Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (66684 Views)

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2016
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2016
If GEJ is corrupt let him face trial same with others irrespective of party
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by godswilld10(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
See dis one,you nor well

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by zudozz: 12:45pm On May 28, 2016
Kondomatik:
I hope you will do the same in 2019.

FOR WHERE? IF HE LOSES HIS NEPHEWS LL KILL IGBOS RAPE AND MAIM INNOCENT COPPERS. MISERABLE LOT!
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by hansad: 12:45pm On May 28, 2016
Yes, don't forget what Goodluck Jonathan did.

He used oil money from his Niger delta and built the first ever most expensive standard gauge rail lines in Nigeria in Buhari's northern Nigeria, while the south had nothing of such.

Jonathan established almajri schools all over Buhari's northern Nigeria, but Buhari only exploited almajiri votes each time Buhari contested for president, but never did anything for the almajiris.

Yes, Buhari, don't ever forget what Jonathan did. Stick to them.

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Neyo44(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2016
Bihari as said it all.......Pardon the thieve[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
I hardly take most bloggers seriously until their stories are also carried by the mainstream media.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by ArchiPelago1: 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
Sai baba
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by PrinceMario(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
Likei:
now buhari has just told us indirectly that he is useing the efcc and other security agencies to witch hunt his political oponents. God bless the avengers.
Did you even read this post before spewing out this gibberish
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Iceberg3: 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
Whateva..only zombies can be deceived
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by repogirl(f): 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
Nobody should mind this two faced man. President promise and 'change' mouth.

His words are not even worth one piece of tomato in the market. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Iceberg3: 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I hardly take most bloggers seriously until their stories are also carried by the mainstream media.
and who are you?
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by GWMI(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
If you can never forget the good he did why pursue him?why hold his loyalist as anti corruption prisoners?you will forever be hunted by your conscience for accusing an innoncent man.Thanks.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by loomer: 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Buhari has always said Jonathan has nothing to fear so, this is not new.
Truth be told, the only reason Jonathan is not on trial for all his crimes is because of the singular act of conceding defeat quickly and quietly. If he had caused problem after the election, he would have been arrested alongside Dasuki a long time ago.

Oga keep quiet, u see am commit crime, u get proof of crimes wey him commit?

Una go just dey spoil person name.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by emerged01(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
Likei:
now buhari has just told us indirectly that he is useing the efcc and other security agencies to witch hunt his political oponents. God bless the avengers.
Indirectly it shows you can't stop blaming PMB. Even when he came out to give his respect for GEJ,you still have wrong thing to write about him. SMH!
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by chikel2000(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
Now where r d zombies, over to u. GEJ my hero

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Vick4rill(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
are u always this foolish or u are just pretending?

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
Kondomatik:
I hope you will do the same in 2019.

You to us that you met a virtually empty treasury but if things continue this way, ie if you don't fix all the fixables when you still have time then I swear you will not have a country to hand over to the next president.

That's if your first and second tenure aren't inconclusive.
I don't think so.

Because the DOGS and the BABOONS are Yet to sink in BLOOD
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
........!

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
Very daft statement! Why don't u lead the efcc to arrest him? Crap!

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
Jonathan has Immunity1. You must be a fake immunity to think Buhari should prosecute Jonathan. A whole PHD, deputy governor, Governor, Vice President, and president. Think lady. Think.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by frankdGreat125: 12:55pm On May 28, 2016
We are waiting for ur congratulation call come 2019, to our incoming president. As u hv failed us after dis unfcorgetable call from GEJ

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by pennywys(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
you are a cheap being with very low memory. You voted buhari to jail Jonathan, in other way round you are now jail in difficulties.

Fake You

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by pfadom: 12:59pm On May 28, 2016
989900B:
Jonathan got that right!

He earned everyone's respect.

He had no choice! The Jega's card reader spoiled show for the PDP. Besides, Jonathan was aware of the economic ruin his team created for Nigeria and Nigerians. So the quicker he soft pedaled the better for him as well.

Above all, Jonathan would do much better to earn respect if he openly come out to condemn those in his government who through corruption frustrated his goodwill for Nigeria. He seems never shocked at the revelation.

Until he does the needful, he does not earn any respect except of his partners in crime.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one, spare hime the embarrasment...stop the blame game and lets move on. One year gone already, we need the change you promised badly!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
Nobody should mind this two faced man. President promise and 'change' mouth.

His words are not even worth one piece of tomato in the market. angry
THAT IS BECAUSE HIS WORDS ARE NOT HARD CURRENCY. He it is, he wouldn't need lai muhammed.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

Buhari has always said Jonathan has nothing to fear so, this is not new.
Truth be told, the only reason Jonathan is not on trial for all his crimes is because of the singular act of conceding defeat quickly and quietly. If he had caused problem after the election, he would have been arrested alongside Dasuki a long time ago.

if Jonathan had rigged the lections Buhari would not even be president to begin with

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Innomach(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
Would you had done the same? I doubt it. Though I was one of your supporters, but I don't think you would have conceded a defeat. To you, all the many problems facing Nigeria and Nigerians has a solution in you. You don't believe any other person can do it better than you. But today, what is the score card? You have succeeded in complicating Nigeria's many troubles. It's obvious that you are not better than others except insisting that you are not corrupt like others. Good luck to you though.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by Kenobus: 1:02pm On May 28, 2016
Yet you call him names indirectly! Buhari doesn't know how to handle a former president. May God forgive him. GEJ sacrificed for Nigeria, yet the North and SW don't seem to know that. Buhari should continue. He would understand soon.
Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by mikepower50(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2016
Likei:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.