Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? (8823 Views)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2009
Which NLer would you like to see as President?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 4:45am On Aug 22, 2009
hollandis
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46am On Aug 22, 2009
im not surprised.
you would make a great president.
smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im not surprised.
you would make a great president.
  smiley
Thanks  wink
I need to start preparing for 2011.Will you be my campaign manager?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2009
i dont think im up for the job, too much to handle. hahaha
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2009
my connexion is really slow
Except I go mobile
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04am On Aug 22, 2009
its okay then. no need.
wow, i really thought my eyes were fooling me last night. haha!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2009
Why? lol
BTW I promised to give you something .remember?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2009
the photo looked stolen and it looked edited.
i thought maybe you stole it from somewhere online or something. lol

and what did you promise to give me?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:18am On Aug 22, 2009
None, all Niaralanders are rude and stubborn. angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2009
THE AMAKA:

the photo looked stolen and it looked edited.
i thought maybe you stole it from somewhere online or something. lol

and what did you promise to give me?
stole!!!
Don't worry I will send you a return ticket to Maiduguri to verify the authenticity
I am almost signing in (messeneger).wuld share my folders if u dont mind

my connexion is really slow http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/GnlArchivesz?Archive_year=&pub_year=2009&SUBMIT=Submit date of archive is 11082009 11 august 2009
Remember we had a conversation,you were upset with becomrich or someone else
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by blackspade(m): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2009
None, 3/4ths of these "level headed nairalanders" are imposers anyways. All of them have bi polar syndrome, which is why they all have multiple accounts!!!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2009
yeah i remember.
i dont even want to talk about him, he is so irritating with his nonsense that no one else seems to care about. lol
what is the link for?
cut to the chase, what do you want to give me? lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2009
chk the link Date of serial is 11 august 2009.Read the poltics section.Umar something talked about amnesty
is that you with the y ending with o''yim''
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2009
yeah its me lol

okay ill check it right now
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2009
Nwane pls send the notification again .I thot the first was yahoo yahoo.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58am On Aug 22, 2009
lol okay
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by chic2pimp(m): 5:59am On Aug 22, 2009
blackspade:

None, 3/4ths of these "level headed nairalanders" are imposers anyways. All of them have bi polar syndrome, which is why they all have multiple accounts!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by davidif: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2009
I think Seun would make an excellent president, he comes off as really intelligent when he speaks but my problem is that he doesn't seem to want to make tough decisions at times like banning vile comments and controversial topics that cause a lot of division amongst nairalanders.
"The Amaka" too is not that bad but she is new here so i don't really know much about her.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2009
davidif:

I think Seun would make an excellent president, he comes off as really intelligent when he speaks but my problem is that he doesn't seem to want to make tough decisions at times like banning vile comments and controversial topics that cause a lot of division amongst nairalanders.
"The Amaka" too is not that bad but she is new here so i don't really know much about her.
hahaha im DEF NOT president material. thats the biggest joke ever.
seun, thats true.
but i dont even know why he allows that tribalist, racist section.
it needs to be eliminated, it does cause dumb divisions between fellow NLers.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by babapupa: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2009
Babapupa of course grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by SEFAGO(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2009
I know for one that i would make an excellent president. Would make nigeria join the league of top nations. So Sefago for presido (see it even rhymes)
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by oyinda3(f): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2009
SEFAGO:

I know for one that i would make an excellent president. Would make nigeria join the league of top nations. So Sefago for presido (see it even rhymes)

lol. i would vote for u but you have to do it right though. had enough of these yeye presidents
r u still in college or done? longest time anyways
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by chibaby5(f): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2009
Lol. . . vewiee funny thread
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2009
Becomerich,
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2009
tufiakwa!!!! angry angry angry
never shall that thing become president of anything.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by davidif: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2009
Becomerich,

[size=18pt]WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? [/size]
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by blacksta(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2009
You people be Jokers - Nobody mentioned my name.

Blacksta for President  3 Terms  Please

I will make sure i build free food canteens all over Nigeria . Along as the people are eating they would be fine.

Most nIgerians are already selling their birth right for Recharge cards, N500 , bag of rice

I go give them for  free.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Jakumo(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2009
I remain convinced that Governor Fashola reads the Nairaland forum, and maybe even posts occasional thoughts here, under a nom-de-plume, so I plead once more 

[size=18pt][center]Raji Fashola for President of Nigeria 2011 ! [/center] [/size]
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Donvilo(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2009
Seun
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2009
Richyblack.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2009
Yes. Becomrich for president. Come 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Was Herbert Macaulay? / The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary / Akpabio's Bid To Withdraw $7.2bn From Dubai Banks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.