Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (53366 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Nobody: 9:44am On May 28, 2016
Just divorce her if you no longer trust her instead of this barbaric nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by histemple: 9:45am On May 28, 2016
Sweetestrose:
Oh please! what was a lady of 26 doing with a guy of 49 all in the name of marriage, the gap difference is damn too much! RIP Young lady, May her murderer's husband's case not just die a natural death, May the children find helpers to see them through the hurdles of life. Hmm! Aye ma ni ika o

Where did you read that the woman was 26 years old? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by histemple: 9:48am On May 28, 2016
unikprince:
5 children at 26, hmmmm. RIP sha

The woman was 46 years old and has been married for 26years

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Lamor(f): 9:50am On May 28, 2016
Did they say d man is from edo state?well I'm nt surprised.Most edo men are usually insecured and jealous especially when d woman is d bread winner or earns more Dan the man.They feel dey won't be able to control their wives, and it hurts their ego so bad.An average edo man is bossy,dats d truth.Don't ask me how I knw,its a place iv been and lived for close to ten years.R.I.P to d woman.I'd rather remain single Dan be in an abusive marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by 4rmthewest(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2016
Sweetestrose:
Oh please! what was a lady of 26 doing with a guy of 49 all in the name of marriage, the gap difference is damn too much! RIP Young lady, May her murderer's husband's case not just die a natural death, May the children find helpers to see them through the hurdles of life. Hmm! Aye ma ni ika o
why are you this senseless??.....so it's now a crime for a 29years old lady to marry a 49years old?....
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2016
queenfav:
That's just it,there's no point o,cos that loving man of today may just be a beast waiting to be unleashed in the nearest future!
yeah your right. good luck to you grin
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by HomeOfMe(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
A 49-year-old man, Jafaru Sougie, pictured below, allegedly killed his wife of 26 years yesterday at Araromi Street in Oshodi area of Lagos State.

Jafaru reportedly slit his wife’s throat with a knife around 2am but she was discovered dead at 4am by one of their children named Richmond and his aunt who raised the alarm.

The suspect poisoned himself thereafter and was vomiting in the bathroom when Richmond woke up.

The Edo State indigene was reportedly rescued from a mob by policemen from the Akinpelu division and was rushed to a hospital while the wife’s corpse was deposited in a morgue.

Forty-six-year-old Roseline sold frozen foods in the Ijora area and was said to be the breadwinner of
the family as the killer husband was jobless.

Saturday PUNCH gathered that Jafaru had serially assaulted Roseline on the grounds of being unfaithful. Apart from the infidelity allegation, he reportedly beat the mother of five children for collecting gifts from her relatives for the upkeep of the family.

Richmond, 16, said that he could not explain what came over his father to have committed the act, saying he started behaving strangely afterwards.

He said:
“My three siblings, our aunt and I slept in the living room while dad and mum were inside. Around 4am, dad called me from the bathroom. I went to meet him but he did not say anything. I went outside to urinate and when I came back, I checked the bathroom and saw him lying down, vomiting some black substance and excreting on his body. I think he poisoned himself. I told my aunt to wake mum up to attend to him. But she didn’t wake up.
“I shone a flashlight on her and saw blood on the bed with a wide cut in her neck. I fainted when we discovered she was dead. We later asked dad how it happened, he said somebody entered and did it whereas the compound gate is always locked in the night.
“It was mum that took care of us. She was the one sponsoring my elder brother, Collins, who just gained admission into a university in Abia State. I don’t know our fate now.
“The landlord of our former rented house on Michael Street sent us out because dad always quarrelled with mum. We were also sent away from Banjoko Street for the same reason.”
The aunt, Veronica Imomoh, who confirmed the assault, said she was surprised the woman did not scream during the attack.

She added:
“Our family had warned him to stop beating her. He didn’t have any work and she was the one feeding him and paying the rent. Anytime she collected gifts from her relatives, he quarrelled with her. He would accuse her of sleeping with men and beat her up. There was a time he took her to our village in Edo State to swear whether she was cheating on him or not and she did.
“Yesterday (Thursday) he demanded N10,000 from the wife, saying he wanted to travel. She was trying to raise the money from her friends. But I don’t know whether that was the immediate cause of the incident.”
A neighbour, Simeon Nnoron, said he had tried to prevail over Jafaru to stop assaulting the deceased to no avail, adding that he suspected he was on drug and wanted to use the woman for rituals.

Roselin’s elder sister, Mrs. Kate Yakubu, said she had wanted to divorce the husband two years ago but was enjoined to rescind the decision.

She said:
“They fought two years ago because he wanted her to stop selling the frozen foods. During the argument, he held her in the neck and removed strands of hair from her head with his teeth. She left the house for a week to live with his brother in Masasa. She wanted to quit the marriage but we begged her not to because of the children. There was a time he said he smelt sperm in her pants after she returned from Seme where she normally bought goods.”
The Deputy spokesperson, Lagos State Police Command, DSP Damasus Ozoani, said the suspect had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.
“It was a murder case and the husband was suspected to be under the influence of drug. The case has been transferred to the SCID and investigation has commenced,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/see-corpse-of-roseline-woman-husband.html

My advice to men who have low self esteem,possessive and jealous,please just remain single and don't marry,haba! Most of the men that were in the news for killing their wives did it out of low self esteem,jealousy and anger. If you think your wife is having exta-marital affairs,please divorce her instead because you have no right to take a life you can never create!
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by 9jatatafo(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2016
Wickedness. The man said he perceived sperm in his wife's pant. Is he a dog to be sniffing his wife's pants and kpekus? Stupid man.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by histemple: 9:52am On May 28, 2016
queenfav:
Is it that most persons here lack the ability to comprehend properly ?She is not 26 years old!They have been married for 26 yrs,so she should be in her late 40's ,judging from the age of their first child.

It was even stated clearly in the 5th paragraph that she was 46 and their marriage has been for 26years.

Surprisingly, most of the people who couldn't comprehend this short story are "graduates" SMH

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by queenfav(f): 9:56am On May 28, 2016
histemple:

It was even stated clearly that she was 46 and their marriage has been for 26years.

Surprisingly, most of the people who couldn't comprehend this short story are "graduates" SMH
lol,yet they blame buhari,when most graduates of today are simply not employable.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Iceberg3: 9:58am On May 28, 2016
That was how whitney houston was told to leave that man(bobby brown),go on ur own,u are strong....but she didnt listin and told 'em to mind their biz...until she died..and her only daughter also died of drug related issues. Rip to the soul of that poor woman.
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by 6fit(f): 10:00am On May 28, 2016
All u who encourage her one way or d other to stay in dat fucking marriage are muderers....u all contributed to d poor woman death. Marriage is not a do or die afair

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Iceberg3: 10:02am On May 28, 2016
Lamor:
Did they say d man is from edo state?well I'm nt surprised.Most edo men are usually insecured and jealous especially when d woman is d bread winner or earns more Dan the man.They feel dey won't be able to control their wives, and it hurts their ego so bad.An average edo man is bossy,dats d truth.Don't ask me how I knw,its a place iv been and lived for close to ten years.R.I.P to d woman.I'd rather remain single Dan be in an abusive marriage.

úwòríàaá?
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by IamPatriotic(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2016
what did the bible say about anger and self control?
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by musquareni(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2016
brutality in totality
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by solaseunmatthew(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2016
Oga shush your mouth jawe, I wonder if some people get sense of reasoning before typing on NL. Na lagos say make he kill him wife. If you don't have one go and get one ... I mean sense of reasoning! I la o TA?uote author=Manueleee post=46038656]Hmm an idel man is d devil workshop. It happen in lagos again. Wen i say i dont like lagos, many will tink i just hate lagos for no reason.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by alujonjonkijon: 10:08am On May 28, 2016
Woke up this morning,to further update my book" the law&practice of appropriate reactions",this is what i saw on the net and again i say this is the reason why the book is one you must read .NOW I must now say it loud,if you realize someone doesn't know the purpose of a thing/wife/hubby/drug/child ,abuse will consequentially follow.
They told this woman to exit,she will not,now how will she take care of her 5 kids in the grave.?
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Btruth: 10:08am On May 28, 2016
Why will men always leave room for the devil to tempt them to this killer level? If you don't trust your wife again, why don't you just divorce her instead of you sending her to the grave? Of what benefits is the dead woman to him now? Instead he will spend the rest of his life behind bars, that's if you are not given death sentence. sad

We all have tensions, but we should always endeavour to maximise our patience, and instead of been used for evil, one should just summon up courage and walk away. It's better to walk away and later come back and mend things than wait and allow the devil to stir things up. You only know the beginning of a crisis when it's tense, no one can predict what the ending will be like if one doesn't walk away.

I pray that may we never be tempted to the level that we injure not to talk of killing someone in life. Patience they say can cook a stone. Let's learn to always be patience when anger comes.

RIP Roseline. The Lord will keep a good watch over your children. You were indeed a good mother and a wife. It's just unfortunate, that your man never sees you like that. May the good Lord forgive him too, because wherever he is now, for him the DEVIL is to be blame.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by nifton(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2016
queenfav:
Is it that most persons here lack the ability to comprehend properly ?She is not 26 years old!They have been married for 26 yrs,so she should be in her late 40's ,judging from the age of their first child.
Na FP and FTC dey cause am.I wonder how much these two positions earns dem,hence the rush. Maybe dem no do comprehension for highskul,1st son (collins)at the Uni. and obviously above sixteen since Richmond( probably second) is 16.
How then will the woman ever be 26?, Did she give birth to her first child when she was below 10? maybe 7 or 8 yrs?.
Even if someone did not get to see where 46yrs Rosaline was well spelt out on the article,common sense shud av sufficed.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:16am On May 28, 2016
But the woman doesn't look 26
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by vchykp(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2016
God please come into marriages and amend things, husbands re killing wifes, wifes are killing husbands, what's this demon breking homes?..

Well the man has made the biggest mistake not dieing after his ordeal, now he'll live the life of a livingDEAD in kpanti

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Classicalman(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2016
Why is domestic violence common in Yorubaland?
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by mkoabiola: 10:20am On May 28, 2016
Nawa ooo
Does it mean ppu don't read or hear d news to learn from other domestic violence dat leads to death or wat?
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Idamc(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2016
These is getting out of hand, I mean men killing their wives.something drastic needs to be done
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2016
How I wish this woman had divorce the bastard in that two years ago. Now who will cater for the poor children. Useless man.
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by abbeyty(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

Is good to marry your age or close to your age so that you can command some respect.............The age difference is too much. The man will always see the wife as a small girl.

the age difference is only three years husband 49 and wife 46, besides, age difference shouldn't be a factor here

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by queenfav(f): 10:24am On May 28, 2016
nifton:

Na FP and FTC dey cause am.I wonder how much these two positions earns dem,hence the rush. Maybe dem no do comprehension for highskul,1st son (collins)at the Uni. and obviously above sixteen since Richmond( probably second) is 16.
How then will the woman ever be 26?, Did she give birth to her first child when she was below 10? maybe 7 or 8 yrs?.
Even if someone did not get to see where 46yrs Rosaline was well spelt out on the article,common sense shud av sufficed.
lol..Bros abeg no kill me with laugh.I have been meaning to ask whether there is a prize for being the first to comment;people just take it to a different level!

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Gkemz: 10:25am On May 28, 2016
He will continue to live with the guilt even after serving prison terms and completing rehabilitation process because he must be mentally deranged to have gone this far. I wonder what could have possibly led to this act. Its only a fool and or a coward that can lay his hands upon his wife to inflict injury on her.
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by GOFRONT(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2016
We have seen her Deadbody (Corpse)........Where is Alams Corpse
Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2016
Why can men never be happy to see their wives doing great? Even to the point of killing them.

Their irrational self entitlement keeps them from accepting that women can be better than them.
Annoying things.
I wonder how many more wives are going to get killed or assaulted because they are more successful than their husbands.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by alujonjonkijon: 10:27am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=tosinjay post=46043902] cry cry cry from the picture you can tell the woman is beautiful. Make people no marry anyhow dem no go hear, marriage these days sha, death and murder every time. If God tell this woman say in so so year he'll murder you maybe she wouldn't have married him. That's why they say seek God before marriage people think it's a joke. You see fine boy, you see rich man, or whatever, you seal your heart for marriage. Later come and divorce thinking it's the way. Divorce is a suicidal process which leads to eternal death. So better be careful before marrying because no turning back.[/quote

please tell us how divorce is suicidal beacuse the general consensus here is that this woman will still be alive if she has divorced this man.?.bless u.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by lastpage: 10:29am On May 28, 2016
Btruth:
Why will men always leave room for the devil to tempt them to this killer level? If you don't trust your wife again, why don't you just divorce her instead of you sending her to the grave? Of what benefits is the dead woman to him now? Instead he will spend the rest of his life behind bars, that's if you are not given death sentence. sad

We all have tensions, but we should always endeavour to maximise our patience, and instead of been used for evil, one should just summon up courage and walk away. It's better to walk away and later come back and mend things than wait and allow the devil to stir things up. You only know the beginning of a crisis when it's tense, no one can predict what the ending will be like if one doesn't walk away.

I pray that may we never be tempted to the level that we injure not to talk of killing someone in life. Patience they say can cook a stone. Let's learn to always be patience when anger comes.

RIP Roseline. The Lord will keep a good watch over your children. You were indeed a good mother and a wife. It's just unfortunate, that your man never sees you like that. May the good Lord forgive him too, because wherever he is now, for him the DEVIL is to be blame.

This is the first and only comment, that did NOT FOLLOW THE CROWD!

First, No one should kill another, for ANY REASON! Life belongs to God and it is ****

For some, this thread is another evidence that "just MEN", are Animals!

For some, this thread is just a good weapon, to propagate DIVORCE agenda (ofcourse, the Fly will always back someone with sores) grin

For some, Joblessness is to be blamed but l wonder what will happen if and when all jobless people start committing Murder?

For some, it is the jealousy angle that ticks their fancy! jealous men are evil! shocked

For some, the fact that the man has been taking hard drugs and behaving strangely, Drugs need to be blamed!

For some, it is either age-difference or a reason why one should not marry a "fine spouse"!

For some, it is the religious angle, why did they not seek the face of God before marriage?

For some, it is those who asked her not to divorce, that should be blamed! But even the Bible says "blessed are the peace-makers"!

- But if a man ask to divorce his wife because according to him, she is violent, a lot of Women will condemn him saying its because he wants to marry another wife.....then he is forced to continue living with her and the violence continues!

- But if a woman wants to divorce her husband, she is condemned by more women saying she is already carrying man-friend......... and she is forced to stay with him and the violence continues!

Law-makers need to pass an Act into law, allowing "no fault" divorce if VIOLENCE is INVOLVED i.e each or any of the party should be able to walk-out of the marriage with "automatic and equal access" to the children and whoever between them that is capable of housing and feeding the children, should have the children or they share the children ....but no one should pay any money to the other party who insists on keeping the children or share any property to the other.

This way, the "financial/property" incentive will be removed and we would be left with genuine divorce.

Okay, l see some people are already "boiling" .........because they see "divorce" as a "profitable business"! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Lets stop these hypocrisy! Husbands kill their wives and much as Wives kill their Husbands. Examples abound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.