Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? (8825 Views)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by MUZBO(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2009
MUZBO for president. But I'll probably turn it down anyway!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by otukpo(f): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
SAM MILLA
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by markemmi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
otukpo and i i will vote you in by force
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by tunyus(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2009
mr crackle
that my guy anyday
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by pikadily(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2009
@THEAMAKA
How about you for Aso rock cheesy
That will surely tie your virgin Ass to Naija for good kiss

Email pls let me chat you up a little baby cool

I am not the toronto Guy type,just want to chat you one on one kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by pikadily(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
@AMAKA
What baffles me is your profile shows you registered on NL like 20 days but how come you are all ove the place 1500 posts 78 a day how you that
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2009
and how is that any of your business and why should that baffle you?
ive been bored a lot lately and just decided to post all over the place.
my BAD if its doing you any harm. tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by hollandis(f): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2009
Amaka ,long time nwane cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by pikadily(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2009
:-x
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by pikadily(m): 2:40am On Aug 27, 2009
@AMAKA
    All di beg wey i dey beg for you to know say i exist i benn think say na ya eye no reach my post dey hope say you go soon chat me for YIM when ya eye reach there i just say make i test you talk rubbish small and gbam you spit fire cheesy  Haba na play i dey play though i know say you dey post past seun daily but na true you talk no concern me baby na you concern me for Nairaland cheesy Now seriously Amaka i need that email,i can make you unbored i promise cheesy I have this gut feeling that you wil be most interesting cyber virgin i will meet in a very long time wink Pls YIM grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by pikadily(m): 2:42am On Aug 27, 2009
oh and Amaka i forgot me sef i be virgin just like you tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:56am On Aug 27, 2009
im a LITTLE busy right now.
but dont worry ill save your YIM and if i get bored enough ill YIM you.

anyway, peace!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Naturez(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
This guy will fit a presido

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
I thought that BECOMRICH won this poll and has already been put forward to contest.
See the following thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315299.0.html
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Naturez(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Second choice:

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by ilosiwaju: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
president mr crackles
vp abuzola grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by Olumogun: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2010
Nigeria's JUDAS ISCARIOT
cool cool cool
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? by playmode(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2010
Naturally PLAYMODE of course.

But be warned ,there will be a lot of bloodshed in my Government because people like Obasanjo ,Babangida ,Jonathan & wife, Atiku and many other corrupt politicians will be arrested and hanged within 76 hours of me becoming president. Same like what happened in Ghana. Without that harsh measure there is no way forward for Nigeria. I will be hated by corrupt individuals but loved by hardworking masses.Just check out Ghana today. Rawlins did them a big favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

North Already Operating State Police – Ohanaeze / . / World’s 10 Best Presidential Fleets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.