Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' (44701 Views)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Anijay1212(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2016
Terry68:
Where's udom?
Am looking,will get back to you.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Ilovemystate: 8:57am On May 28, 2016
RockHard:

Must you always be this dishonest? Can't you be honest for once? Out of 26 names there, 'Yoruba' names are a mere 5, while the rest are foreigners. It's obvious that you love your state, fine, but the world doesn't start and stop in Anambra. Learn to be more objective in your approach toward life.
Their foreign partners you said my friend stop decieving yourself, the rating was concocted by their Yoruba home base (APC members), we are not fools, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi are states genuinely developing fast not those sinking their generation in debts to do few projects
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Anijay1212(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Fayose should be governor of d year. No one in the history of Nigeria has ever commissioned hunters apart from him. It's a magnificent, fantastic and landmark achievement grin
Lol...
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by spartacuz: 9:00am On May 28, 2016
Terry68:
Where's udom?
Ground breaking!
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Chikpat(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2016
This is how it will be when dey rank senators. Bruce boy wont be der we all know.
Hmmm

Fayose! Good governance is not a governor fooling arond buying kpomo, cutting ice fish /meat in d market, eating ewa with bread in d market, neglecting ur duty to be insulting an old man who z givin his best to save this country or sponsoring a man 10 tyms wiser dan u to be pdp party chairman with d hope of bn his vp in 2019. Common Gov u no fit do, na vp u go do? Thunder wey go faya u stil dey do press up.
Fayose, It z alot chipa to share rice dan to pay salary, dan to build sustainabl infrastrure, dan to provide education, dan to even think n articulate ideas for develpmnt etc
Ur one yr in office has shown dat u a beta truck driva, meat seller, epicurean dan a Gov. If only u wil heed to dis n bi wat u r best disposed to. Gov job z generally too big n serious for intellectual liliputs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Musicvideopromo: 9:08am On May 28, 2016
Free musical videos for those who have good mastered song, I will also assist u in promo too
Call 07031809109...am waiting
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by nkemjacob2(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2016
Dis list pasted is corrupt....
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by ba7man(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2016
laurel03:
Lagos IGR is much and don't expect the gov not to perform...
The population density and pressure on the land mass is one of the worst in the world........... so say somthing else
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by RockHard: 9:23am On May 28, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Their foreign partners you said my friend stop decieving yourself, the rating was concocted by their Yoruba home base (APC members), we are not fools, Anambra, Rivers, Ebonyi are states genuinely developing fast not those sinking their generation in debts to do few projects

Eiya. undecided That's your opinion, but unfortunately it doesn't count for much, certainly not in this case. Didn't superman Obiano borrow N10-billion to complete projects some months ago? You don't have to always sound like a hypocrite all the time Mr.

Word of advice: Why not put together a couple of pro-APGA folks and give Obiano a befitting first place award and then publicize it, since you sound so pained that he got sidelined in this case. I am sure such news will make FrontPage too. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Ilovemystate: 9:24am On May 28, 2016
http://thenigeriangazette.com/special-report-icaps-imo-college-of-advanced-professional-studies-joi-john/

The Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies (ICAPS), was established by Governor Rochas

Why wouldn't they rate him third grin
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by RockHard: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Ilovemystate:
http://thenigeriangazette.com/special-report-icaps-imo-college-of-advanced-professional-studies-joi-john/

The Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies (ICAPS), was established by Governor Rochas

Why wouldn't they rate him third grin

Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) and ICAPS no be the same o, Mr. Anambra. cheesy

Your gra gra is too much. Kai!

4 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Perfecttouch(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2016
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by ba7man(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2016
thwarrior72:

A study conducted by lagos based body and by a yoruba person can never in a million years put southeast state or governor ahead of southwest. Bono state governor stand better chance than any southeast governor
You would have preferred an Onitsha based body or Aba based body??

LMAO!!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Perfecttouch(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2016
Bluette:
Nice one. But wat of cross river governor, to me I think d man tried too.
aunty always take time to read now, cross river is third on the list

2 Likes

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by jornie(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
APC governors performance index. As for me, Anambra top the list, followed by Awka ibom, Cross river, Kastina and Lagos. Ambode has done not in so far, his only helping Fashola to maintain is work
Im very sure u don't live in Lagos or uve just decided to lie to yourself.. The man is working,You don't av to be told
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by mumuto: 9:39am On May 28, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:
Frankly speaking, since Anambra state is not on that list, and Oshiomole made the first five, it is a mushroom organized body.

What did Oshiomole do in Edo state? Resurfaced the roads in Benin city at exorbitant rates? Created YES programme that has been politics all the way? With "Oshiomole police" that harassed people up till the time he disbanded them claiming he had given orders for their dissolution long ago, and has failed to prosecute any one of them till date.

Rubbish kangaroo organization
edo people will Neva have somebody like oshiomole again. Una no deserve am
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Haslil878(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Ehyaa
CALABAR NKO?
Anambra nko?
Calabar_ cross river dey No; 3 chech very well, Ben ayade is working.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by kinibigdeal(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2016
jornie:

Im very sure u don't live in Lagos or uve just decided to lie to yourself.. The man is working,You don't av to be told

Probably you were meant to say 'Walking' I guess
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by TMANO: 10:11am On May 28, 2016
EDO STATE 3RD? smiley smiley smiley
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Themandator: 10:17am On May 28, 2016
Stevostical:
Abasi mbok!!! No Anambra in the top 3? With the way any Anambra news been they make front page, I been think say 1 to 3 position go be for Anambra state and im governor.

That list is funny. Ayade top three. Come to cross rivers.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by akanji4good(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2016
There is ojoro in the rating of Governors, Niger Delta State Governor should be first, because of blowing oil pipeline every day grin grin
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by gretblue: 10:32am On May 28, 2016
ba7man:
You would have preferred an Onitsha based body or Aba based body??

LMAO!!!! grin grin grin
Ignore him.To him life begins and ends in Biafra lands.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Nerica(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2016
Fayose will not be in any developmental rating but when it comes to eating beans or cutting ponmo by the roadside he would be first on the list.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Oluwaxhango(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2016
Oh delta oh
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by ba7man(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2016
gretblue:

Ignore him.To him life begins and ends in Biafra lands.
Who knows, it could more credible if it was an Ebonyi based report. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Marley01(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2016
Lmao..please why is KOGI rated zero in every aspect on that list??

What a failed state, full of fraud. The old and grey haired fools in that state have refused to retire or even die. 85% of youths in Kogi are jobless!! The youthful governor we have is quite confused. I believe he can turn the state around but that guy lacks action for such a vibrant young man.
Kogi, I love you but our wicked old parents have refused to let the youths a chance to better their lives.
N.B: The wicked shall never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by demslayerrz: 10:37am On May 28, 2016
youngeagle:
They have started with there media propaganda again,that's how they sold that minister of darkness to the Nigerians,we don wise up o...Obiano is not on the same category with those losers up there.

You will just kill yourself over nothing.

1 Like

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by demslayerrz: 10:42am On May 28, 2016
Ilovemystate:

FK081 always crying for everything. The report becomes credible if they put your noisemaking governor there right? I was expecting you to post pics and let me tag JealousAnambra to come disgrace you as usual.

Cc: JealousAnambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by youngeagle(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

You will just kill yourself over nothing.
lol I'm way more than that bro.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by saintadeola: 10:53am On May 28, 2016
Rubbish,do u know hw much lagos is generating.dey av more dan enough 2 embezzle and 2 do project too.wat abt states dat av little income and dey stil manage 2 do reasonable project.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by Ilovemystate: 11:05am On May 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

FK081 always crying for everywhere. The report becomes credible if they put your noisemaking governor there right? I was expecting you to post pics and let me tag JealousAnambra to come disgrace you as usual.

Cc: JealousAnambra
Tunde what concern me with your Lagos ewedu rating, Nigerians are not dumb, they know genuinely developing states.
Re: CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' by andaxon: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
anytexy:
If 60% of Nigerian can reason like you, this country will move forward. But instead we keep worshiping and praising them for little or no project...it is our right to have those infrastructure.
If 60% of nigerians reason like that person then the country is doomed. why should any governor run the affairs of the state with his personal money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.