Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today (1584 Views)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta (2) (3) (4)

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Mecuzy81(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2016
The Niger delta avengers has yet again blown up another pipe line early hours of today.... They blew up 1, 2 And 3 Brass to bonny trunk line belonging to Agip and Shell

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by absoluteSuccess: 8:00am On May 28, 2016
eh maka why?

Nigeria, Venezuela crisis making crude oil price to rise.

As youth pick arms against the state, the country's destiny is being rewritten.

When we fail to do the right thing at the right time, evil forces will crept in.

We are doing something by doing nothing at long run.

A stitch in time saves nine. If we fail to manage peace when its free,

It becomes very expensive when there is change in the value of peace.

We don't know the value of peace till we lose it.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by kingphilip(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2016
I thought they said they've been bribed.. Is this another negotiations going awry like that of boko haram vs Jonathan?? That's actually what happens when you don't negotiate with the right people

I think these guys should sheath their swords for now and embrace Dialogue because no matter from which angle it's looked it, blowing up pipelines is never an alternative thing to do

Lalasticlala our South South avengers have finally gone mad again o

Good morning Nigeria
Good morning Nigerians
Good morning Nairalanders
Good morning all lovers of the progress of Nigeria

God bless us all in our legitimate activities today
Click like to agree that Niger Delta Avengers need to sheath their sword and share if otherwise
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Nov2(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm,
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2016
Lool this guys are funny, Buhari is indeed an experienced leader I would have rushed and leveled the committees but that will draw international condemnation, so he is allowing them destroy and let the world see the true them

U pay youths for nothing pipeline bombing stops
U stop paying them for nothing it starts
That's a true definition of Niger Delta youths amnesty was a trap they foolishly fall for
Now when the government will go against them no one will pity them
Continue

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by AK6464(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2016
Shey oil go finish someday
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Scholes007(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2016
Chai, the blow-up done dey too much o, wetin you wan make we (mass) do since wey govt no care if you blow up every pipe line in Nigeria.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by SosaHD(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2016
some ppl in South West will jerk off today
because no salary for their papa and no money 4 subscription
not to talk of nairaland
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by mulattoclaro(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2016
Way to go. Keep it coming. Regionalism or we peacefully divide.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Mynd44: 8:08am On May 28, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by BeardedMeat(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2016
Buhary should eat the humble pie and go down on his knees on TV to beg these guys before its too late.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Nobody: 8:09am On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis post=46041226[s:
]Lool this guys are funny, Buhari is indeed an experienced leader I would have rushed and leveled the committees but that will draw international condemnation, so he is allowing them destroy and let the world see the true them

That's a true definition of Niger Delta youths amnesty was a trap they foolishly fall for
Continue [/s]

Are you done yorubba counselor?

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by kingphilip(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Lool this guys are funny, Buhari is indeed an experienced leader I would have rushed and leveled the committees but that will draw international condemnation, so he is allowing them destroy and let the world see the true them

Continue
How are you sure the negotiations with boko haram won't go same way

I guess all in all training should be an integral part of the amnesty deal so that after the training the monetary allowances ceases and they fend for themselves through the training acquired

But if they weren't trained in any skills, I'm afraid this might just be a dead-end
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Etogist: 8:10am On May 28, 2016
This guys are truly in for a big thing. Where is Mr. Sheriff ? please come and crush them. I weep for Nigeria. A military dictator in a Democratic era is a total disaster.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by youngeagle(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2016
Lolz that dullard should probe the military there should be kworoption going on there,they can't even guard the pipe lines,how will they guard human.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Shukuakukobambi: 8:13am On May 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Buhary should eat the humble pie and go down on his knees on TV to beg these guys before its too late.

Hehehe cheesy cheesy

Oturugbeke!! Are u begging him to come and beg you and your warriors?

If these guys don't complete what they started, God will punish them! Shuku okuko bambiala will destroy them!

They must conclude the bombings. They must not stop.

Let them destroy every every so we can start afresh angry

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:15am On May 28, 2016
Goodwork, bring Buhari to his knees
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2016
kingphilip:

How are you sure the negotiations with boko haram won't go same way

I guess all in all training should be an integral part of the amnesty deal so that after the training the monetary allowances ceases and they fend for themselves through the training acquired

But if they weren't trained in any skills, I'm afraid this might just be a dead-end
U don't know this guys, the once they pay, it ends that week in clubs and bars
They can't work, they are lazy, do u know they have chance to work in this oil companies, but they sale them or the go there and steal and get chased away

Yes some are good but the majority are good for nothing

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by BeardedMeat(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy

If these guys don't complete what they started, God will punish them! Shuku okuko bambiala will destroy them!

Why are you bragging at your foolishness brother, has he not started begging them already or are you not in this country? All I meant was he must do the begging on national TV for it to be effective, is that asking for too much from a dullard fulani cow herder?

BTW, that your shuku okoku bambi is a chicken where Alukwu Emeke, Iyiafor EnyiOgugu and Ala Ogbaga are.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by adebammy: 8:28am On May 28, 2016
If Buhari start una go dey shout genocide. Make una continue.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by superstar1(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2016
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by krasican(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by BeardedMeat(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

If they want to make the country ungovernable for you, make their homes uninhabitable for them too by turning their homes/communities to hell for them.
Lolzz... Its people like you who hide behind their qwerty keyboard to mislead buahary. Let him try it!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by superstar1(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Lolzz... Its people like you who hide behind their qwerty keyboard to mislead buahary. Let him try it!

What will happen, if he does? Na today FG don day declare SOE. I am not talking of the liverless SOE the Clueless One declared in Borno.

He will assist you to turn your land Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by BeardedMeat(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2016
superstar1:

What will happen, if he does? Na today FG don day declare SOE. I am not talking of the liverless SOE the Clueless One declared in Borno.

He will assist you to turn your land Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
You have every right to deride Jonathan for not casting gov shettima away then cos if he did, shettima wouldn't have been there to thwart the order of security chiefs who said all schools should remain closed for security reasons and chibok girls won't have been taken, you have every right to do so bro ok? But again, I say let buhary try it and see.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Shukuakukobambi: 8:50am On May 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Why are you bragging at your foolishness brother, has he not started begging them already or are you not in this country? All I meant was he must do the begging on national TV for it to be effective, is that asking for too much from a dullard fulani cow herder?

BTW, that your shuku okoku bambi is a chicken where Alukwu Emeke, Iyiafor EnyiOgugu and Ala Ogbaga are.

Why are you foaming in the mouth with your idiocy comrade? Are you scared of the hooligans completing the job they started? Why do you want him to beg? Don't you want more bombs?

Seriously, they need to complete what they started. This country favours crooks, criminals, hooligans, politicians and clergymen too much. Honest and hardworking folks are not given any opportunity to excel so let NDA finish everything and bring you and Nigeria to your knees. Stop begging buhari to beg the bombers to stop.

Also shuku okuko bambiala is more powerful than the mumu and useless gods you listed there. If I invoke in his name, how is it damaging your empty life?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
It's very funny the way people are crying for us. I know that if this pipe line destruction is not affecting the economy, the North and the southwest would be like it's their biz.

Now they are pretending to love us, I wounder where they were when she'll polluted the whole Ogoni land
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by scribble: 8:58am On May 28, 2016
Seems these bombs have been planted for quite some time
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by gidgiddy: 8:59am On May 28, 2016
Proud Igbo son! Anything to hasten the disintegration of Nigeria is welcome!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by Shukuakukobambi: 8:59am On May 28, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
It's very funny the way people are crying for us. I know that if this pipe line destruction is not affecting the economy, the North and the southwest would be like it's their biz.

Now they are pretending to love us, I wounder where they were when she'll polluted the whole Ogoni land

Anybody crying for you is foolish. Ogonis have been crying about degradation of their lands and rivers since 1993 yet they've not all died yet. No matter how much oil is spilled now, no matter how many farmlands are destroyed, no matter how much water bodies are polluted, the host communities won't die so the NDA must ensure they continue their campaign of bombings.

This country must be made to start afresh. The bombings are in everybody's interest, not just the hooligans from the Niger Delta.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today by BeardedMeat(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

Why are you foaming in the mouth with your idiocy comrade? Are you scared of the hooligans completing the job they started? Why do you want him to beg? Don't you want more bombs?

Seriously, they need to complete what they started. This country favours crooks, criminals, hooligans, politicians and clergymen too much. Honest and hardworking folks are not given any opportunity to excel so let NDA finish everything and bring you and Nigeria to your knees. Stop begging buhari to beg the bombers to stop.

Also shuku okuko bambiala is more powerful than the mumu and useless gods you listed there. If I invoke in his name, how is it damaging your empty life?
You are not making sense!

Aisha Buhari Cancels First Ladies Conference Trip To US / Protest:- The Nigeria Consulate In New York Is Not Issuing Out Passport / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Their Members Praying During Sallah

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49