Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' (44704 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by andaxon: 11:21am On May 28, 2016
jornie:

Im very sure u don't live in Lagos or uve just decided to lie to yourself.. The man is working,You don't av to be told
leave them, na their bad belle go put them for trouble.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by demslayerrz: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Tunde what concern me with your Lagos ewedu rating, Nigerians are not dumb, they know genuinely developing states.

One Tunde really make you suffer so bad that you see everyone as Tunde. Buhahahahahaha. This ewure dont even have shame, your backward forest you call a state is not on the list. Go end your life if you dont like it.

E pain am seriously.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
This rating belongs to the trash can.
We will know who is ahead with time...Reports will not save you. Infrastructures will speak!
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by laurel03(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
ba7man:
The population density and pressure on the land mass is one of the worst in the world........... so say somthing else
I am not against Ambode don't take it personal abeg... All I know is I can't praise my leaders for doing basic amenities because its normal thing...
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by famology(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
E pain am wel wel
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by ba7man(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
laurel03:
I am not against Ambode don't take it personal abeg... All I know is I can't praise my leaders for doing basic amenities because its normal thing...
If You can't encourage those doing a good job, what will you say to those doing a terrible job?

There has to be a know standard to measure them up to.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by famology(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2016
Edo has always bin in d top 5 of every ratin,
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by lamalang(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
This list is wrong. I doubt if they visited Gombe, Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is really working in gombe, he's building more new road with street lights that are powered by mikano generators, cement cast drainages everywhere to control flood, renovation of schools and many more. Is just that he doesn't boast about in media cos to him he's doing it for his people not for the world to know, you need to visit gombe and see. And one thing that make me like him is that he makes politics unattractive to people in gombe because he doesn't give money anyhow how to touts and politicians just like his predecessor did, givin more than 1000 touts 60,000 naira monthly for doing nothing while graduates are earning less than 30k a month. The present governor said he won't entertain that nonsense that every one should look for something to do than just wait for for government to be given u free money, so he gave them option of joining his new paramilitary unit where they will be trained by army on how to control traffics, guarding of office and to arrest any area boy causing problems in town and hand him over to police.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by vivavik(f): 12:55pm On May 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Fayose should be governor of d year. No one in the history of Nigeria has ever commissioned hunters apart from him. It's a magnificent, fantastic and landmark achievement grin
naija I hail o. Una no go kill me with laugh.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by fashrola(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
Terry68:
Where's udom?

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by achi4u(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2016
If Ebonyi state didn't make top 10 in that list then that list is wack
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by monex(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2016
Whathaveidone:
^^^ Oh yeah dem don show grin cheesy

They never disappoint grin

That list made sense except for Edo. Even Oshiomole will not give credibility to the list.

There are all sorts of awards organisations give. One organisation once gave Edo under PDP Lucky Igbinedion best governor.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Jasomine: 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
Foolish analysis, lopsided decision. Adamawa State under governor Bindow has seen unprecedented development. So keep your result to yourself
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by davoupam729: 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
carlkenny:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/27/ambode-named-governor-of-the-year/
Plateau State is not suppose be found in the list. This rating is been done base on fevouratism.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by engrjacuzzi: 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
fayose the activist isn't on that list despite opposing the present government and turning himself to a vision seer and gani fawehinmi over night that goes about disrespecting a woman's pot of soup all in the name of belle infrastructure.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by bayinq25(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2016
carlkenny:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/27/ambode-named-governor-of-the-year/
Then the ipob youths won't accuse their leaders rather they blame the federal government just for HATE sake.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by cochexky: 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
ROCHAS u see say no be by Noise and by eye service . Na by sincerity . 49 percent is useless when I was in school. Now Double up.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
renegade09:
Anambra governor is just an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. He is full of hot air and not much else. He's an expert on media manipulations and playing to the gallery. We can't wait for 2017 to vote him out. Any achievements he claims are all laid down by his predecessor. He has no plan, no vision. He has gradually diminished the huge progress and prudence achieved by Mr Peter Obi!
Stop talking rubies, I know you are nit from and have never been to Anambra. Even Imo peeps will testify.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by nickxtra(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Edo has always been slept on.Even in IGR and education statistics, the state is always in the top 7

Interestingly, we never hear much from the state and it's people

No be by noise and nairaland Plantain-chips crew permutations, desmondjuju stats or
posting of fine buildings grin cheesy

There are people who are watching everything going on

You are on point
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by badesco(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
It is expected because Gov. Ambode is really working, so he deserves the award. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Stevostical(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
Themandator:

That list is funny. Ayade top three. Come to cross rivers.
Bro, I have been and lived in cross river for about a year, to be candid it doesn't deserve the top three spot except changes have been made, all the major roads there are dilapidated, they need to do serious work in that state to return it to one of the top Cities.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by globe16: 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:
Frankly speaking, since Anambra state is not on that list, and Oshiomole made the first five, it is a mushroom organized body.

What did Oshiomole do in Edo state? Resurfaced the roads in Benin city at exorbitant rates? Created YES programme that has been politics all the way? With "Oshiomole police" that harassed people up till the time he disbanded them claiming he had given orders for their dissolution long ago, and has failed to prosecute any one of them till date.

Rubbish kangaroo organization
This rubbish is sponsored by jobless ambode..
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Themandator: 8:08pm On May 28, 2016
Stevostical:

Bro, I have been and lived in cross river for about a year, to be candid it doesn't deserve the top three spot except changes have been made, all the major roads there are dilapidated, they need to do serious work in that state to return it to one of the top Cities.

The changes here are negative. He can't even maintain what he met let alone add to them.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by LONGFUELCUE: 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
wisov:
Wat is dis one saying
Exactly what your myopic sense can not process. When a political office holder that forced himself on the masses through aggressive campaign and court order, manages to provide some of our constitutional rights, we start praising him like a den god. Not just one extraordinary achievement.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by LONGFUELCUE: 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
mumuto:
edo people will Neva have somebody like oshiomole again. Una no deserve am

And what on earth did he do extraordinarily that you think yourself can not surpass if given the opportunity. These unnecessary praises makes these politicians unrepentant of their modus operandi.

More than enough of supper heroes abound in Edo, just the opportunity. Just because of your kind that believes Oshiomole's candidate should be given a chance for continuity, that is why you won't be faire in your voting.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by wisov(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2016
U have a problem dat certain! Secondly am not sure u live in edo or u from edo! Or may be ure a pdp e-robot! We've to praise d effort of oshomoile considering wat d previous governor did! Or did not do. Evrywhere in d world good leadership is praised. Edo as not gotten to dat stage where policies matter! For now pple just want basic amenities
LONGFUELCUE:

Exactly what your myopic sense can not process. When a political office holder that forced himself on the masses through aggressive campaign and court order, manages to provide some of our constitutional rights, we start praising him like a den god. Not just one extraordinary achievement.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by LONGFUELCUE: 8:54pm On May 28, 2016
Xbox222:
Oshiomole is trying in Edo, at least his workers are being paid as at when due. If you are not impressed, then you can get a goose and hang yourself

You just expresses yourself like a typical church rat in a rat race. Did l hear you say salary? Shows you are one of those inefficient civil servants that constitute nuisance in our civil service, they only get paid because their names were smuggled into the salary schedule not that they earn their salary.

Egor LG workers have not been paid for a year two months now, and Oshiomole is not saying anything because he denied LGA's in Edo state autonomy, installed all the LG chairmen, gives them what he feels like giving them for allocation.

How many pensioners have died in Edo state recently because of fruitless screening? You need to hear some old men on "man around town" on IRadio sometime ago, crying and begging Oshiomole to reconstitute the board he dissolved so that they can attend to their gratuity and pension files after over a year of retirement.

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by LONGFUELCUE: 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
ritababe:

only thing he did is road at least he did better than lucky igbinedion, the next one by God grace will focus on building more industries.

And you think Lucky did not do anything? I do agree with you. Then Oshiomole is the biggest scam and a hypocrite for not probing Lucky.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by LONGFUELCUE: 9:54pm On May 28, 2016
wisov:
U have a problem dat certain! Secondly am not sure u live in edo or u from edo! Or may be ure a pdp e-robot! We've to praise d effort of oshomoile considering wat d previous governor did! Or did not do. Evrywhere in d world good leadership is praised. Edo as not gotten to dat stage where policies matter! For now pple just want basic amenities

Your problem is absolute, because you can't differentiate between manipulation and politics. Why did the saint Oshiomole not probe Lucky since the he performed badly.

Oshiomole promised okada riders that willingly gave him all their votes in his first tenure that he wasn't going to ban okada riding in Edo state. They gave him triple support in his second term bid. But immediately after swearing in, he banned them with just two weeks notice, reason he sited was insecurity and was very arrogant and authoritative in his speech.

The "palliative" he promise has gone with the winds. Only gave some of his cronies the kekenapep like cabs which was then later given to some at an exorbitant rate.

On the roads, for 8 uninterrupted years, Oshiomole could not fix all Benin roads. Some roads like Ebiwe road, Textile mile road, Amagba road, Ekehuan road, Eosodin road, Wire road, TV road and so on and on. All these roads are in Benin town. And this same man was angry that GEJ could not fix all the roads in Nigeria in 6 years. The Federal government resurfaced road from Ikpoba hill, through 1st junction, 5junction, down to Olukwu by-pass, Oshiomole out of some peoples ignorance, has taking glory for the job. Remember, no virgin road in Benin, all were resurfaced and airport road of how many millimetres gulped b/w =N=11B to =N=13B with no bridge. The outrageous contract amount was due to award and re-award without any refund because they are his cronies.

What stoped Oshiomole from fixing that Auchi road that has been a death trap for years which has even dealt a blow on his convoy, which led to some casualties sometime ago. Since his sole focus has been on roads, of all the states that wrote FG for refunds on federal roads done by states, Edo state was missing in action. Even some boko haram ravaged states were among. .
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:18pm On May 28, 2016
I knew even b4 opening dis thread who d award goes to. Ambo O Ambo Eko sese bere ni o Ambo O.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by renegade09(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2016
tochimas:
Stop talking rubies, I know you are nit from and have never been to Anambra. Even Imo peeps will testify.
say what u know. I am from anambra. I live here in onitsha. I was born here. So spare me the bollocks!
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by kossyablaze(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Edo has always been slept on.Even in IGR and education statistics, the state is always in the top 7

Interestingly, we never hear much from the state and it's people

No be by noise and nairaland Plantain-chips crew permutations, desmondjuju stats or
posting of fine buildings grin cheesy

There are people who are watching everything going on

senseless comment... Anambra state gov remains sun governor of the year... And I give credit to Ambode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo / Letter To Gen. Buhari By Prof. Banji Akintoye (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.