge progress and prudence achieved by Mr Peter Obi!

Usu... Get the meaning and run mad
Till APC hand work clear for your eyes.
1 to 3 is APC. State
Nawaoh. My People

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by RockHard: 8:44am On May 28, 2016
Ilovemystate:
http://www.ciaps.org/page.php?page=staffteam#midpage

Our growing Staff Team includes:
Sophia Ahmad, BA, MA

Nathan Akehurst
Glyn Alban Roberts, BA, MA(Oxon), CELTA
Prof. Jeffrey Blum
Anne Corbin, BSc, PGCE, ICAEW
Preeti Dhillon, BA,
MACristiano D'Orsi, MA, PGD
Norman Flynn, BA MA
Yinka Folami, BSc, MBA
Roberto Francavilla, MA, PhD
Justin Hatt, BSc, MEd, PhD
Melissa Henry, BA, MSc
Joseph Ibukun Aisida BSc, PGCE
Marie James, BA(Hons), PGCE, Cert TESOL (Trinity)
Anthony A Kila, MBA, MSc, PhD, PGCE
Terence John Krigas, PhD
Alan Lane, BSc(Hons) Computer Science
Annette Le Sage, BA(Hons), PGCE, CELTA, PGD
Tim Lui, BA, PGD
Moneeb Majid, BA, LLM

Titi Oduseso, BA, PGD, MA

Oluwakemi Olukoya, MBBS, MPH

Paul Pattison, BA, MA, PGCE

Ana Penalosa, BA, MSc

Laura Petruso, MA, M.Arch, RIBA

Michael Pomphrey, BSc(Hons) Physics, Kings College
Yoruba kangaroo organisation cheesy cheesy

Must you always be this dishonest? Can't you be honest for once? Out of 26 names there, 'Yoruba' names are a mere 5, while the rest are foreigners. It's obvious that you love your state, fine, but the world doesn't start and stop in Anambra. Learn to be more objective in your approach toward life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by martineverest(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
Even though I'm from Edo state and a lagosian,I will give my vote to Willie obiano of anambra
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by eph12(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
As expected. Lagos is miles ahead of others. And when you think of their IGR you know it just has to be.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by kinibigdeal(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2016
APC governors performance index. As for me, Anambra top the list, followed by Awka ibom, Cross river, Kastina and Lagos. Ambode has done not in so far, his only helping Fashola to maintain is work
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by kanimu: 8:52am On May 28, 2016
brayan:
And I thought Fayose would be the best governor....
Fayo waiting ,Na to buy pomo, ewa egoyi for road
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Nobody: 8:53am On May 28, 2016
Nooooo.... Ekiti is the first
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by ADEMOSU(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
Where is Kwara ? That governor that turned Channels to his office as if propaganda is the amenities people desire
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by gen2briz(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
Since Fayose and mimiko is not on the list, I disagree. Abi wailers
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by laurel03(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2016
ba7man:
Some are more efficient and effective at doing their job than others.

Recognize and appreciate that.
Lagos IGR is much and don't expect the gov not to perform...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.