Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

#Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! (1595 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. / Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja / Why Some Nigerians Are Scared Of Talking On The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Dembali: 7:00am On May 28, 2016
The #TECNOGram awards being organised by Tecno has proven that Nigerians are extra creative. It started 21st of May and will come to a close 1st of June. Winners will be awarded tickets to attend the C9 media Launch in June, during which the gifts will be revealed. The award is being organised to encourage Nigerians to showcase their creativities through pictures in the following categories;
• People and Portraits
• Food
• Fashion and lifestyle
• Landscape
• Nature

To join in the competition, applicants are expected to;
• Follow @tecnomobileng account on Instagram,
• Upload a picture from any of the aforementioned categories
• Finally, use the hashtag #TECNOGram On your Post.
NB: It is important that you are the real owner of the posted image.
Entries will be judged by eligible photographers based on creativity, artistic merit and originality. It is undeniably the biggest award on Instagram, and only the tough will scale through.

See some of the awesome pictures by contestants;

Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Bunk3R: 7:05am On May 28, 2016
OP are you sure you know what "sane" means?
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by kossyablaze(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2016
Bunk3R:
I doubt he does

1 Like

Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Dembali: 7:32am On May 28, 2016
Bunk3R:

Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by winnijaf(f): 7:41am On May 28, 2016
Been Seeing Lotz of Beautiful Pictures and kept wondering what they are all about. I think I need to participate in this contest. Where is that my Camera? "Runs out of thread Removing my Bra"
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Ayloaded04: 8:10am On May 28, 2016
winnijaf:
Been Seeing Lotz of Beautiful Pictures and kept wondering what they are all about. I think I need to participate in this contest. Where is that my Camera? "Runs out of thread Removing my Bra"

stay say honey
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Oladipupo22: 8:23am On May 28, 2016
Bunk3R:
Are you even funny? Did you check the dictionary before putting out such accusation? BTW, who needs to check the dictionary for the meaning of sane? Errrr, you....
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Ana5000(f): 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
I think I should participate. I could win. I love taking pictures.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by WackyJ1(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
Am definitely doing this!
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by omoalajah(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2016
This would be a great competition to partake in.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Cliveglobal1(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2016
Good Competition for Picture Lovers, I'll try and see if I'll be Selected.

Ishilove Mynd44, Lalasticlala Seun. Kindly move this to FP so other Nairalanders can Try the Contest.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by pcoolioz(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2016
the first pic thou...anyways i am gonna try
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Marinza(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2016
followed the procedures, hope i get selected
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by TeeFeh(f): 6:24am On May 30, 2016
I hope they know that some photos there are stolen online
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Damiandark01: 8:20am On May 30, 2016
why do I get the feeling we are going to be seeing a lot of silly pictures.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by brook75: 5:53am On May 31, 2016
nice concept, will try it out.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by johnjameson: 11:41pm On May 31, 2016
TeeFeh:
I hope they know that some photos there are stolen online
they should caution those that register for the contest
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by MaryAnne360: 11:52pm On May 31, 2016
Why, as long as its not stated in the rules
johnjameson:

Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by samnificent(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2016
What exactly are we even competing for?.... the soon coming Tecno Camon c9 or jst an opportunity to witness the launching of the device?
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Ana5000(f): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
samnificent:
What exactly are we even competing for?.... the soon coming Tecno Camon c9 or jst an opportunity to witness the launching of the device?

I'm sure they will be given the phone.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by samnificent(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ana5000:

I'm sure they will be given the phone.
well let's see how it goes... my pic was reposted tho... but their instagram handle has not posted anything since 30th may... I jst hv this feeling the competition will be scrapped
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Harlequin17: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ana5000:
I think I should participate. I could win. I love taking pictures.
i think they are looking for pictures of the environment that would captivate peoples hearts...hope you are not thinking of posting your selfies grin
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by thatintrovert: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
samnificent:
they should be smart enough to know that no one is that interested in the launch of any device
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by kendrick2: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Harlequin17:

i think they are looking for pictures of the environment that would captivate peoples hearts...hope you are not thinking of posting your selfies grin
lol, but people also make up the environments in most cases
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by kolexepana: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Any chance of winning the boom j8
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by TeeFeh(f): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
johnjameson:

yes I hope they search the pictures
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by majorclems: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks tecno for the recognition. ..we appreciate. Always creative.
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by kennybenjminz: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2016
we the best...creativity gurus cheesy
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by Harry17: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
majorclems:
Thanks tecno for the recognition. ..we appreciate. Always creative.
Its a good thing from them
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by BenKafor(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Harry17:

Its a good thing from them
very ggood thing
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by BenKafor(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
thatintrovert:

they should be smart enough to know that no one is that interested in the launch of any device
a lot of people are interested
Re: #Tecnogram AWARDS!! Nigerians Are The SANEST!!! by JustOutstanding: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Wow, so you can win a competition just by being creative with your phones camera, so much for Creativity

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Supremo Putin Version Made Of Gold Plus Titanium Launches At ₦773,500 / AWOOF Deal:clean And Neat U.k Used Htc M9 For Sale / Do You want a small smartphone for calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.