Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (38986 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by NORSIYK(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
whirlwind7:
Whether FG tries to negotiate or not isn't the problem.
The problem is how the "born to rule" class takes the rest of us for granted.

Whatever is happening in Niger Delta now isn't just because GEJ lost the election, as many insinuated. Far from that.
When Bubu got sworn in, he couldn't wait to show his disdain for those he referred to as "the 5%" who didn't give him their votes, and who shouldn't expect to be treated equally as other constituents that gave him above 95%. That was a very parochial attitude. Coming from someone who should be an elder statesman, who is expected to navigate the ship of a multi-ethnic nation, that has deep suspicions of other tribes and their intentions, that was a very unfortunate and a very misguided remark. Asari Dokubo recently commented that Bubu should look elsewhere for the money he will use in taking care of the "95 or 97%" that matters more to him. Very few disagreed with Asari Dokubo over this.

It simply showed that the president is no more matured than he was when he forcibly took power in 1983 or so. Everyone referred to him as an ethnic bigot, and he kept proving everyone right so far.

He approved a budget of billions to fix Borno and adjourning states. He approved billions for importing grasses and creating grazing reserve. These two projects are in favor of his kinsmen and their private businesses. Yet, he showed little concern for the regions that have been the victims of his savage kinsmen, the Fulani herdsmen. He never made plans for communal farmers who have largely been victims of his nomadic brethren. All the money for these projects are coming from the "minor and unwanted 5%". Does that seem fair? What's more, he keeps matching his words with action. His appointments into office of several heads of Federal organizations just three days ago, were mainly people from the north. He leaves no one in doubt that he thinks the Hausas and Fulanis are superior to the rest of us.

He should learn diplomacy. Governance has gone beyond the economics and politics of the 80s when he held brief. He never even bothered to undergo any self improvement by way of education and learning after he left office. Well, we are saddled with this unfortunate situation his narrow mindedness has foisted upon us. I don't see a way out soon, because Bubu is as stubborn as he is ignorant.

My brother u just said the whole truth
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by caracas: 12:06pm On May 28, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: http://apply.abudlc.edu.ng/Account/VerifyEmail?us=jQQJ%2fCbgzhHQzpu3jERbD0HjQA7gsmjKFi7gyWRTWWw%3d[s]‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!

OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
[/s]
Trash
This troll has expired for long .
Mods pls do the needful .
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tete7000(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
Let's see how all these will unfold. When all the pipelines have been blown and economy grounded, we ll see where we go from there. I pray when the something big they are promising eventually happens, God will protect us all from the calamity it might bring. Nigerian government and its boasting army don't seem capable to be able to stop these avengers' wahala. Nigeria in the hand of God.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by duscollins: 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.
Who cares if this is your first post? The stakeholders are advocating dialogue and u are here talking trash. Please get a life!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Pesuzok(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
wristbangle:

My brother, are they complaining? When the done of reality bites harder, they will understand.

I have friends that have stopped going to bayelsa because of the level of begging. There is hunger in that state

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by macarson2k(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2016
Consultville:
I pity these Avengers, when Buhari starts now hmmmm

Start what?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by wirinet(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
Whew...Oturugbeke.

This is economy crippling mission number 1. Boko Haram were killing and taking lives... We were feel remorseful these ones are blowing pipelines and it seems to be affecting every Nigerian and the economy.

ND Avengers I beg you in the name of Baba God... Make una accept dialogue with FG.

Buhari please give these guys more money, opportunities and jobs like GEJ and Yar A'dua did.

Give who more money, opportunities and jobs to criminals? What about the hundreds of billions given to about 26,000 mainly ijaw youths in the name off amnesty? was all that money a waste? In that case i better buy a speed boat, some dynamite and invite about 6 of my community boys, i will call our group Niger delta defenders. we will bomb a few pipelines in my community and then demand for dialogue with the FG. To bomb pipelines is no big deal once you know where the pipelines are laid.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by galadima77(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

how much damage is it to land as to economy. You think the oil companies affected won't have shut down production by now and the source of fire put to stop.

Think right... Think smart. Even your almighty Buhari has taken the dialogue option, what you should know is the real Naija is the Niger Delta all other regions are the rians.

There's Niger state o
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by andaxon: 12:39pm On May 28, 2016
cutting off the nose to spite the face.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by CosmicJames(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

buffoon-sai-clueless
You are dying on top another man's matter. Don't worry, by the time oil production reach 0 and u longer have N100 to recharge ur phone to get free 10mb to comment on NL, ur eye go clear. You guys think u will continue to use ND resources to enrich urselves and be insulting us along? That era is over. Now, everbody must answer him papa name. I pity u
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2016
CosmicJames:
You are dying on top another man's matter. Don't worry, by the time oil production reach 0 and u longer have N100 to recharge ur phone to get free 10mb to comment on NL, ur eye go clear. You guys think u will continue to use ND resources to enrich urselves and be insulting us along? That era is over. Now, everbody must answer him papa name. I pity u

that guy must suffer...walahi.....let am be foolish enough to step foot in nigeria like kanu...we shall see............

he is not on exile.......the whole western world knows that he is on exile.....

but you...he thinks you are all illeterates anysways..he knows you dont like to read...sooooo,,,he is trying his luck back in africa...

he knows,we africans dont like to read...

soooooooooooooooooo...............whatever!.....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.
Truth is they will have a more serious hit of these destructions on their lands Ask boko communities today & see.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Akaujaa(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2016
Eyor1:

So now it is their land but the oil is the country's
If not for 1 thing,I would have....

Don't you thinks its wise you strain your intellect a bit by reading in between the lines before you comment? Just an advise.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by harveyspec: 1:27pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by harveyspec: 1:31pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND: Don't mind them... Nigeria is a failed state, if Niger Delta ceases from Nigeria, the whole Nigerians would be touring Niger Delta, because the massive infrastructural development that can be achieved with all the 2.2million barrels a day, will be as that of Dubai. Just being objective

Most of the ignorant persons haven't heard of what is called bio-remediation with just 5000 barrels of crude oil sold... The environment and ecosystem will be restored to as it were

that's what you think!

if ND gains soverignity, there won't be peace nor development in the next 10yrs

they will use years to fight over where the capital will be

another for who will be president, VP, etc

then you will start hearing, our oil is more than yours so we should be this or have this & that

do you know how many lives where lost because of the EPZ project in delta state? it's a proposed fertilizer plant, it's a massive major project

The project had not started when people started fighting just because of the name!

what started the famous warri crises? ordinary location of local government headquarters

agreed 13% is small but what have the state government done with it?

what has ministry of Niger DeLta done?

what has NDDC done?

what have the various communities done with the funds they get from the oil companies?

The problem with ND is US, it's a collective fault

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by CosmicJames(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

that guy must suffer...walahi.....let am be foolish enough to step foot in nigeria like kanu...we shall see............

he is not on exile.......the whole western world knows that he is on exile.....

but you...he thinks you are all illeterates anysways..he knows you dont like to read...sooooo,,,he is trying his luck back in africa...

he knows,we africans dont like to read...

soooooooooooooooooo...............whatever!.....
Mr. Prof, na u go suffer. Since he can't be arested because he is not in Nigeria, can't he be decleared WANTED? Let EFCC declear him wanted as they did to Tompolo. That will be a very good start. The era of maginalization is over. Like I said, the time has come when everybody must answer him papa name for this country.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by BabaAlaji(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
caracas:
[/s]
Trash
This troll has expired for long .
Mods pls do the needful .

Age difference matter dear grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by tsdarkside(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
CosmicJames:
Mr. Prof, na u go suffer. Since he can't be arested because he is not in Nigeria, can't he be decleared WANTED? Let EFCC declear him wanted as they did to Tompolo. That will be a very good start. The era of maginalization is over. Like I said, the time has come when everybody must answer him papa name for this country.

okay.....

something i noticed in this world is,no citizen of any nation still has an nationalism spirit...

many dont feel obligated to the nations they are in...soooo patriotism is secondary in nigeria...and it realy doesnt matter wheather you are still patriotic to nigeria today anymore....

now comes the hammer....:

nigeria is a area in this world....and every area in this world have their own specific rules...

nigeria own is........secceding is impposible...its ankerd in the constitution.....go read it yourself........
the only chance you have is,to convince the senate and those responsible to change the constitution so that it allows you to leave..
hahahaha...believe me,thats not going to happen...they rather take the constitution-book and slapp you with it....

even kanu said,he dont know any nation in history that achieved seding threw peaceful means....not possible...not without a fight....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by monex(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
Whew...Oturugbeke.

This is economy crippling mission number 1. Boko Haram were killing and taking lives... We were feel remorseful these ones are blowing pipelines and it seems to be affecting every Nigerian and the economy.

ND Avengers I beg you in the name of Baba God... Make una accept dialogue with FG.

Buhari please give these guys more money, opportunities and jobs like GEJ and Yar A'dua did.

no treat criminals for the criminals they are. It is the pampering of them that has led to this
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by 1babeonly: 3:11pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

how much damage is it to land as to economy. You think the oil companies affected won't have shut down production by now and the source of fire put to stop.

Think right... Think smart. Even your almighty Buhari has taken the dialogue option, what you should know is the real Naija is the Niger Delta all other regions are the rians.
I partially agree with U bro... I know Niger delta contribute alot but the other region also are trying their best. I am supporting the action of Niger delta because this my northerners are talking foolishly without thinking. When Yar'adua acted that way, he know the importance of Niger delta's contributions to the economy, but this cattle man is not that good in economic area, baba iyabo have said it last two weeks. Don't put the blame on every region.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by yemmie(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2016
Bombing of pipelines is not by Niger delta militant but Multinational oil companies sponsored criminals, who want to push up oil price in international market. Nigeria be wise and look at the right quarters!!!!

There is alot to meet the eyes. I can't spill things here too much.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Eyor1(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
Akaujaa:

Don't you thinks its wise you strain your intellect a bit by reading in between the lines before you comment? Just an advise.

Get lost
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Eyor1(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
Akaujaa:

Get lost...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by chuzzy07036(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2016
government is not all abt force but wisdom.....hope dis change agents will receive sence
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

comparing the japs to Nigeria? Lol what a slowpoke. If truman had dropped that same atomic bomb on any major state in nigeria it will not recover in one million year time. We are not like the japs. For chrirt sakes look around you, we have never been hit by any natural disaster like the asians and yet we still cant compete with them and your talking about recovering from nuclear weapon. That state will be a waste land. If we were any thing like the asians, nigeria would be better than any first world country.
That guy is living in fantasies.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Akaujaa(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
Eyor1:

Get lost...

Hahahaha...a perfect definition of frustration. Why charge over nothing like a mad dog?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by badesco(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
I think dialogue is the key and military action would worsen the situation. Those Avenger guys are rich and comfortable, so they are not affected in any way. It is all of us, including pmb that would affected. Has military action stop B k ? No...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.